Foreign men are the same as American/Western women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Foreign men are the same as American/Western women?

Post by expatasiaseeker »

There is an interesting trend that I have noticed travelling in Asia. Asian men, for the most part, tend to be the same way that we western men are complaining about American women, that is, eastern men are obnoxious, low class, arrogant, disgusting people.

Why is it that in the West, the WOMEN are low class but the men are very cultured and polite, sophisticated? Whereas in the East, the MEN are low class but the women are very cultured and polite?

It's like, when you go to the eastern world, things are the opposite- the men are garbage but the women are nice.

Why is this?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Foreign men are the same as American/western women?

Post by jamesbond »

expatasiaseeker wrote:There is an interesting trend that I have noticed travelling in Asia. Asian men, for the most part, tend to be the same way that we western men are complaining about American women, that is, eastern men are obnoxious, low class, arrogant, disgusting people.

Why is it that in the West, the WOMEN are low class but the men are very cultured and polite, sophisticated? Whereas in the East, the MEN are low class but the women are very cultured and polite?

It's like, when you go to the eastern world, things are the opposite- the men are garbage but the women are nice.

Why is this?
Wow, that is a good point. I have heard that the men in eastern Europe and Russia treat women like dirt, drink a lot and often cheat on their girlfriends and wives. However, the women from eastern Europe and Russia are sweet, feminine and loyal.

In America as we all know, the women are UNFEMININE, LOUD, RUDE, OVERWEIGHT and DRESS LIKE SLOBS. However, the men are kind, trustworthy and hard working.

We as men are living in the wrong part of the world, we need to be where the women act, dress and behave like ladies. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

expatasiaseeker wrote:There is an interesting trend that I have noticed travelling in Asia. Asian men, for the most part, tend to be the same way that we western men are complaining about American women, that is, eastern men are obnoxious, low class, arrogant, disgusting people.

Why is this?
American culture is messed up so naturally American men and women both are messed up. While foreign cultures are more cultured polite and sophisticated as well as the foreign men and women.I have found foreign men to be very traditional, respectful and well put together. Everything about them radiates masculiniity and they know how to lead women. They are VERY hard working men and just awesome. There are bad apples everywhere and good apples everywhere so while of course it would be inaccurate to say there is no good American men from my experience I have found American men are not very cultured and American men are less moral than foreign men. American men tend to be more "it's the land of the free you only live once who needs morals" type men whereas foreign men know the careless attitude is destructive. A land that is too free has no rules and if it has no rules it will self destruct.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:

Why is this?
American culture is messed up so naturally American men and women both are messed up. While foreign cultures are more cultured polite and sophisticated as well as the foreign men and women.I have found foreign men to be very traditional, respectful and well put together. Everything about them radiates masculiniity and they know how to lead women. They are VERY hard working men and just awesome. There are bad apples everywhere and good apples everywhere so while of course it would be inaccurate to say there is no good American men from my experience I have found American men are not very cultured and American men are less moral than foreign men. American men tend to be more "it's the land of the free you only live once who needs morals" type men whereas foreign men know the careless attitude is destructive. A land that is too free has no rules and if it has no rules it will self destruct.
I must admit, despite differences, that was a very insightful post. What you are talking about is the culture of "moral relativism" which strikes at the heart of the problem. Feminism itself is only a branch of Post-modernism.

It isn't just American women who are messed up by Feminism, but men as well. When men engage in the hook up culture they are adapting to the Feminist society, not resisting it. Resistance would be traditional marriage. Men going abroad for purposes of sex tourism is just spreading Feminism.

I think deep down (subconsciously) most men and women both just hate Feminism and realize it's unnatural. That's why there's such high levels of depression in the West. Women are told to be sexually liberated, but after they've had 30 or more partners in their youth and want to settle down in their thirties they realize the mistake they've made. Sexual liberation is really bondage for men who aren't alphas.
Last edited by abcdavid01 on December 24th, 2012, 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Why is this?
Your post is complete nonsense, and I assume you must be a woman, because only a woman could come up with such complete bullshit.

You are spewing the same old "Western men are emasculated betas, foreign men are alphas" crap. Have you actually lived outside of America ever?

I've seen the way that foreign men treat women. Perhaps you LIKE being treated like shit, and if so, then by all means, go and marry some bastard male from a 3rd world craphole country. You will deserve it when he uses you and screws you over simply to get a green card.

As for foreign women, they actually APPRECIATE good men. Thus, foreign women are a perfect match for western men.

You western women are just a bunch of out of control, ungrateful animals. Perhaps you NEED to be abused, because you are all such low class trash anyway, that's what you deserve.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

expatasiaseeker wrote:

Why is this?
Your post is complete nonsense, and I assume you must be a woman, because only a woman could come up with such complete bullshit.

You are spewing the same old "Western men are emasculated betas, foreign men are alphas" crap. Have you actually lived outside of America ever?

I've seen the way that foreign men treat women. Perhaps you LIKE being treated like shit, and if so, then by all means, go and marry some bastard male from a 3rd world craphole country. You will deserve it when he uses you and screws you over simply to get a green card.

As for foreign women, they actually APPRECIATE good men. Thus, foreign women are a perfect match for western men.

You western women are just a bunch of out of control, ungrateful animals. Perhaps you NEED to be abused, because you are all such low class trash anyway, that's what you deserve.
Hey man, I've called ILoveBlackAmericanWomen a troll for her other posts, but I've got to take her side on this one. American men are emasculated betas. That's what Feminism's done to men. To resist Feminism, we must become Alpha. Not the fake Alpha you're thinking of like Jersey Shore, but protectors, leaders. We need to take on these roles just as American women need to start acting like women worth protecting, worth marrying.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

abcdavid01 wrote:

Why is this?
I must admit, despite differences, that was a very insightful post. What you are talking about is the culture of "moral relativism" which strikes at the heart of the problem. Feminism itself is only a branch of Post-modernism.

It isn't just American women who are messed up by Feminism, but men as well. When men engage in the hook up culture they are adapting to the Feminist society, not resisting it. Resistance would be traditional marriage. Men going abroad for purposes of sex tourism is just spreading Feminism.

I think deep down (subconsciously) most men and women both just hate Feminism and realize it's unnatural. That's why there's such high levels of depression in the West. Women are told to be sexually liberated, but after they've had 30 or more partners in their youth and want to settle down in their thirties they realize the mistake they've made. Sexual liberation is really bondage for men who aren't alphas.
One of the best responses on here I ever saw I'm impressed. Wait a minute.. did we just agree?? Wow.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

expatasiaseeker wrote:

Why is this?

I'm sorry if you disagree but your response does not support your thoery that American men are " polite, and sophisicated."
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

abcdavid01 wrote:
expatasiaseeker wrote:

Why is this?

Hey man, I've called ILoveBlackAmericanWomen a troll for her other posts, but I've got to take her side on this one. American men are emasculated betas. That's what Feminism's done to men. To resist Feminism, we must become Alpha. Not the fake Alpha you're thinking of like Jersey Shore, but protectors, leaders. We need to take on these roles just as American women need to start acting like women worth protecting, worth marrying.
Once again I agree.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Why is this?
Men in the West are cultured and polite, lol! Do you seriously believe that? I'm not saying you're not like that, expatasiaseeker, but you're not the majority.

Yes, some Western men are just as you described, but have you been to Asia and seen the behavior of Western men in those countries: i.e. doing drugs and going on drinking binges, fighting with locals, committing crimes, and generally being a pain-in-the-ass to the local population. Not too mention, Western soldiers raping women and children, doing thefts, and engaging in drunken brawls with each other in places like Korea and Japan?

And would you call men in America: "cultured and polite." I think the men from Jersey Shore would disagree with you.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Countries in which males still hold sway over their women: like the Middle Eastern countries, Russia, and the men in Asia--all are targets by feminists of being called misogynistic and crude by Westerners. But I'd rather be a man in those countries than be a man in lets say, the U.S. or Australia, that's for sure.

And yeah Russian, Chinese, or Korean men might be "obnoxious, low class, arrogant, and disgusting people," according to you, but there not all that different from most American men that I know (and who I cannot stand for the most part). It's kind of a racist generalization even...
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

The op is wrong on so many levels. Plenty of foreign men work hard on meager salaries to provide for their families. Many immigrate to other countries, learn the local language, strive to integrate a society that looks down upon them. How many Americans do that ? How many who say that they're not confortable at home get out and make a life for themselves in other countries ?

Western men are more polite that's true but that's because they're manginas. They're not sophisticated at all I'm afraid. Drinking and talking about sports all day is as common as in EE.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

abcdavid01 wrote:
expatasiaseeker wrote:

Why is this?

I do not mean to insult you, but you are not very bright, are you?

You say men need to become traditional again. Okay, and what about women? When are THEY going to become traditional? Or at the least, when are women going to STOP destroying men in divorce financially and emotionally?

Go ahead and become "traditional" and get married. I will laugh when your bitch American wife divorces you and you end up in jail for not paying her massive amounts of alimony. BOYCOTTING american women is basically the only solution.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

expatasiaseeker wrote:

Why is this?

I'm sorry if you disagree but your response does not support your thoery that American men are " polite, and sophisicated."
You are an American woman, and 99 percent of American women condone the fact that they can commit crimes against men with impunity. THus, you are a criminal, and why should I take anything a criminal like you says seriously?

Now, are you willing to PUBLICLY DEMAND that WOMEN should be held EQUALLY ACCOUNTABLE BEFORE THE LAW the same way men are? No, you women REFUSE to demand to be held EQUAL before the law.

This is because you are a bunch of selfish liars, hypocrites, criminals, and man-haters.

God help any man insane or stupid enough to marry one of you bitches.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

expatasiaseeker wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:
expatasiaseeker wrote:

Why is this?

I do not mean to insult you, but you are not very bright, are you?

You say men need to become traditional again. Okay, and what about women? When are THEY going to become traditional? Or at the least, when are women going to STOP destroying men in divorce financially and emotionally?

Go ahead and become "traditional" and get married. I will laugh when your bitch American wife divorces you and you end up in jail for not paying her massive amounts of alimony. BOYCOTTING american women is basically the only solution.
It cuts both ways. Men and women both are messed up by Feminism or more broadly by Post-Modernism. I do plan on marrying abroad. I would never recommended marrying a Feminist.