Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

To ASIO Agents: Peter Nolan has left, now leave us alone!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: To ASIO Agents: Peter Nolan has left, now leave us alone

Postby OutWest » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:04 am

Cornfed wrote:
OutWest wrote:I very much doubt that any intelligence service gives a rat's ass about PAN or this forum. It is very common for delusional individuals to go on and on about various spy services following them. It is also a form of self-flattery, as in "Look at me look at me! I'm so important that major intelligence services around the world dedicate staff to being my enemy!"

It is in fact perfectly common for Western ZOGs to employ people to harass political dissenters. Why should they not? Anyone else would in their shoes. A relative of mine was the target of a similar campaign - ASIO would phone employers and potential employers to slag him off, steal his mail, get other government agencies to harass him etc. The way Western society works it is really not that hard to ruin most people's lives that way. PAN is an example of someone with relative immunity to their activities. Personally I think ASIO have made a big mistake by extending their hate campaigns online in such a visible way. At some point I imagine their thousands of victims, who have hitherto thought they were alone, will get together to hunt down and really deal to these c**ts. Time will tell. Probably the forums remaining ASIO profiles will post a few innocuous threads to make it seem like they were legit before moving on to stalk other victims.

Dissenter? LOL I have worked with a number of genuine dissenters around the world- why soil their reputations by labeling a deranged crackpot with serious mental health issues a "dissenter"...
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:19 pm

Check out the last few nasty email messages I received from ASIO, from Illuminati Ingrid. (Why would ASIO agents call themselves "Illuminati"? lol)

Form details below.
Full Name: Illuminita Ingrid
Email: psyopsid463@asio.gov.au
Telephone:
Message: You f***ing fat slant eyed kiddy fiddling c**t! We have decided to unleash our friend from Egypt on your site to weave some of the DOS magic and send Nolan\'s ramblings in to cyber oblivion. As for you, we see a ride in a car boot in your very near future, you chink homosexual!

Form details below.
Full Name: Illuminati Ingrid
Email: Psyopsid463@asio.gov.au
Telephone:
Message: You fat clueless Gook c**t! Publishing my private messages to you has tipped me over the edge? We are going to snatch you and Peter Paedo Nolan for a little plane ride to Gitmo, where we will auction off your fat arses to Afghan warlords as dancing boys, you fag c**ts! I had warned you about Nolan, but now your next Internet exposure will be a YouTube vid of you being anally raped by a mountain goat, you shanty eyed sex tourist! You\'re going to have trouble taking a dump after you have been rectally ravages by 300 hill tribesman., you Asiaric donut puncher!

What is their problem? Why would ASIO hire such foul mouthed people? That's crazy.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Cornfed » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:59 pm

Winston wrote: What is their problem? Why would ASIO hire such foul mouthed people? That's crazy.

The explanation is simple: people who work for evil Western regimes are just plain scum now. It is good that we have the Internet to expose them for the scum that they are.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby SilverEnergy » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:39 am

Wtf is going on?

Wow, I thought I had seen it all on this website.

Winston, you better be careful dude.

What the heck is Peter Nolan doing making enemies from intelligence agencies.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions