American sites for global dating? It is possible. :)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

American sites for global dating? It is possible. :)

Post by MJay1978 »

I'm conducting an experiment. But I'm not...how you say..."using" these girls. I'm also doing this to build a strong network of foreign lady friends. :) I decided to go back to two dating sites, but the sole purpose is going to be completely different for what I used to use these dating tools for. If you're having trouble connecting with foreign women on the internet via marriage agencies I found a sollution to the problem. OkCupid.com is a good site to go to if you want to connect with foreign women. There's also PlentyOfFish.com, but I don't think this site will be as good as OkCupid for global dating, but you can give it a try. I think OkCupid will end up panning out more in the long run IMO. Now I'm going to list the pros and the cons to using this method.

PROS:
1. You can search for any kind of foreign girls you want to meet using the search bar within a 500 mile radius! Asians, Filippinos, Russians, Ukrainians, etc. You just have to know the city and country. You can always google the map of the country on google to help you. :)

2. This method can help you to build a strong network of friends and connect with foreign women. It's possible you can even meet your one true love you've been searching for.

3. There are some pretty hot foreign girls on this site. Also most foreign girls I checked out, the girls have marked "looking for friends/lover located anywhere in the world".

4. Most of the foreign girls know English from the profiles I checked out. So to connect with most of them will break that language barrier.

CONS:
1. There is one huge con to this method. If you're a single man living in the US, unless you lie about your location, you're only going to have American women checking you out if your current location is marked where you are currently.

2. There are some foreign women on here who are not attractive, but that's only a small portion of them.

3. Some of the foreign women are either looking for only pen-pals or they're only looking in their area for friends and romance.

So with this method there's only small obstacles you'll have to curb around. But this method is completely free! You can also get a phone app on your hand held devices if you want to connect with foreign women while you're on the go! :D I'll post more updates, but so far I connected with a Russian woman and a Filippino woman using this method. As far as my final verdict, if you want to connect with foreign women, I'd say OkCupid.com would be your best bet! Let me know what you guys think about my testimony. :D
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Isn't this what social networks like FB, VKontact, Okun, etc are for?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

Jester wrote:Isn't this what social networks like FB, VKontact, Okun, etc are for?
I know FB and VK are also other ways to connect too besides OkCupid. I just suggested this dating site because so far it works better for me to connect with foreign women. Only problem with FB is it doesn't have a good search engine. Now if it was a case where a person wants to get straight to the point and find a future wife for himself, I don't think FB and VK would work for that. Also OkCupid has question answering features so a girl can know more about you and vice versa.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

You're just beating a dead horse: any US dating site is a graveyard for average men.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MJay1978 wrote:
Jester wrote:Isn't this what social networks like FB, VKontact, Okun, etc are for?
I know FB and VK are also other ways to connect too besides OkCupid. I just suggested this dating site because so far it works better for me to connect with foreign women. Only problem with FB is it doesn't have a good search engine. Now if it was a case where a person wants to get straight to the point and find a future wife for himself, I don't think FB and VK would work for that. Also OkCupid has question answering features so a girl can know more about you and vice versa.

OK, good to know.

Personally, I probably will use another dating service for this when the time comes, one that doesn't limit my search by geography.... ...just because I can't stand to lie. I just really believe that a man is more powerful when he is dripping authenticity.

I am toying with the thought of re-activating an old MexicanCupid, CherryBlossoms (or whatever) account, but just change my goal to "PenPals Only". Purpose would be idle chat during downtime, language practice, learning anout culture, and possibly having a bit of a social circle when I do finally move to the place. Stating "PenPals Only" would keep me from raising someone's expectations, and avoid presure to get on a plane and go once we click. (Not quite ready to leave the U.s. - unfortunately).
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

Jester wrote:
MJay1978 wrote:

OK, good to know.

Personally, I probably will use another dating service for this when the time comes, one that doesn't limit my search by geography.... ...just because I can't stand to lie. I just really believe that a man is more powerful when he is dripping authenticity.

I am toying with the thought of re-activating an old MexicanCupid, CherryBlossoms (or whatever) account, but just change my goal to "PenPals Only". Purpose would be idle chat during downtime, language practice, learning anout culture, and possibly having a bit of a social circle when I do finally move to the place. Stating "PenPals Only" would keep me from raising someone's expectations, and avoid presure to get on a plane and go once we click. (Not quite ready to leave the U.s. - unfortunately).
As far as what Terminator said, in a way I kind of feel he's right. I can't lie on any level as well. So I know how you feel on that Jester. For now, pen pals is the only thing I'm stuck with and I certainly don't want to go back to what I was doing, which was dating AW's again. I just see it in this light. Either way I go on this, it's going to be a long, rough road to success with women. It just kills me to be alone in the United States and barely have anyone to connect with. It's like being in a torture chamber! That's why I'm trying to connect with foreign women online now. It helps to curb the loneliness and the foreign girls are easier to talk to. Trust me. At this time, I'm very far from ready to leave the U.S. as well. I know the feeling since I really hate this state. :(
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MJay1978 wrote:It just kills me to be alone in the United States and barely have anyone to connect with. It's like being in a torture chamber! That's why I'm trying to connect with foreign women online now. It helps to curb the loneliness and the foreign girls are easier to talk to. Trust me. At this time, I'm very far from ready to leave the U.S. as well. I know the feeling since I really hate this state. :(
Jesus yeah.

Guess it's time to get back online a bit.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

MJay1978 wrote:
Jester wrote:
MJay1978 wrote:

OK, good to know.

As far as what Terminator said, in a way I kind of feel he's right. I can't lie on any level as well. So I know how you feel on that Jester. For now, pen pals is the only thing I'm stuck with and I certainly don't want to go back to what I was doing, which was dating AW's again. I just see it in this light. Either way I go on this, it's going to be a long, rough road to success with women. It just kills me to be alone in the United States and barely have anyone to connect with. It's like being in a torture chamber! That's why I'm trying to connect with foreign women online now. It helps to curb the loneliness and the foreign girls are easier to talk to. Trust me. At this time, I'm very far from ready to leave the U.S. as well. I know the feeling since I really hate this state. :(
Wow, sorry to hear it's killing you to be alone... why not try to join a Church/group to make friends (even if you don't believe in God). I'm living in a small city and I've had to join a Church or I'd be totally alone.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

terminator wrote:
MJay1978 wrote:
Jester wrote:
MJay1978 wrote:

OK, good to know.

Wow, sorry to hear it's killing you to be alone... why not try to join a Church/group to make friends (even if you don't believe in God). I'm living in a small city and I've had to join a Church or I'd be totally alone.
Umm..? You guys might want to try this site okcupid.com site. I just had a hot Russian e-mail me today and she sounds really nice! ...She's also a hot blonde! Very beautiful Russian! I s**t you not! :D

Terminator, I do have friends I talk to. Just not very many of them. There's only a small handful of people I trust. I'm satisfied enough with the friends I have, but not in the female category....which I have the feeling this is going to possibly change soon. ...But if you guys get bored, you should try this! :) Of course not every girl is going to talk to you when you mail them. You'll still get misses, but if you play your cards right, you'll get some of their attention. I'd say if you try this, stay away from the selective/very selective girls (marked with a red dot when it indicates how often she responds time in her profile). I'll keep trying this since I"m having luck with it. VK.com? Ummm....not so promising to be honest. ...And Facebook just sucks. =P

...Oh. If you guys are curious....well? Here's the beautiful Russian who just emailed me today. :D

http://ak0.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_imag ... 20946.jpeg

http://ak0.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_imag ... 31341.jpeg
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I met a nice Chinese girl from the local area here in Las Vegas on OkCupid. But the thing is, she only writes me and always has excuses not to meet up or is too busy with her friends. How do you get a girl to meet up who keeps making excuses not to? Why would a girl just like to write but never meet?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Winston wrote:I met a nice Chinese girl from the local area here in Las Vegas on OkCupid. But the thing is, she only writes me and always has excuses not to meet up or is too busy with her friends. How do you get a girl to meet up who keeps making excuses not to? Why would a girl just like to write but never meet?
Shes probably a validation whore. Just give her an ultimatum. Shift the convo to mobile cell ASAP.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?