Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Are we the biggest International Dating Forum in the world?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Are we the biggest International Dating Forum in the world?

Postby Winston » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:54 am

I just realized something. Aren't we the biggest, or one of the biggest, international dating forums in the world? I'm talking about forums that promote foreign women and international dating.

The other international dating forums, like, and those that specialize in Russian women or Filipinas, are much smaller than ours in size and traffic. WorldSexGuide and InternationalSexGuide are bigger than us and have more traffic, but they are sex tourist forums, so they don't count. Roosh's forum seems to be larger than ours too, but he is considered an international dating PUA guru, so I don't know if that counts or not.

So if you consider Roosh's forum to be international dating, then we would be the 2nd biggest international dating forum in the world. If not, then I don't know of any international dating forum that can compare.

What do you think? Can we claim the title of being the world's largest international dating forum? Or are we "one of the largest international dating forums"?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Site Admin

Postby Billy » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:06 pm

i don´t think so. i am not here for dating.
Experienced Poster

Return to General Discussions