Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Best Kaiser Report ever

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Best Kaiser Report ever

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:48 am

you guys HAVE to watch this one.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eQnFaj6H0o[/youtube]
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby terminator » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:43 pm

This is an amazing episode. I sure love his sense of humour!
terminator
Junior Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:54 pm

I watch KR every week and his other show On The Edge which is on Press TV.

It depends how you look at it in "best report ever" seems to me he's just talking to your concerns about the collapse and push back especially from a British POV.

This pass Thurs show was likely the best of the last couple of weeks with Jim Rickards (who was also on Capital Account).

I am more concerned about what WILL happen not what people think MAY happen so I can prepare properly.

What WILL happen, is the US will try and save its currency by any means. However it does that, will cause Gold/Silver to spike. Rickards and others have said Gold will hit 2K before the year is out. It will be on its way to 5K somewhere around the time the US credit rating takes another hit.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to General Discussions