Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Bulgaria Trip Report

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Postby E_Irizarry » January 6th, 2013, 7:52 pm

RobinHood wrote:I have told her she needs to go to the gym 3 times a week to avoid getting fat like an English woman.

I have also told her that all cooking and cleaning will be her responsibility.


Nice. Wear your balls aerial and high! :-) Like Schmidtman has said, don't have a TV in the house...For what?
Get a laptop and keep her away from American social sites like FB.

If she has it already, then discourage her and make her look for foreign ones and Meetup.com/meetup.co.uk
so she can meet Bulgarian people and keep it in her vicinity like that!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: July 5th, 2008, 9:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Postby The_Hero_of_Men » January 7th, 2013, 1:43 am

If that were me, I would have a TV but no cable. I would just have it for movies and video games.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 8:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby sfexcellence » January 7th, 2013, 4:17 am

And not just TV with no cable, but DVD player and home exercise programs instead of gym membership, it's at home exercise and no interacting with corrupted AM and dreaded AW. Turbojam, P90X, Insanity, there are many to choose from.
sfexcellence
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 66
Joined: October 7th, 2012, 1:12 am
Location: Body in Vancouver Canada, Mind + Heart + Soul in the World

Postby RobinHood » January 7th, 2013, 4:14 pm

E_Irizarry wrote:
RobinHood wrote:I have told her she needs to go to the gym 3 times a week to avoid getting fat like an English woman.

I have also told her that all cooking and cleaning will be her responsibility.


Nice. Wear your balls aerial and high! :-) Like Schmidtman has said, don't have a TV in the house...For what?
Get a laptop and keep her away from American social sites like FB.

If she has it already, then discourage her and make her look for foreign ones and Meetup.com/meetup.co.uk
so she can meet Bulgarian people and keep it in her vicinity like that!


The difference with my girlfriend / foreign women is that when we talked about her role of looking after everything in the home, she did not even question this and accepted it.

To even have such a conversation with an English woman would be a total non starter. She would expect the man to do most of the house work so that she could have even more time for herself and her friends.

Most of my male friends complain that their women do nothing around the home. England is finished for a man looking for a decent woman, sad but true.
Robin Hood.
RobinHood
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 106
Joined: September 30th, 2012, 9:48 am
Location: England

Postby Andrewww » January 7th, 2013, 9:42 pm

Nice to see some "happier abroad" stories around here instead of constant bitching.

Frankly I don't think there is anything you can do to prevent her from becoming a British troll woman. It will depend on her personality and integrity. You should encourage her to keep in touch with her family and friends back home so that she doesn't feel lonely cause if she starts associating with Western women she migth adopt their bad habits.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 432
Joined: June 12th, 2012, 5:51 am

Postby RobinHood » January 8th, 2013, 3:32 pm

Andrewww wrote:Nice to see some "happier abroad" stories around here instead of constant bitching.

Frankly I don't think there is anything you can do to prevent her from becoming a British troll woman. It will depend on her personality and integrity. You should encourage her to keep in touch with her family and friends back home so that she doesn't feel lonely cause if she starts associating with Western women she migth adopt their bad habits.


Yeah, the type of western women that she mixes with is important as we all know what they are like. I have looked at all of my friends partners and can only come up with one woman who is suitable for mixing.

Hopefully in the summer we will take a holiday to Bulgaria so that she can see all her friends & family then.
Robin Hood.
RobinHood
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 106
Joined: September 30th, 2012, 9:48 am
Location: England

Postby Jacaré » January 9th, 2013, 6:04 am

Good luck Robin Hood. I wish you all the best.
Does she have a degree or a skill she can use to work if you need her to? Make sure you follow the advice in here and you should be a very happy man and a very happy couple indeed. Well done!
Jacaré
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 222
Joined: August 9th, 2011, 12:05 am

Postby RobinHood » January 9th, 2013, 7:47 pm

Jacaré wrote:Good luck Robin Hood. I wish you all the best.
Does she have a degree or a skill she can use to work if you need her to? Make sure you follow the advice in here and you should be a very happy man and a very happy couple indeed. Well done!



Thanks for the support Jacare, it's good to get positive feedback from fellow members.

In terms of employment, there are still restrictions on Bulgarians working in the UK without permits. From January 2014, these restrictions are due to be lifted, so she will have easier access to the job market.

My advice to anyone in the UK who is looking for a Bulgarian woman is to start building that relationship this year, with next year being your goal for bringing her over. My girlfriend wants to find work here, as even low paid work here is much better paid than Bulgaria. This 'work' factor should help as a pull for these women, use it to your advantage in the dating game.
Robin Hood.
RobinHood
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 106
Joined: September 30th, 2012, 9:48 am
Location: England

Postby E_Irizarry » January 9th, 2013, 8:56 pm

RobinHood wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
RobinHood wrote:I have told her she needs to go to the gym 3 times a week to avoid getting fat like an English woman.

I have also told her that all cooking and cleaning will be her responsibility.


Nice. Wear your balls aerial and high! :-) Like Schmidtman has said, don't have a TV in the house...For what?
Get a laptop and keep her away from American social sites like FB.

If she has it already, then discourage her and make her look for foreign ones and Meetup.com/meetup.co.uk
so she can meet Bulgarian people and keep it in her vicinity like that!


The difference with my girlfriend / foreign women is that when we talked about her role of looking after everything in the home, she did not even question this and accepted it.

To even have such a conversation with an English woman would be a total non starter. She would expect the man to do most of the house work so that she could have even more time for herself and her friends.

Most of my male friends complain that their women do nothing around the home. England is finished for a man looking for a decent woman, sad but true.


Excellence indeed. I wish you and she well. No disrespect, but she looks ravishingly "hawt". Remember to do what all of us here are advising you to do, or else, just like an excerpt from "Summer of Sam", she might be standing on the corner bellowing out crying wolf for a big Black man in a Cadillac to come on by and scoop her up! :-p Jajajajaja lol! [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IkExUOfb9w[/youtube]
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: July 5th, 2008, 9:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby RobinHood » January 10th, 2013, 7:16 pm

Forgot to mention to you all regarding the following scene at Manchester airport when I got back from Bulgaria...

I was waiting for my car to be dropped off and in front of me was an English couple unloading their luggage and having a row (about the luggage I think).

...anyway they were probably in their early 30s and the woman was really fat, maybe 200+lbs, but short, maybe 5ft 2, the bloke was actually quite decent looking and all the time his fat girlfriend / wife was complaining to him about something...it's was terrible, not only was he with a fat ugly woman, but she had the attitude from hell.

So often do I see this in the UK with the woman clearly unattractive and with an attitude as well, I just said to myself, how wonderful Bulgarian / foreign women are in comparison...I felt really good.
Robin Hood.
RobinHood
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 106
Joined: September 30th, 2012, 9:48 am
Location: England

Postby Teal Lantern » January 10th, 2013, 8:14 pm

Good luck, RH. 8)
BTW, what region/city is your girl from?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2766
Joined: August 14th, 2012, 12:48 am
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby publicduende » January 11th, 2013, 3:46 am

E_Irizarry wrote:
RobinHood wrote:
sfexcellence wrote:Congrats Robin Hood on being happier abroad! But as E_Irizarry said you're opening Pandora's Box if you bring her back to the UK, very bad anglosphere culture that should be avoided.


Totally agree with you guys that the culture in the Anglosphere is terrible, but me living in Bulgaria is not an option. For the relationship to progress she has to move here, despite the risks associated with this.

If any members have any advice on what not to do when brining a woman to the West, then please post here.


Here's my tentative list of what NOT to do:

1) Don't let her have ANY female friends
that speak english. (stfu dj IV money lol)

2) Let her sign up to a bulgarian meetup
Group on meetup.com or meetup.co.uk.
Go to every event with her.

2) Do research and only let her go to Bulgarian
churches. Attend church with her always.

3) only let her watch showsin foreign languages

4) give her a gym membership to keep that
nice little tight frame she has

5) have her read exotic poetry in her language and only let her watch
cooking channels so she can be a better cook.

6) neveroffer to do a woman's job for her.
i.e. never ever put on an apron...yes you should
do manly chores like take out the garbage
and fix and lift heavy s.hit but never
cook for or with her. you need staying power
that way!!

7) never ask if she wants to make love. just seize the moment
carpe diem that b.ooty. but if shes not feeling well,
then console her but dont be overzealous in making her
feel better.

8) never ever cry in front of her. that is something woman
cannot and will not respect.

9) tell him in a firm but not an overmasculine voice
that you wAnt the bathroom clean daily even
if she works full time.

10) never ever render cash tender to her!!!
you should buy her skirts and dreses and toiletries,
but never give her money nor a check nor a credit card.


11) keep her locked in a room, possibly with no TV, no window and separate from the master bedroom, whenever she's not involved in cooking, cleaning or sex. In case of a particularly pretty and/or young woman, afford her the privilege of choosing the colour and shape of the lock.

With this, the Endekalogue of the Perfect Taleban Husband is complete :)

Dude I hope you wrote all the above with as much tongue in cheek as I did.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2954
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Postby RobinHood » January 11th, 2013, 9:24 pm

Teal Lantern wrote:Good luck, RH. 8)
BTW, what region/city is your girl from?


Thanks. She lives in a small town near Pirdop, 50 miles to the east of Sofia. To be honest there's not much there and alot of the younger people move to Sofia.

We are currently working on a plan for her to move to England in March.
Robin Hood.
RobinHood
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 106
Joined: September 30th, 2012, 9:48 am
Location: England

Postby Jester » August 19th, 2014, 8:05 am

Just wanted to bump this thread after reading the excellent marital advice here from Irizarry and FSchmidt.

Oh and here's a picture of Robin Hood's bride after her gym workout:

http://www.novinite.com/articles/87088/ ... arian+Girl
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7874
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » August 19th, 2014, 11:24 am

Been to Sofia several years ago and it was decent enough.

Two negatives pulled it off my list: Too many Gypsies, and too many skinhead, neo-Nazis, punk nationalists.

Those factor might not impact you, but they irk me to the point that I would not wish to return.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1798
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CannedHam and 5 guests