Women and inflated sense of fabulousness

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Teal Lantern wrote:
Banano wrote:Well, some men become MGTOW, some will try happier abroad option, other PUA

truth is men are losing all key battles, women dont need men as much as men need women...

controling gender population at birth is an option, we need 75% of females and 25% of males..perfect balance
This is exactly BACKWARDS and mainly believed by entitlement princesses and their future doormats.
Why do you think the BRIDE is the focus of the wedding? It's because she had caught HER prize!
Like the Oscars, the wedding is an award show, the good provider male is the award.
A man "needs" a woman like a bank "needs" a robbery.
Teal, brother, you are the entity of manosphere wisdom. RESPECT! 8)
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Maker55 wrote:Old news.

The question is what are YOU going to do about this?

Sit around and complain or improve your life?

Or how about publishing a book with this information in it?

The biggest change starts from within.
Well I created a whole new jurisdiction outside guvment influence for men to move into. I created the remedy that men say they wanted...and I have been working on getting the world passport working for 3.5 years. That is what I did about it.

Its the REST of you men who sit on your arse and do nothing. And it is the rest of you men who do not help men like me or john rambo one little bit. I have no sympathy for men getting screwed over now......they have had the remedy available for THREE YEARS and they won't use it.

It's sitting at a table full of food and refusing to eat so you can complain you are still hungry.....men really ARE the stupid dumb animals the Illuminati say they are.....I have lost all respect for 99.9% of men in the west.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Teal Lantern wrote:
Banano wrote:Well, some men become MGTOW, some will try happier abroad option, other PUA

truth is men are losing all key battles, women dont need men as much as men need women...

controling gender population at birth is an option, we need 75% of females and 25% of males..perfect balance
This is exactly BACKWARDS and mainly believed by entitlement princesses and their future doormats.
Why do you think the BRIDE is the focus of the wedding? It's because she had caught HER prize!
Like the Oscars, the wedding is an award show, the good provider male is the award.
A man "needs" a woman like a bank "needs" a robbery.
Correct...in reality the MAN is the PRIZE. I knew this when I was 15 and it has not changed any time since. The WOMAN is the predator and she wants her own private MAN-SLAVE. My fav#1 and I have talked about this often. Women want the proceeds of the mans labour that is in excess of his needs to keep himself alive and reasonably well housed/fed. It has always been this way.

This is why men have to be brainwashed into the lie called "love" and severely punished if they will not sacrifice their life for a woman. Which is exactly what happens.

You men might like to watch this video on male disposabiity. All societies rely on men choosing to be disposable in order to "get the girl". This falls apart when prostitution is lawful and inexpensive.

I have worked long and hard to assist men. To educate them. To show them how the world really is.

Men do not want to know how the world really is. They find it too horrible. They WANT to be lied to and they WANT to be told what to do. And they are welcome to that way of life. Who am I to stop them from living in la-la land?

And when they are forced to see the reality of the situation, that they were always considered a "disposable male" and they go kill themselves? I can have no sympathy for them any more. They were given everything they needed and they rejected what they needed in preference to continue living the lie.

My last 5 years working on assisting men NOT GET DEAD has been something of an interesting experience. The most profound realisation being that men WANT TO GET DEAD because they sure as hell do not want to do what it takes to NOT GET DEAD.

Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!