Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Did you also once ask yourself "Is it just me?"

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Did you also once ask yourself "Is it just me?"

Postby Excalibur » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:23 am

Hello everyone,

I was curious knowing from you whether in the early days before discovering websites that exposed the truth about dating in America you also questionned yourself "Is it just me..." (who can't find a decent women despite being "nice" / who sees women ignoring him, etc.)

I thought that way, although I knew a few guys who were also challenged by the dating scene and had no girlfriends. I did notice that most girls in the US and other feminized places exhibited a nasty, bitchy behavior, showed ungratefulness to chivalrous acts, preferred hanging around with assholes and douchebags, and ignored me. I thought I must be insane noticing that and I blamed myself for not trying hard enough to "game" the dating scene. But there was no outlet to vent my rants, I just took things as they were in the hope that someone would emerge who could meet my list of traits based on decency and traditional values. I thought like a "mangina".

However, when I did a Google research using some keywords that addressed the datelessness problem, I was presented sources (like videos from Steve Hoca or this website) so disillusioning that made my jaw drop: So many other males in America who were disgusted by the dismal dating scene and the catastrophic effects that feminism has wrecked on women! That was a real wow-effect to me, and at least it is a solace to know that I am not alone in my observations. Especially the complaint from many guys that they are simply ignored by women. Nowhere in the media or other magazines did anyone cover that new phenomenon.

So what did you think before discovering the truth? What was your "wow-effect" when you stumbled over the many sources documenting the desolate dating scene?
Excalibur
Freshman Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:52 am

Well i am not here to sh-t on happieraBroad, but americanwomensuck then niceguys/mancoat gave me my jump start. Now Happier abroad is my friend to the end like chucky.

in 2007, I too did on a google search on "why are american women mean to men", and it was all over from there. aws aka American women suck came up...instantaneously a fan!! amwericanwomensuck and i were having hermaphrodite sex for four days (figuratively) - thats how glued i was to my screen.

until aws took it upon himself to change
web host providers and the archives that went back to 2002 were not available anymore.

then i was at a danish hostel on bangkok and the search
again on google, then h.a. came up. i signed up and didnt post until
a half a year later.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby Tsar » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:11 am

That is how I use to think until I realized girls in America have the problems. When I was 19 I decided I wanted an Eastern European girl because I heard many great things about them. This year I found H.A. when I was doing a Google search and I signed up.
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Postby Dark_Sol » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:33 am

It was after a party, where there was guys and girls. With a suppose friend. His sister was there, but she just payed attention and wanted to f**k a married "fireman". Here I was with her eating up this guys bullshit stories. After that, I was down(really down). I became enraged, why is it that women goes for these pieces of shits. I just went online and tried to find the answer. Typed something like, guys never finding love. Pulled up TFL, checked that, than Chapin's inferno and he mentioned about HA. I checked here and found a place to clam myself. Knowing I wasn't alone.

I start talking about the problems of women to my suppose friends. They thought I was dumb and crazy, how dare I point that AW are the problem. Not I, for I was always the one at fault. The ones who knows it and really tried to help me was my childhood friend and the people at the orginization( almost all over 50). Even now, they are helping me get out of here.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Postby skateboardstephen » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:49 am

I used to think it was me also until i found one of winstons videos on Youtube in about 2010 or 11 (probably taken down) and the things winston was saying was so damb true.I showed the video to another guy who did not belive in winston and called him a loser. I still signed up to HA anyway.But now that i am in Brazil that same guy is starting to question things about the dating scene and is here among us right now on HA also.LOL
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Re: Did you also once ask yourself "Is it just me?"

Postby jamesbond » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:21 pm

Excalibur wrote:So what did you think before discovering the truth? What was your "wow-effect" when you stumbled over the many sources documenting the desolate dating scene?

I found about Winston from reading a post someone made about him on the Don Juan pickup artist discussion forum. This was in early 2007, before Winston had his website or discussion forum up yet.

I remember back in college, I met a girl from Germany and South Africa and they were head and shoulders more friendly and easy to talk to than any other girls that I had met in college. I also made friends with some guys from Korea and Laos who lived on my floor in my dormitory and found them much more down to earth than most guys at my college.

It's nice to realize that you are not alone in your thinking. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ghost » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:38 pm

Who doesn't?
Last edited by Ghost on Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Voice of Reason » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:06 pm

My whole damn life I've been told it's my fault.

I say hello to a WW and she turns her nose up in the air…MY FAULT!

I try to start conversation with a WW and she snubs me…MY FAULT!

I get into a conversation with a WW and she stop right in the middle of what I'm saying to to screw around with her girlfriends…MY FAULT!

Every single dating site I tuned to for advice was a cyber feminist hellhole (I didn't know that at the time). EVERYTHING WAS MY FAULT!

It was when I went to SE Asia that my perception changed. Women smiled at me more. Women were nicer to me. Women didn't look down at me with contempt. It was a revelation!

When I got back to the west, and back to the perma-scowl bitches of the west I began to think to myself that something was horribly wrong with the "women" here.

I started searching for stuff on the internet to find out more, and I came across the page where Winston compares the facial expressions of women from Russia/Philipnes V USA (which I can't find anymore in Winstons cluttered site).

I found the forums…and lo and behold…people were actually saying what I thought about WW WITHOUT BEING FLAMED by the other members.

So here I am!

I am now in Thailand at the moment. I envy thai men, because they haven't been put through the same shit by their women as their western counterparts.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Postby terminator » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:24 pm

I've known the problem is with women ever since I was young, but nobody cared to listen and other guys just act like cu#ts to each other so I think guys are also the problem and now the situation is too far gone. The only question is how many more Geroge Sedinis will come out of the woodwork (hopefully many more).
terminator
Junior Poster

Return to General Discussions