Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

He couldn't wait to return to France [I bet]

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

He couldn't wait to return to France [I bet]

Postby E_Irizarry » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:41 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21ujWvE7r3I&feature=related[/youtube]
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby eurobrat » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:20 pm

Last edited by eurobrat on Fri May 24, 2013 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:16 pm

Well at least he got to experience how rude, obnoxious, and castrating our women are.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:37 pm

I knew she was going to be trouble as soon as I heard her accent. :roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby zboy1 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:51 pm

Yes, the U.S. is full of rude people unfortunately. On the other hand, the French aren't exactly the masters of etiquette and friendliness, LOL. Anyway, what a typical, nasty, loud, fat obnoxious American women. All the Black man was saying was how riding the bus can be dangerous (Fact! Especially in the U.S.), and how his experiences will differ from a White person. I don't know why that white women got upset at those facts!?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby ssjparris » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:57 pm

man oh man that girl needs to be slapped so bad. she needs to know her place. pushing that black man and provoking him like that. ugh women !!! hahaha :lol:

you know at least in east europe it is okay for you to video tape people in public they are fine with it.

perhaps also in france it is alright. i do not know.

wow so florida has bitches. you know american women are more relaxed in the center of america. well in most states inside the center. they dont get mad like that.

west coast and east coast girls are very aloof. they really need a spanking.

i have never been attacked on the bus. i think what the black guy was saying is that it is dangerous to video tape people in public. which is true. it will cause problems.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Postby AmericanInMexico » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:41 pm

French people may not be the master of etiquette but they are far more polite than Americans are. I have spent much time in France (French relatives) and I have never seen such a display of obnoxious behavior over there as in the United States.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Postby Jester » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:46 pm

Didn't understand the Black guy's point. Obviously buses are more dangerous for young men of all races, because they get challenged by gangsters of whatever race. Maybe that is the experience he was referring to.

If there IS a race that gets picked on most, it is certainly not Blacks. :lol: Although I suppose that specifically in Latin areas, that could be the experience though. But don't make me cry for you, Black guy, if you mean Mexican racist gangs, then say that. It's not the Universal Tragedy Of Being Black. Just not buyin it.

All that said, you guys are right, this is exactly the crap that AW have become. We have ghetto-ized them, taught them to be wannabe men. Yes, they get this way as pre-teens nd teens, but being a single mom for a few years is like prison time the way it hardens them up. Not excusing her, just saying she didn't parachute in from Planet Bitch. American society created her.

Oh and BTW no way in HELL is she White. She is the type that makes my Mexican friends shiver.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to General Discussions