Best Place for Under the Table Guns

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Best Place for Under the Table Guns

Post by zacb »

I have heard some people say the PI. Is this true? And what are the fines?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

If you are in Michigan and want to buy an illegal firearm just dial (616) 301-6100 and request the type of gun you would like to buy. They will probably be willing to meet with you for delivery.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Best Place for Under the Table Guns

Post by OutWest »

zacb wrote:I have heard some people say the PI. Is this true? And what are the fines?
No place is best. You must think you will like your new home in prison. It is rather a foolish question. If you are a felon, you usually cannot own or possess a weapon. Some people buy guns from private parties in the USA to keep off the record, but illegal types of weapons are a different matter.

If you really think you are up to trafficking in guns or just buying them in a country you do not know and do not speak the language and would stand out like a foolish sore thumb, help yourself. They are not likely to "Fine" you in the Philippines.
They will put you in prison if caught or then again the army and police here can be quite trigger happy...

Outwest
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Ok, thanks for the tip. I am just tired of everyone being so legislation happy. And the only other places that are decent for guns is the Mid East, Czech Republic, Pi, and Chile.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Devil Dog wrote:If you are in Michigan and want to buy an illegal firearm just dial (616) 301-6100 and request the type of gun you would like to buy. They will probably be willing to meet with you for delivery.
That's paper thin and you're an asshole.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I guess the question being posed is - is there any "Wild East" anymore, in the way that Cambodia was an anarchic paradise for guns and drugs in the late 90s? Regrettably it would seem not.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Devil Dog wrote:If you are in Michigan and want to buy an illegal firearm just dial (616) 301-6100 and request the type of gun you would like to buy. They will probably be willing to meet with you for delivery.
How much do I need to bribe them for?
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@zacb,

Don't fuc.kin' dial that number. Dude is scapegoating hook bait and switching on you.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Yeah, that's an ATF number.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

I appreciate the concern, but I never planned on that. Our cops may be crooks, but they are not that slippery. I insinuated it was a joke by the bribe bit. Checked the number online for curiosity sake.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

abcdavid01 wrote:Yeah, that's an ATF number.
No shit, Sherlock. The OP posted what is perhaps the stupidest question that I have ever seen on any message board. Good thing you came to the rescue, because no way would anyone think that a phone number posted in response to a criminal request would be anything other than 100% legit. You are one seriously dumbass little shit.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Be nice. And why is that so wrong? p4p is technically illegal in the Philippines, but people turn the other way. All I wondered is if the bribe logic applied to gins. Be careful what you post.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

Here is the difference, you keep your wits about you and dabble in a little p4p in the Philippines and your chances of being arrested are close to zero. You go to PI and put some feelers out about buying some illegal weapons and you have an excellent chance of going to jail.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

zacb wrote:I appreciate the concern, but I never planned on that. Our cops may be crooks, but they are not that slippery. I insinuated it was a joke by the bribe bit. Checked the number online for curiosity sake.
Yeah, but what search engine did you use? :wink:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Devil Dog wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:Yeah, that's an ATF number.
No shit, Sherlock. The OP posted what is perhaps the stupidest question that I have ever seen on any message board. Good thing you came to the rescue, because no way would anyone think that a phone number posted in response to a criminal request would be anything other than 100% legit. You are one seriously dumbass little shit.
It is a perfectly valid general question. Different technically illegal things are tolerated in different places. For example, marijuana was tolerated when I was in Cambodia a few years ago despite being technically illegal. It was apparently the same with guns there in the late 90s. I suggest Winston follow your suggestion for improving the civility of this forum by banning asshole trolls like you.