Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Why can't I join the MGTOW forum?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Teal Lantern » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:29 am

leavingusa wrote:I agree, take away their right to vote, roll back the divorce laws to 19th century and things get fixed real fast.

What politician is going to suggest doing away with the 19th Amendment and by extension .gov's biggest enablers?
Since when does .gov voluntarily give up such a massive amount of its own power?

To get from where we are to where you suggest, social/economic conditions would have to be quite "interesting" before the majority of the voting public would get behind taking away their own right to vote. Add to that number the men with daughters, wives, etc ....
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby fightforlove » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:59 pm

Huh, I also tried to join today and got a message that registration has been disabled by the admin. Are they purposely trying to keep people out and have a safe house?
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions