Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Articles from Jezebel

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Articles from Jezebel

Postby OzGuy » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:39 pm

For those of you who aren't familiar, jezebel is a popular feminist site. I thought its time to create an official thread to post any relevant articles. Feel free to contribute.

I'll get started... ... ng-a-creep

Obviously this puts all the blame on men for being "creepy" when talking to women. Not once does it mention what women can do to flirt with men. Here is my favourite quote:

"Oh, and please don't approach us if we're reading or listening to music. Those are things we do to be left alone. Half the time, the headphones we're wearing aren't even connected to anything."

Wow, so apparently most women now wear headphones not connected anything just so they can avoid men?

Here is another article: ... -women-act

"Are you for or against violent crimes against women? Ask these 8 male senators who voted yesterday not to consider the reauthorization of the Violence Against Women Act."

The question should be "Are you against violent crimes against men?" Because that is why these 8 senators have voted against the reauthorization of the Violence Against Women Act. Rightly so, they wanted it to be given a more appropriate title eg "Violence against people act", and support men equally.

Naturally, the feminazi's see this opposition as promoting violence against women, which is not the case. They also provide contact details of each senator and suggest you "yell at him". Do I sense a hint of violence towards these men? Even more reason why they should object to this!
Freshman Poster

Postby expatasiaseeker » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:44 pm

These women DESERVE to get the shit beat out of them. They are such man-hating bitches, maybe a good beating would shut them the f**k up.
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions