Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Americans mad at Jackie Chan for saying the truth

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Americans mad at Jackie Chan for saying the truth

Postby Johnny » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:47 pm

Johnny
Freshman Poster

Postby ladislav » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:00 pm

I just love it when countries ( and thier news agencies or other reps) go at each other and start uncovering each others' faults and especially when they start thus "the worst in the world" thing. Without usually having stats to prove it.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby zboy1 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:54 pm

Why do Americans act like their country is so perfect--without any faults? It's so annoying and stupid and one reason why Americans are so despised around the world. Arrogance never travels well....And look at all the racial slurs against Asians---and people say racism against Asians doesn't exist!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Americans mad at Jackie Chan for saying the truth

Postby Jester » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:21 pm

Johnny wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/1 ... 72104.html

lol patriotic Americans getting mad

"What I can see is our country is continuously making progress and learning," Chan said of China, per a translation of the interview published by Ministry of Tofu. "If you talk about corruption, the entire world, America, has no corruption?"

When the show's host asked Chan about his statement, Chan continued thus, according to a Huffington Post translation of the interview: "Where does the Great [Depression] come from? It's precisely from the world, the United States, that it started."

Hard to argue with any of that.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby lone_yakuza » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:25 pm

Last edited by lone_yakuza on Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Postby Anti-American » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:53 am

Americans are mad cause the truth hurts.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Postby MrPeabody » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:52 am

Years ago I knew a Chinese guy who was in the same field as me. He went to China to get business because he spoke the language fluently. When he came back he told me that he decided not to go ahead because he would have to do things that weren't correct to get business. He was the type of person who was extremely ethical.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Postby Steel » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:56 am

Most Americans are f***ing idiots, nothing but sheeple so of course they're oblivious to anything going on around them much less corruption in their government.
Steel
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions