Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Losing Hair - What to do? Any suggestions?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Losing Hair - What to do? Any suggestions?

Postby ben dover » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:34 pm

Hair. I'm losing mine. It's never really bothered me until about now. Does anybody have some suggestions/solutions on what works to keep what hair you have or even grown more. I'm not getting a rug and I'm not sure about implants. Any and all advice would be appreciated.
ben dover
Freshman Poster

Postby zboy1 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:02 pm

Mens Hair Loss product solution from Toppik
http://shop.cubeformen.com/haircare-products/hair-loss

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvnRkU9Zaug&feature=fvwrel[/youtube]
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:41 pm

What about Rogaine?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby WuFan » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:47 pm

Losing hair is not the end of the world.

It´s just the end of your life.
WuFan
Freshman Poster

Postby Banano » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:08 am

www.hasci.com Dr Gho

provided you have $$$ you will have prob fixed, waiting list is 6 months or more and they are located in Europe for the time being
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby ErikHeaven » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:15 am

Google Super Grow Grease its a black thing. And vitamins for Skin Hair and Nails. Trust me it works!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Postby Dark_Sol » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:55 am

Which product do you use for super grow grease?
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Postby xiongmao » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:20 am

Be alpha enough not to care. It's a sign of having lots of testosterone.

I'm not sure hair loss is a big thing with Asian women. Well maybe I'll get some hair up there if they trim their hair down there.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby ben dover » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:54 pm

xiongmao wrote:Be alpha enough not to care. It's a sign of having lots of testosterone.

I'm not sure hair loss is a big thing with Asian women. Well maybe I'll get some hair up there if they trim their hair down there.

Maybe I could use their trimmed hair down there and glue it up there. LOL. I also have a pretty prominent birth mark on my face so I can't also be balding. Can't be bald AND ugly. Yeah it would be nice to believe that balding is a sign of having lots of testosterone but ah well whadyagonnado? I've heard from mates that Rogaine was a rip off. I'm not really that worried (yet) that I'm going to spend thousands on it. And no I'll give that black paint a wide berth.
ben dover
Freshman Poster

Postby Twobrains » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:08 pm

You could do worse than take a strong Vit D supplement:
http://www.vitamindcouncil.org/vitamin- ... -baldness/
Twobrains
Freshman Poster

Postby xcsunnyhair » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:34 am

Hair loss is a very common problem. The key to keeping your hair thick and lush is to avoid anything that might thin it; e:g stress, smoking and bad eating habits. In addition to that you must have to take proper care of your hair. Washing your hair every day can strip it of vital oils, and that can lead to thinning and unhealthy hair. Wash your hair two or three times a week. Use a wide-tooth comb to brush your hair, avoiding the brushes that pull on each strand. Take your time in working out tangles. Try not to use blow dryers, straighteners or curling irons that often. Using them can dry out the hair and make it very brittle. Stay away from chemical based shampoo and conditioners.
xcsunnyhair
Freshman Poster

Postby Hodysseus » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:19 pm

I say embrace it.
Nothing reasonable you can do about it. Check the old men front rows at the Oscars. Much money, fame, public spotlight, and sparse hair.
A chick once told me to go short a la Bruce Willis.
Is common fashion (especially among Brits) to have shaved head anyway.
I've done that. Presently I have long hair. I like it better.
cheers
Melvin Udall: “I think of a man and I take away reason and accountability.â€￾
Hodysseus
Freshman Poster

Postby Renata » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:53 pm

Shave it bald. That's trendy.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster

Postby HouseMD » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:45 pm

I'm just letting mine go. Was a pain in the ass to deal with anyways. Now I just get a #3 buzz cut and I'm done. Women haven't really seemed to be bothered by my lack of hair, it's really never been a problem.

I tried rogaine and nizoral or whatever the shampoo was in combination when I was young, didn't do a thing. Refused to try Propecia because a mental fog often accompanies it, plus there's like a 1% chance your dick will never work again. Its supposed to be quite effective, but I look at it like this: if a genie came up to me and said, "I will work my magic on you- there's a 50/50 chance you'll get your hair back! ... And a 1% chance I'll cut your dick off." I'd just walk the f**k away.

If they ever come up with a good stem cell/hair cloning technique I might be down though.
HouseMD
Experienced Poster

Postby tre » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:14 am

Whoever comes out with a solution for male pattern baldness will become rich beyond all imagination. Here is something that might be on the horizon:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/22/scien ... .html?_r=0

I think the best thing right now is a combination of topical formulas as the oral tabs (Propecia, Dutasteride, etc) cause havoc to a man's body and sex drive. The "natural" topicals won't do anything long-term if you are genetically dispositioned to have hairloss. You must seek out unnatural forms unless you want to be naturally bald:). I think a product called Promox is the best on the market right now:

http://www.hairgrowthmd.com/exclusive_p ... promox.php

At 36 years old, I'm starting to thin on top so I'm going to do what I can to see about fixing it. If it works well, I'll post back about it so that others can try it. If it doesn't work, then I'll just add more muscle to my frame and shave my head...best I can do unless I wanted to go the hair transplant route. Whatever you do, don't leave the horse shoe if you are unable to grow the hair back....SHAVE IT BALD.
tre
Junior Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions