Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

she is mauled to death by dogs she rescued

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

she is mauled to death by dogs she rescued

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:17 pm

Western women are not very smart. I guess this means she does not get to ruin some mans life in a divorce court.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... scued.html
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby C.J. » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:32 pm

Another one bites the dust.

People should know by now, that you can be generous to an animal, but you must show it respect by leaving it the f**k alone! Otherwise it may attack you. That's why I don't mess with animals, even though I just wanna hug and squeeze them. :D
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:47 pm

The thing about dogs is that: they have four legs, they're descendants of carnivorous wolves, they're muscular, they've got large sharp teeth, they typically cannot understand human commands, and on top of that they cannot comprehend what is moral. This is a recipe for disaster. Potentially a dog can revert to its natural state, maul the crap out of another human being AT RANDOM, and not in the slightest bit understand that it did something inhumane and wrong. I live a pet-free lifestyle and I intend on keeping a pet-free household, and I'm damn proud of it. I'm not judging anyone, but I personally have no interest in pets, especially those capable of manslaughter.

Good find, PAN.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Postby Jester » Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:29 am

It's not dogs that are the problem - it's bitches!

(sorry couldn't resist)
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby The Illusive Man » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:07 am

You can't fully trust a dog you never raised.
The Illusive Man
Freshman Poster

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:48 am

This is typical. American women have a certain arrogance when it comes to danger. Part of this is media-created, and part of it is the feminist "can-do" myth.

When it comes to dangerous animals or people, American women often believe that their love and charm prevent them from being harmed. I wonder if this is why so many of them choose abusive partners.

Whatever the case, women are not immune to harm with animal and danger unlike Hollywood portrays. Had this young woman not been deluded into that thinking, she might very well be alive today.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster

Return to General Discussions