Where in East Europe is best for girls?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
WPO
Freshman Poster

Post by WPO »

jamesbond wrote:
WPO wrote:Good luck getting laid with 'mission impossible.' I, like the rest of the rational beings on these threads and around the US and canada, will be overseas speaking, dancing and making love to georgous, feminine, down-to-earth, educated, cultured, moralistic, warm, approchable, friendly, upfront, honest, romantic, artisitic european women who will lose their grasp on the king's english and scream in their native tounge approximately one quarter of an inch from our faces!
That's one of the funniest things I have read in a while! Yes, we American men will go overseas and date, mate and marry lovely, feminine foreign women. Meanwhile, there will be guys back in the US who will either be dating an overweight, unattractive single mother or not dating anyone.

The choice is clear, either date and marry foreign women, or stick with morbidly obese american women. I have made my decision already and so have lot's of other men in America! :D

Devilsadvocate not only fails to comprehend but refuses to comprehend. What else do you expect from someone who calls himself 'devilsadvoate.'
Go east, young man. Go east