Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar!



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       Mobile Theme       Dark Theme


In which countries do women really love black men?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster
Posts: 290
Joined: February 22nd, 2013, 9:35 am
Location: Bay Area, Nor-Cal

Post by AnonymousAmerican » July 10th, 2013, 10:03 pm

^full of shit. Amerindians AREN'T related to ssa blacks. Keep your Afro-centric fantasies to yourself, as they're no different to euro-centric fantasies.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236

DigitalNomad
Freshman Poster
Posts: 30
Joined: November 3rd, 2011, 3:01 am

Post by DigitalNomad » July 10th, 2013, 10:12 pm

That shit stings like alcohol on a cut don't it??..

either way home boy, white people killed them and your point is not to focus on the point.

AND.. white always have to title or name something. such as "Afro-centric", they do this for reason of samantics, they have to play word games to prove worthless points. Ray charles can see the point is the nature of the faggot cracker that hates the melonated, but you want to think these people where not rapped and mixed out, like the agenda whites have always been up to, you can have a million paintings and books (many wrote by whites) of orginal black arabs (living all in UAE/saudi/oman/kuwait). But whites will yell "african", no cracker, arabs are black before you mixed your dead recessive blood with them, how do you think the middle east got parliment govt when taking over by the british and times of the crusades.. now adays the arab is a turk, the original arabs are living in the worst places of the cities and called namaes and bywords, just like america..

all "indians' where black but, i give a f*ck what you think or proving to you sh*t, but to the black man understand the nature of the beast.. to do what? ---> the point is ALWAYS to not focus on the point.. make a youtube video about it, i gives a damn. Go put a pad on it..

Original black human, native of the earth.. Period and point blank,
spaniard? same as the cracker don't make yourself different.

AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster
Posts: 290
Joined: February 22nd, 2013, 9:35 am
Location: Bay Area, Nor-Cal

Post by AnonymousAmerican » July 10th, 2013, 10:28 pm

*yawn*

More Afro-Centric propaganda. And it's not even original, just copy and paste crap from Afro-Centric websites. Boring shit in other words, no different to stormfront.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236

DigitalNomad
Freshman Poster
Posts: 30
Joined: November 3rd, 2011, 3:01 am

Post by DigitalNomad » July 10th, 2013, 10:36 pm

So let me get this strait, the thread is called " What country loves black men"

You saw the title, then made it your business to come into the thread, to say this:

Readyforlove74 wrote:
so all Italian women hate black men??? Really?



--->> there are so many threads about the topic on this forum.......

---------------------------------------------

So if their are sooooooo many thread cracker, why the F*UCK did you come in it.. the sane person would have said, hmm that doesn't intrest me or have sh*t to do with me, but noooo

not your cracker ass.. u just have to tell the black man you can see his teeth..lol

Boring?,, I hope so, its not for you.

stormfront is better for you... im sure you know ALL ABOUT IT..

i think crackers want to f*ck blackmen because they can't get enough of being in there business and convos that have nothing to do with them. Shoo gay boy

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4638
Joined: October 3rd, 2007, 9:33 pm

Post by zboy1 » July 10th, 2013, 10:41 pm

AnonymousAmerican, you sure seem to have a lot of animus towards Blacks for some reason? Not surprising since your Mexican American living in California. Mexicans and Blacks are poison to each other--especially in the West Coast. This just shows you how messed-up the race situation really is in America...You can't let go of your hate towards Blacks, even in a "HappierAbroad" forum, smh....

AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster
Posts: 290
Joined: February 22nd, 2013, 9:35 am
Location: Bay Area, Nor-Cal

Post by AnonymousAmerican » July 10th, 2013, 10:44 pm

First, I am not even "white." Second, there are already many threads about this topic on the forum. Hell, even another black man said the samething as I did. If you're going act insecure and write nothing but useless crap, then you aren't worth my time, as I don't give my time to "men" who act like women.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236

AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster
Posts: 290
Joined: February 22nd, 2013, 9:35 am
Location: Bay Area, Nor-Cal

Post by AnonymousAmerican » July 10th, 2013, 10:53 pm

zboy1 wrote:AnonymousAmerican, you sure seem to have a lot of animus towards Blacks for some reason? Not surprising since your Mexican American living in California. Mexicans and Blacks are poison to each other--especially in the West Coast. This just shows you how messed-up the race situation really is in America...You can't let go of your hate towards Blacks, even in a "HappierAbroad" forum, smh....
Zboy, digitalnomad is writing the same type of shit that stormfront people write about blacks and other ethnicities, only it's directed against "whites." Any sane person should go against that type of shit no matter what. Hell, I even have a big hate against Mexicas Mex-Americans because they write similar shit as what digitalnomad writes. This isn't about hate for blacks, as I don't hate blacks, I only dislike the majority of African-Americans because they act like corrupt bastards, but that also applies to the majority of Americans as well. My dislike for Americans knows no color, I dislike the majority of Americans, whether they're black, white, yellow, brown, etc.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236

Johnny
Freshman Poster
Posts: 102
Joined: August 9th, 2012, 9:35 pm

Post by Johnny » July 10th, 2013, 10:55 pm

This site is nothing but bunch of whining cry baby blacks who always blaming whitey no wonder nobody like blacks and black people are also racist towards other race also

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 28536
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: In which countries do women really love black men?

Post by Winston » January 7th, 2018, 3:10 am

Why was this topic locked? Any idea? I just unlocked it. Next time you guys lock a topic, at least state the reason why in the last post before locking it. Otherwise, other moderators won't know why it was locked. Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Splicelo
Freshman Poster
Posts: 135
Joined: December 30th, 2018, 4:15 pm

Re: In which countries do women really love black men?

Post by Splicelo » April 27th, 2019, 2:51 pm

Just because certain women are not attracted to black men dont mske them racist. Most race are attracted to their own people.

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3763
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: In which countries do women really love black men?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » April 28th, 2019, 12:47 pm

Splicelo wrote:
April 27th, 2019, 2:51 pm
Just because certain women are not attracted to black men dont mske them racist. Most race are attracted to their own people.
Image

Splicelo
Freshman Poster
Posts: 135
Joined: December 30th, 2018, 4:15 pm

Re: In which countries do women really love black men?

Post by Splicelo » April 28th, 2019, 3:08 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
April 28th, 2019, 12:47 pm
Splicelo wrote:
April 27th, 2019, 2:51 pm
Just because certain women are not attracted to black men dont mske them racist. Most race are attracted to their own people.
Image
No you are mad. Self respecting white women don't date nappy head parasites.

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3763
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: In which countries do women really love black men?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » April 28th, 2019, 4:04 pm

Splicelo wrote:
April 28th, 2019, 3:08 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
April 28th, 2019, 12:47 pm
Splicelo wrote:
April 27th, 2019, 2:51 pm
Just because certain women are not attracted to black men dont mske them racist. Most race are attracted to their own people.
Image
No you are mad. Self respecting white women don't date nappy head parasites.
On another thread, you outed yourself as a man not much younger than I, yet one who had to settle for a 38 year old single mother. That speaks VOLUMES about you. First, if you are a commercial pilot, that is indeed a respectable profession (even though they make next to nothing in terms of pay. :lol: )

Therefore, it's clear that you can't be very much of a catch if THAT is the best woman you could get for yourself. I have therefore identified your particular sexual strategy:

-Try to shame or guilt black men into staying away from white women since they pose too daunting a level of sexual competition for you.

-Try to damage the high self-image of successful and accomplished black men by trying to equate them with lower class, undesirable black men as well as with damaged black women.

-Try to misrepresent all or most thin, attractive and young white women in the world by peddling the myth that attractive and highly desirable white women don't want anything to do with high-end black men (but of course, high-end black men are the same as ghetto thug criminals anyhow.) I am a walking refutation to that lie thrown about by losers.

-Throw emotional tantrums when your shaming strategy won't work and resort to childish racial invective that makes you look super unintelligent and desparate. That kind of thing does not work on grown ups. Sorry......

The fourfold strategy you've employed FAILED miserably and I will continue to approach, meet, date, and screw as many young, white beauties as I can so that low-status losers like yourself will remain locked out of the women you dream about but can't attract. :lol:

You've been exposed as an envious loser. I'm not sure what about you makes you fail with women (Ugly, unintelligent, emotive, and/or broke) but I think you should go back to that 38 year old single mom you found, and stop being so jealous of better men than yourself who you feel should be beneath you.

It really isn't a good look for you and it makes you EVEN LOWER in the eyes of highly desirable girls.

Splicelo
Freshman Poster
Posts: 135
Joined: December 30th, 2018, 4:15 pm

Re: In which countries do women really love black men?

Post by Splicelo » April 28th, 2019, 5:05 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
April 28th, 2019, 4:04 pm
Splicelo wrote:
April 28th, 2019, 3:08 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
April 28th, 2019, 12:47 pm
Splicelo wrote:
April 27th, 2019, 2:51 pm
Just because certain women are not attracted to black men dont mske them racist. Most race are attracted to their own people.
Image
No you are mad. Self respecting white women don't date nappy head parasites.
On another thread, you outed yourself as a man not much younger than I, yet one who had to settle for a 38 year old single mother. That speaks VOLUMES about you. First, if you are a commercial pilot, that is indeed a respectable profession (even though they make next to nothing in terms of pay. :lol: )

Therefore, it's clear that you can't be very much of a catch if THAT is the best woman you could get for yourself. I have therefore identified your particular sexual strategy:

-Try to shame or guilt black men into staying away from white women since they pose too daunting a level of sexual competition for you.

-Try to damage the high self-image of successful and accomplished black men by trying to equate them with lower class, undesirable black men as well as with damaged black women.

-Try to misrepresent all or most thin, attractive and young white women in the world by peddling the myth that attractive and highly desirable white women don't want anything to do with high-end black men (but of course, high-end black men are the same as ghetto thug criminals anyhow.) I am a walking refutation to that lie thrown about by losers.

