Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Solution to world overpopulation problem?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby FusionX20 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:43 pm

I agree with Winston that we should cut down on the breeding. Especially for those who aren't financially stable b/c it creates more problems, more welfare states and overpopulatoin. NWO and illuminaties terms are something I don't use too frequently b/c it gives out a vibe that I'm a conspiracy theorist who listens to Alex Jones too much.

Either way, yes even China is ahead of the U.S in some respects. Not to dismiss the fact that with the Obama's administration in place illegal aliens are allowed to come here, breed and get benefits which is TOTALLY wrong.
Been at the mercy of western society since childhood.
FusionX20
Freshman Poster

Postby Moretorque » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:32 pm

The planet could have sustained all of us permanently with no problem but the world ECO has been badly mismanaged for many millennia and now it is time to pay the piper.

More than likely most of humanity is going bye bye shortly, nature is fixing to bat.
Last edited by Moretorque on Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Moretorque » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:39 pm

Cornfed wrote:
Tezcatlipoca wrote:Nwo/illuminati don't exist, like leprechauns

The NWO is another term for globalization, and most people realize that globalization and the people behind it exist.

Yaa just look how the monetary system works and if that's not a full blown world wide conspiracy then I don't know what is. You can look at what Senator Bernie Sanders revealed with his partial FED audit at his website for backup, now if the fluoride, vaccines and various toxins are taking there desired affect on your thought process then no this elite conspiracy does not exist.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Manson Maan » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:43 am

Ok I don't know how far down the rabbit hole you guys want to go but my flat mate is a guy that loves this stuff ! he has a lot of material he made me read on all of this.

Now he said the PTB ( powers that be ) have a sort of rule book they obide by and that is they MUST disclose everything they do before they do it. That's part of their set of rules which apparently they must stick to ( make of that what you will )

now if you want to study them and their plans read the following long winded articles.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... ati_55.htm

then this one which is really awesome ( my flat mate says it is about 80% true )

https://www.wingmakers.com/content/neruda-interviews/

Then of you want to get into the politics of it all about the second article read this one

http://www.bielek-debunked.com/Wingmaker.html

then this one is the original ( I think ) wingmakers article.

http://www.wingmakers.us/wingmakersorig ... hilo.shtml

Now keep in mind that most information usually has some dis information in it to confuse us. its important to just read this stuff as entertainment but realise ( as my flat mate says )

The de population movement is well under way with fluoride in water, horrible chemical injections, war , famine , police shootings, gangs , feminism , angry women making our lives hell etc etc etc ....

Look at Gates and South Africa , he wants to lower population there by forcing sterilisation. And various other nefarious and some well thought out plans.

The common misconception is that its for our benefit .. generally its more to suit them , the world has been mis managed for thousands of years and our evolution is purposely being held back with I phones and Hollywood bs ...

Then theres the Georgia guide stones ! wow now that's interesting !

So beyond all that stuff ... what do you guys really think its about ?
Manson Maan
Freshman Poster

Postby Moretorque » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:42 am

Mr. Wu is going to save us.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions