The Truth About Female Attraction

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

The Truth About Female Attraction

Post by gibraltar »

I've been a lurker here for quite some time and I think Winston's site is #1 on the internet for finding happiness and meeting women abroad.

I used to read Rooshv, PUA and all that other junk but I am fed up and done with it. It will no longer take up any of my time....

because you are about the discover the TRUTH about human nature and why most guys don't get laid...

I have known this information FOR YEARS but kept it a secret because I didn't want too much competition.

Here it is...plain and simple... You will save years of spending money on clothes, stressing out over high paying careers, buying expensive cars, etc.

It also explains why bad boys aka thugs out of prison get ALL the women.

Women are attracted to a man's scent!

It's the biggest secret that no mangina or woman on earth wants you to know...

Because the corporations need you to constantly BUY CRAP you don't need to keep them filthy rich.

It's all in a man's smell. Clothes don't make the man. His smell does.

Now you might ask...Why do well dressed men get approached and get attention?

Because the girl wants to spend HIS MONEY. He will pay for crap she doesn't need just because he's loaded.

Nobody will admit this, and I am tired of seeing geniunely nice men get scammed out of their hard earned money because the feminists and our mangina media withholds such valuable information.

Why Scent Matters

Before smartphones and alimony, humans had it rough...Very rough. Times were hard.

A man's scent told women how good his DNA was. If he would survive. Etc etc. That's it. It's all in your smell.

I have worn shoes with holes in them and gotten approached by very hot young girls. Jailbait girls.

The guys with the suits just waste their money and think she is interested in them. LOL. please.

Do you really think you will transform your life if you spend $1k on a fitted suit? LOLOLOLOLOL

Why are American men so gullible?

The so called 20% Alphas have a strong scent that attracts women like flies on SHIT! That's the only reason.

How to Improve Your Scent

Now that you understand what is really happening towards attraction, I will share some tips I learned over the years to get that strong scent.

1. Avoid Hot Baths/Showers - These KILL your sperm and really mess with your manly scent. When I was in Brazil, I only took cold showers and could really smell the difference. In contrast, I take hot showers in the USA and it really puts a damper on my smell.

2. Take an Anti-Estrogen Supplement - You need an anti-estrogen supplement to block all those nasty estrogens in the plastics, food, meats, etc. It will really help you a lot plus you will have more energy.

3. Eat Less Meat - The USA meat is full of toxins and estrogenic chemicals that were fed to the animals to make them gain weight. Horomones are responsible for weight gain - not calories. This is why NFL players and bodybuilders eat so much food yet are ripped. And why lazy American women blow up like cows. The less meat you eat, the less estrogen crap from the farming industry you will have.

4. Get Sunlight - You need some vitamin D to give you a nice scent. Expose as much sunlight ALL OVER YOUR BODY as possible. Some days, I will naked sunbathe and I have a strong masculine scent the rest of the day. If you are darker skin, then you need even more. If you are lighter skin, then limit your sessions but you need it as well. Every man does.

5. High intensity, Short exercise - Sprints, Jump Squats, Burpees. Prisoners do LOTS of burpees and that's why they get all the American women. They literally smell like testestrone and it works. Stop long distance running or jogging. It creates too much stress on the joints and messes with your hormones.

Well, that is really all you need. Ignore 99% of the garbage out on the internet. It is nothing but marketers trying to sell you shit you can't afford and don't need.

Now take this knowledge and apply it overseas. Because you will have to avoid all the creepy American women once your scent is strong. You can change this in less than 1 week.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Yeah, I suspected as much about smell. Women sense testosterone. So the real advice here is to up your T.

There's a section on this in The 4-Hour Body.

Is the hot shower thing true? I know it kills sperm, but I just figured it went back up soon after you left. Better to play it safe though.

5 Reasons Modern Life is Driving Manliness to Extinction.

http://www.cracked.com/article_20133_5- ... ction.html

Anti-Estrogen supplements...I'll start researching that. Great advice gibraltar.

This should be a sticky.

Do Women Smell Your Testosterone Musk?

http://www.mangoboss.com/DoWomenSmellYo ... eMusk.html
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The scent and inherent health and vitality of a man may be what females are naturally sexually attracted to, but with the actual sexual activities of Western skanks this seems to be overridden by the social pressure to have sex with various kinds of dirtbags.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

this is against the LMS - lookism theory of puahate. these guys will not accept this theory. anyway why are girls getting wet at brad pitt models?

so what are you going to do when you have a shitty scent? probably to go to 3rd world countries to buy some women without your scent....
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

http://www.pheromonetalk.com/

Do artificial pheromones work?

