End of the Beta Male?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
RobinHood
Freshman Poster

End of the Beta Male?

Post by RobinHood »

Guys, saw this article over on returnofkings - it's a great summary of the dating market in my opinion and thought it was worth sharing.

Any thoughts?

Hypergamy Becomes Unchained

The induced monogamy that has prevailed for centuries and which assured a supply of females to every non-alpha male is long gone. A hypergamous fire has been raging across the world for almost 50 years, since the second wave of feminism in the 1960s. Whereas in an earlier time, the natural instincts of men and women were controlled and channeled properly into marriage, today there is no such cultural/societal barrier, which has led to widespread promiscuity and sexual adventure. Furthermore, the development of technology and proliferation of social media and smartphones have fueled this fire.

The Candy Store Effect

The constant bombardment by society, a culture that pedestalizes women while undervaluing men, and the proliferation of smartphones and social networks (WhatsApp, Facebook, Badoo), has caused women to give in to their hypergamous natures. It has created a “Candy Store Effectâ€￾ for women, whereas basically tons of males are available within a tip of a fingers reach. This results in overconfident, deluded women (in regard to their true Sexual Market Value) who are invited to ride the carousel in their prime years, prejudice and guilt free.

Hypergamy vs. Men

For a man, there is little or no guarantee that a woman will stay faithful during the course of the relationship and won’t “upgradeâ€￾ him for a higher status male. This combined with divorce laws that marginalize and crush men, is reducing the flow of men that are willing to commit to marriage, increasing the number of men who prefer short flings and one night stands.

In addition, feminism and careerism is causing women to look for a man to settle long after their biological prime. Today’s women spend their youth partying, studying and working. When the time comes and they decide to settle, it may already be too late. This is because women’s “shelf-lifeâ€￾ clashes with men’s biological instincts which are naturally inclined to mate with younger women.

The Age Of The Beta Male Is Over

Women have not been taught the dangers of constantly seeking a better man. Hypergamy is as equally destructive to civilized society as polygamy. Both are destructive to civilization because they both leave non-alphas (“the foundation of societyâ€￾) and women with few prospects for a happy marriage. Neither polygamy nor hypergamy encourage loyalty and contentment with one’s spouse; they both demand either “betterâ€￾ or “more,â€￾ and nothing else. As the relationship between the sexes goes down the drain, so does civilization.
Robin Hood.
Intolerant
Freshman Poster

Post by Intolerant »

I think it's also the end of feminism. The less likely men are committing to marriage, the whole feminist welfare system would come crashing down. Most of them would be bred out by immigrants who aren't as susceptible to feminist propaganda.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

The death of civilization :lol: ...wow OK, I want what this guy is smoking. There are 6 billion people on the planet and most of them live outside of feminazi countries. No one will miss a couple million deluded women.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: End of the Beta Male?

Post by OutWest »

RobinHood
Freshman Poster

Post by RobinHood »

Outwest - the main text in the post was written by a guy on return of kings, not myself.

I think his description of women is related to women in the anglosphere mainly. While his comments about the effects on civilisation may be extreme, I believe his summary about how the dating scene is between men and women now is very accurate.

The more men that understand the current situation may make more men choose to look for foreign women as a viable alternative.
Robin Hood.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

RobinHood wrote:Outwest - the main text in the post was written by a guy on return of kings, not myself.

I think his description of women is related to women in the anglosphere mainly. While his comments about the effects on civilisation may be extreme, I believe his summary about how the dating scene is between men and women now is very accurate.

The more men that understand the current situation may make more men choose to look for foreign women as a viable alternative.
I stand corrected- I knew that was a quote but misspoke. However, my comments about it remain, including your use of the term "guys" which you likely use without really thinking about it, like most who have been raised to accept it.