I might have found my Sweetheart :D

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zacb
Experienced Poster

I might have found my Sweetheart :D

Post by zacb »

I don;t want to jump the gun, but I have been talking with this one girl, and she is a gem. She is cute, yet she has a big heart and a lot of inner beauty. She even has a cute name for me :oops: . I have been chatting for a few month with her, and it has been nothing but positive. I tend to be humble, but she takes it to a new level. Here is a photo of her:

I just love her so much :) . Not trying to brag, but never though I would have success like this. I would highly suggest hi5 for those looking for dates. I have had a lot of attention on there. :D
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Making plans to see her?
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

:D yes. I am working on the money side of it as we speak. :D
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
noog
Freshman Poster

Post by noog »

Congrats zac, hope it goes well
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Thanks. How is your journey going ? :D
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

Obviously this guy doesn't know how relationship scams work.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

clowny wrote:Obviously this guy doesn't know how relationship scams work.
Um, not to try and be rude, but why did you say that? I said MIGHT. I never said anything about going full speed ahead. First of all, she has not asked for anything (over past 5 months). Second, she is a Christian, which while she may not be perfect, is better chances overall of having some common decency. Please explain yourself.
noog
Freshman Poster

Post by noog »

zacb wrote:Thanks. How is your journey going ? :D
It's going alright, waiting for immigration process to go through, it takes awhile.

Ignore Clowny. If he can't offer constructive criticism or provide more information on why he would think this would be a scam, then he shouldn't post. I think it looks like it could be legit, just trust but verify and don't be afraid to ask questions.
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

I was going to say that, but I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. Anyways. I hope that goes well. I was thinking about doing what you are doing at least for the time being if things go well (bringing her over and working for awhile, save, then go back to the mother country). Anyways.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

zacb wrote:
Um, not to try and be rude, but why did you say that? I said MIGHT. I never said anything about going full speed ahead. First of all, she has not asked for anything (over past 5 months). Second, she is a Christian, which while she may not be perfect, is better chances overall of having some common decency. Please explain yourself.
1. Associating oneself with the most highly sophisticated and elaborate criminal syndicate in human history (The Church of Christ) does not give somebody a better chance of "having some common decency". It just means they are brainwashed, and/or not very smart. In this case, it could mean neither; it may just be part of her facade. Some of the biggest scumbags and scoundrels I have ever met in my life were people who identified themselves as christian. Well, that's hardly surprising.

2. The phillipines is a haven for relationship scammers.

3. The bitch probably just wants a visa, and will use marriage as a means to obtain it.

4. The fact that you've fallen head-over-heels for this woman who you've never met, whom you intend to pursue with reckless abandon, is a cause for concern.

5. In view of points 1, 2, 3 and 4, I believe that my original comment was justfied.

One needs a healthy dose of scepticism in these endeavours, which you appear to be lacking.
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

clowny wrote:
zacb wrote:
1. Associating oneself with the most highly sophisticated and elaborate criminal syndicate in human history (The Church of Christ) does not give somebody a better chance of "having some common decency". It just means they are brainwashed, and/or not very smart. In this case, it could mean neither; it may just be part of her facade. Some of the biggest scumbags and scoundrels I have ever met in my life were people who identified themselves as christian. Well, that's hardly surprising.

2. The phillipines is a haven for relationship scammers.

3. The bitch probably just wants a visa, and will use marriage as a means to obtain it.

4. The fact that you've fallen head-over-heels for this woman who you've never met, whom you intend to pursue with reckless abandon, is a cause for concern.

5. In view of points 1, 2, 3 and 4, I believe that my original comment was justfied.

One needs a healthy dose of scepticism in these endeavours, which you appear to be lacking.
I am afraid Clowny has some valid points. ALL women are guilty until proven innocent. The funny thing is I absolutely adore women and could not live a day without their love and attention. But they are what they are.

Look, would you leave your dog alone with a steak? You can't hate the dog for doing what's in its nature. You can't trust a dog, BUT you can trust a dog to BE a dog.

Another point about being scammed is that if the level of the scammer's sophistication only slightly exceeds your level of gullibility, you are done for! That's how it works.

Putting a woman you have never met on a pedestal is a recipe for disaster. Act in haste, repent at leisure!
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Yep. No pedestals. That's eternal advice.
Intolerant
Freshman Poster

Post by Intolerant »

Not my type, face looks a little too chubby and it looks like she's carrying extra weight. But good luck!
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Re: I might have found my Sweetheart :D

Post by Voice of Reason »

zacb wrote:I would highly suggest hi5 for those looking for dates. I have had a lot of attention on there. :D
I would highly suggest keeping quiet about good places/sites to meet women...HA is a high traffic forum, and you don't want the cow to become milked dry.

But good on you anyway! Where is she from?