Discover the truth about pheromones from over 16,271 real pheromone users who've started more than 24,496 discussions, containing more than 178,718 individual messages
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

PUA -teaches looks dont matter, just learn the game
PUAhate-its all about looks

and now we have new theory looks dont matter, game is useless..its all about smell you give off
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Post by gibraltar »

Billy wrote:this is against the LMS - lookism theory of puahate. these guys will not accept this theory. anyway why are girls getting wet at brad pitt models?

so what are you going to do when you have a shitty scent? probably to go to 3rd world countries to buy some women without your scent....
When you overseas, you are unplugging from all the junk and garbage in the USA so your scent improves naturally.

There are less estrogens, toxins, and other crap in South America, Eastern Europe and Asia.

You basically "inherit" all the benefits that foreign men have had all their lives.

The key is to go abroad and see for yourself.

I've seen overweight guys lose 20 lbs in a few weeks just because they are walking more and the food is healthier.

We are truly living in a matrix designed to make you sick, tense and unhealthy.

And your scent changes every day. It depends upon a host of factors like I stated in the OP. The key is to recognize the truth about women and adjust accordingly.
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Post by gibraltar »

Banano wrote:http://www.pheromonetalk.com/

Do artificial pheromones work?

Discover the truth about pheromones from over 16,271 real pheromone users who've started more than 24,496 discussions, containing more than 178,718 individual messages
Pheromones are real. When women say they have "chemistry" with a man, it's because they like the pheromones he is giving off.

I have never tested artificial ones, but I do remember in high school a buddy of mine bought some on the internet. He went up to a dozen girls and asked them to smell the bottle. 100% of them enjoyed the smell. Even 1 tried to steal the bottle right out of his hand.

There's a big community for a reason...
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Truth About Female Attraction

Post by Jester »

gibraltar wrote:I've been a lurker here for quite some time and I think Winston's site is #1 on the internet for finding happiness and meeting women abroad.

I used to read Rooshv, PUA and all that other junk but I am fed up and done with it. It will no longer take up any of my time....

because you are about the discover the TRUTH about human nature and why most guys don't get laid...

I have known this information FOR YEARS but kept it a secret because I didn't want too much competition.

Here it is...plain and simple... You will save years of spending money on clothes, stressing out over high paying careers, buying expensive cars, etc.

It also explains why bad boys aka thugs out of prison get ALL the women.

Women are attracted to a man's scent!

It's the biggest secret that no mangina or woman on earth wants you to know...

Because the corporations need you to constantly BUY CRAP you don't need to keep them filthy rich.

It's all in a man's smell. Clothes don't make the man. His smell does.

Now you might ask...Why do well dressed men get approached and get attention?

Because the girl wants to spend HIS MONEY. He will pay for crap she doesn't need just because he's loaded.

Nobody will admit this, and I am tired of seeing geniunely nice men get scammed out of their hard earned money because the feminists and our mangina media withholds such valuable information.

Why Scent Matters

Before smartphones and alimony, humans had it rough...Very rough. Times were hard.

A man's scent told women how good his DNA was. If he would survive. Etc etc. That's it. It's all in your smell.

I have worn shoes with holes in them and gotten approached by very hot young girls. Jailbait girls.

The guys with the suits just waste their money and think she is interested in them. LOL. please.

Do you really think you will transform your life if you spend $1k on a fitted suit? LOLOLOLOLOL

Why are American men so gullible?

The so called 20% Alphas have a strong scent that attracts women like flies on SHIT! That's the only reason.

How to Improve Your Scent

Now that you understand what is really happening towards attraction, I will share some tips I learned over the years to get that strong scent.

1. Avoid Hot Baths/Showers - These KILL your sperm and really mess with your manly scent. When I was in Brazil, I only took cold showers and could really smell the difference. In contrast, I take hot showers in the USA and it really puts a damper on my smell.

2. Take an Anti-Estrogen Supplement - You need an anti-estrogen supplement to block all those nasty estrogens in the plastics, food, meats, etc. It will really help you a lot plus you will have more energy.

3. Eat Less Meat - The USA meat is full of toxins and estrogenic chemicals that were fed to the animals to make them gain weight. Horomones are responsible for weight gain - not calories. This is why NFL players and bodybuilders eat so much food yet are ripped. And why lazy American women blow up like cows. The less meat you eat, the less estrogen crap from the farming industry you will have.

4. Get Sunlight - You need some vitamin D to give you a nice scent. Expose as much sunlight ALL OVER YOUR BODY as possible. Some days, I will naked sunbathe and I have a strong masculine scent the rest of the day. If you are darker skin, then you need even more. If you are lighter skin, then limit your sessions but you need it as well. Every man does.

5. High intensity, Short exercise - Sprints, Jump Squats, Burpees. Prisoners do LOTS of burpees and that's why they get all the American women. They literally smell like testestrone and it works. Stop long distance running or jogging. It creates too much stress on the joints and messes with your hormones.

Well, that is really all you need. Ignore 99% of the garbage out on the internet. It is nothing but marketers trying to sell you shit you can't afford and don't need.

Now take this knowledge and apply it overseas. Because you will have to avoid all the creepy American women once your scent is strong. You can change this in less than 1 week.
interesting post, thanks - and welcome.
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Post by gibraltar »

abcdavid01 wrote:Yeah, I suspected as much about smell. Women sense testosterone. So the real advice here is to up your T.

There's a section on this in The 4-Hour Body.

Is the hot shower thing true? I know it kills sperm, but I just figured it went back up soon after you left. Better to play it safe though.

5 Reasons Modern Life is Driving Manliness to Extinction.

http://www.cracked.com/article_20133_5- ... ction.html

Anti-Estrogen supplements...I'll start researching that. Great advice gibraltar.

This should be a sticky.

Do Women Smell Your Testosterone Musk?

http://www.mangoboss.com/DoWomenSmellYo ... eMusk.html
In the 4 hour body, Tim Ferriss wrote a story about how he ate grass fed beef for 3 weeks in central America and when he came back to the States, he got 3x the attention from women. Even his girlfriend "raped" him in the coffee shop. So it's definitely true.

Cold showers feel much better than hot ones. It relaxes you. Do you remember taking a cold shower after a long day at the beach? Best feeling ever.

The supplements give you the extra edge too. Many professional athletes and bodybuilders swear by them.

The PUA want to keep you lost and in the dark. There is $$$ at stake. But with knowledge, you will surpass all the lies & BS and become the best version of yourself.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

gibraltar wrote:
Billy wrote:this is against the LMS - lookism theory of puahate. these guys will not accept this theory. anyway why are girls getting wet at brad pitt models?

When you overseas, you are unplugging from all the junk and garbage in the USA so your scent improves naturally.

There are less estrogens, toxins, and other crap in South America, Eastern Europe and Asia.

You basically "inherit" all the benefits that foreign men have had all their lives.

The key is to go abroad and see for yourself.

I've seen overweight guys lose 20 lbs in a few weeks just because they are walking more and the food is healthier.

We are truly living in a matrix designed to make you sick, tense and unhealthy.

And your scent changes every day. It depends upon a host of factors like I stated in the OP. The key is to recognize the truth about women and adjust accordingly.
sorry, this smells like bullshit. people from 3rd world coutries die earlier so their food can´t be that fantastic.

anyway, i don´t think ladislav and winston got in shape there. and women were not really crazy about them other than for the money. you got to read winston´s 14 points why PI sucks.

ah and most pattaya fattadelics still stay fat.

money does not smell bad. money is the best tool. this thread smells bad but at least it´s something new.

so you became superman abroad. tell us more.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Billy, its simple. Men with more testosterone are manlier, at least until they have too much and the excess converts to estrogen. Women sense testosterone on men, especially when they sweat. All animals smell pheromones. It's not the only thing you can to to get women, but it helps a whole bunch. What if you're trying to pick up White American women who don't need your money? They're always going for alpha douchebags. So yeah, up your testosterone level and women can't help but notice how manly you are. It's just nature.

And most of that "dying earlier" thing has to do with infant mortality. If you're hardy enough to make it out of childhood you'll probably live to 70 wherever you go, unless you get shot.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

abc, working out and t-level works (probably smells better) that´s really nothing new.

so living in shitholes makes you a girls magnet and fit so how comes that many expats become / are still fat and have to pay for girls?

higher infant mortality comes maybe because it´s a shithole.

maybe the smell theory is bullshit.