Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Disillusioned_American » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:49 am

Who gives a f*ck about some stupid and fictional classification system such as that? The whole concept of labeling men according to such BS reeks of American narcissism and dick-sizing.
Freshman Poster

Postby eurobrat » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:51 am

True, doesn't work as well for many other cultures. Just the USA.
Veteran Poster

Postby Ghost » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:01 am

This kind of classification is too simplistic and leaves out too much. I sometimes use terms like "alpha" or "beta" generally, but trying to pigeonhole any man into these basic divisions leaves out the real-life complexity. I think it is better to define traits as alpha, beta, and so on. And then we could generalize some things from there. But that may not be the best system either; just better than this.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby eurobrat » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:59 am

I don't know seems like a pretty accurate classification system to me.
Veteran Poster

Postby lone_yakuza » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:46 pm

This is the often changed system used by US sorority girls.

You are wrong about the omega and sigma. The Sigma definition used to be the Omega definition. Omegas used to be considered the lone wolves and independent types. I have never heard of Sigmas.

The sorority girls did not even note losers, you have to remember that.

So losers were not even mentioned. I think people have tried to turn the wolf-pack rank-order into the sorority girl definitions, which is a mistake. They are two completely different things.

As said before, the omega definition is compltely wrong and born of the recent PUA culture and stuff. But at least they have the decency to preserve the omega definition by renaming it sigma.

By your listings, I would definitely be Sigma, because I do my own thing and do not give a flippety f**k about what other people think or what the want, cause they can take their wants and needs a shove it up their ass. Only time I would be willing to spend time with another human being is if it is a beautiful woman with refined tastes.

Also, the sports I like and train in, such as martial arts, bodybuilding, powerlifting, strength training, and the like all take much dedication and perserverence and self discipline, but are loner-sports for the most part and martial arts is about self-improvement. f**k the team. The only use other people are is for testing your skill in full contact fights or sparring. Music, especially piano music, is also a solitary pursuit.

I also cannot stand being around most people for two long because they can get on my nerves and I need my own space.

Basically I'm a lone wolf. The original classification of lone wolves was Omega, but I guess by your new definition system, I would be a Sigma.
Freshman Poster

Postby eurobrat » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:12 pm

I actually didn't write that. I think by those definition's I'm a Gamma.
Veteran Poster

Return to General Discussions