How are you supposed to get dates or make friends in America?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Once the Happier Abroad movement becomes mainstream and popular, Winston can tell women he is the founding father of the website, "Happier Abroad." This will increase his popularity and social status with women. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Nailer
Freshman Poster

Re: How are u supposed to get dates or make friends in Ameri

Post by Nailer »

clowny wrote:
Winston wrote:
eurobrat wrote: This is completely 100% false, if you go out and talk to people you can make friends or even find a girlfriend.
Wtf is wrong with you? Why are you making deliberate false statements? Have you been recruited as a shill? lol

Nothing is 100 percent true or false. But what I described is how it generally is. Why are you denying it? How do you sleep at night making false statements like that?
You accuse other people of making deliberately false statements, then you say in another post that 80-90% of americans are fat? LOL. I don't live in america and even I know that is false because australia was officially ranked the fattest nation in the world a few years back, and apparently 60% of our adult population is overweight.

Winston wrote: How much you wanna bet? I'll come to LA now and you show me how you chat up strangers and get dates by walking up to girls and saying "Hi you're hot. Can I get your number?"
Yes, it's really that easy:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABgL2LcoBTU[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mRM1VwUiYA[/youtube]
I have never seen any reaction in my life like that, from myself or any other guy, and I am a lot better looking than him. She just melts into giggles for a mediocre-looking guy? Bullshit.

I think I've only randomly seen a guy ask a girl out in public 2-3 times in my life.
What if I'm a rapist?
Are you kidding me? You will get destroyed for saying something much less obnoxious than that.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How are u supposed to get dates or make friends in Ameri

Post by droid »

Nailer wrote:I have never seen any reaction in my life like that, from myself or any other guy, and I am a lot better looking than him. She just melts into giggles for a mediocre-looking guy? Bullshit.

I think I've only randomly seen a guy ask a girl out in public 2-3 times in my life.
What if I'm a rapist?
Are you kidding me? You will get destroyed for saying something much less obnoxious than that.
+1 exactly
I've only seen giggles like that to a guy in Asia. Not even in SouthAmerica.
In the west, among all the bullshit dating advice women get is to 'stay sexy' or junk to that effect, so even if they're being receptive, it's too much of a burden to give an authentic smile or giggle. I saw people exchange numbers a couple of times, but it was rather formal, like ok i will call you, i look forward to dating you etc.
I saw -one time- a model looking dude literally being chased around by four women, like competing among each other for his attention, but no one had an authentic vibe. the dude seemed actually a tad pestered.

Oddly enough though, coming to Vietnam, on my stop in New York, I had an 'exceptional' experience.
This hot ukranian-looking 25yo waitress at the airport made a ton of conversation, and we chatted for a loooong time.
It was like a good omen for my relocation or something, she would just stand there, staring and smiling.

Obvioulsy, it being The Chumpzone™, she ended up being married, as well as her sister (of course i asked).
Just for the sake of duty, i didn't pedestalize her in any way about her looks though, I just made sure to tell her the country needed more authentic women like her.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?