Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Happy International Women's Day Everyone!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Happy International Women's Day Everyone!

Postby abcdavid01 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:47 am

How are you going to celebrate? :lol:
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
Experienced Poster

Re: Happy International Women's Day Everyone!

Postby jamesbond » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:34 pm

abcdavid01 wrote:How are you going to celebrate? :lol:

I am going to celebrate it by watching Jessica Biel's butt giggle! :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby xiongmao » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:52 pm

The girls in my University told me they don't celebrate it because there aren't enough boys to buy them gifts.

Yeah, I'd wished I'd enrolled here when I was 18. Plus they're such lovely girls - it's like going back to a bygone era.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
Veteran Poster

Postby green1976 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:37 pm

Happy international women day to everyone. :D

Hope you guys will understand that the only way to celebrate this so special day is to be surrounded by sexy good hearted women far away from Western countries and feminist contaminated land.
Freshman Poster

Postby have2fly » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:33 am

So I celebrated 8th of March in CIS as it is supposed to be! I gave flowers, I took my girl to one of the best restaurants in town and then we went to my place. She is a local model and the best quality girl I ever had in my life. I give her 9,0-9,5 out of 10. I thought I had good sex in my life. Oh no! I had the best sex on March 8th, 2013! It beats all sex I ever had before!

I was glad to be abroad, looking forward to go back again. This quality girl would not even look my way in America. Dang, I mean she would not even be single to start with! But God bless former Soviet Union!
Junior Poster

Return to General Discussions