-Throw emotional tantrums when your shaming strategy won't work and resort to childish racial invective that makes you look super unintelligent and desparate. That kind of thing does not work on grown ups. Sorry......

The fourfold strategy you've employed FAILED miserably and I will continue to approach, meet, date, and screw as many young, white beauties as I can so that low-status losers like yourself will remain locked out of the women you dream about but can't attract. :lol:

You've been exposed as an envious loser. I'm not sure what about you makes you fail with women (Ugly, unintelligent, emotive, and/or broke) but I think you should go back to that 38 year old single mom you found, and stop being so jealous of better men than yourself who you feel should be beneath you.

It really isn't a good look for you and it makes you EVEN LOWER in the eyes of highly desirable girls.

Out myself because i settled for a 38 year old single mom? Actually i didn't settle for her, i choose her, i saw something special in her that i like and i am happy with her. I dated lots of younger women, and they didn't do it for me, i also dated women with no children and i didn't feel the way about them that i feel about my girlfriend.

Commercial pilot who makes next to nothing in pay? i make nearly 6 figures a year and was able to buy many apartment units in the Philippines so when i retire i can still have a great salary coming in. At the end of my contract i'm going to another airline which pays even more. Plus i am in the process of starting another business. Sure US regional pilots gets barely nothing, but i fly internationally.

You are obviously not happy with yourself or your life, and that is why you are all over this forum bashing happily married men trying to convince them that they are a slave to their wife. My girlfriend is 38, i am 37, big deal, we are same age range. Not like your low key pedophile self dam near 60 yet chasing 19 year old girls and paying them to sleep with you because none will give you the time of day otherwise. You are old enough to be these girls grandpa, what could you possibly have in common with 19 year old girls? absolutely nothing, you sound like a damn pervert. You also don't have any stable relationship, you literally pump and dump women, so typical of black men to be that flaky.
Just having money alone doesn't make you high end.

You say i'm trying to shame black men to stay away from white women because they pose some competition for me. Black men are in competition with each other for fat white girls. You see how delusional you are? Men who are at the bottomless pit is claiming to be competition. What are you smoking where you are at? But at the end of the day my opinion is that white women should stay away from black men. And most white women are staying away from black men whether i say so or not. Black men are irresponsible compared to other men and don't care for their children.

You don't strike me as " high self-image of successful and accomplished black men " you strike me as an angry, aggressive, bitter violent black man.

The truth is the truth, most black men don't get the best white women. Most white women would prefer to date middle class white men than a upper class black man. You race has little power and status in the world, a white woman can always marry a white man who has great potential to be great and he surpass the black man. But if she settles for a black man, she is gonna face all the cons which comes with being with a black man.

You said quote "hrow emotional tantrums when your shaming strategy won't work and resort to childish racial invective that makes you look super unintelligent and desparate. That kind of thing does not work on grown ups. Sorry."

Seriously you are all over the place. You go on your rants throughout this forum of your hatred for white men(if they don't agree with you then they are inferior low IQ men according to you).
You go on and celebrate your love for white women(whom in your eyes can do no wrong)
You non stop bash your own black women (whom you see as the devil).
You whine about black women treating white men better(if you don't date them then why are you crying about it?) There is one common denominator! WHITE MEN. You are jealous of white men.

And i don't blame you for being jealous, we are indeed amazing. Look around you, we invent and design pretty much everything, us and the Japanese. Technology is here because of us, we created western civilization. While black men are at the bottom inventing nothing and just killing each other.

I am sure you will travel around eastern europe paying desperate young ladies to screw you all while spreading disease and leaving many of them to be single moms. No morals at all, typical flaky chimp.

Failing with women? I happen to adore my 38 year old filipina, she looks good for her age and can rival a lot of women in their 20's. Dating multiple women gets boring after a while but to players like you with no direction in life, you think that you are better than the next guy. Truth is you are lonely. Just because a woman is in her 20's doesn't make her better.

You even said yourself that if you young girlfriend wasn't estranged from her family and had health conditions she wouldn't need you. So therefore she is desperate. As i said no self respecting white women date black men. Now obviously there are a few black men who are good men. But you are not one of them. Just a violent man thinking because he date white women, he is equal to white men.

Your so emotional it's like you are on your period.

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3763
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: In which countries do women really love black men?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » April 28th, 2019, 5:26 pm

Splicelo wrote:
April 28th, 2019, 5:05 pm
The truth is the truth, most black men don't get the best white women. Most white women would prefer to date middle class white men than a upper class black man. You race has little power and status in the world, a white woman can always marry a white man who has great potential to be great and he surpass the black man. But if she settles for a black man, she is gonna face all the cons which comes with being with a black man.
Almost six figures? Pleeeease! Come see me when you make six figures in yearly dividends alone :lol:

For that matter, Jewish men like yourself don't get the best white women. Most Jewish girls who have the choice choose to marry GENTILE men. It is just the religious ones who are forced to inbreed with fellow Jews. Seeing your attitude, such is understandable.

Speaking of your Jewishness, a lot of people around the globe seem to hate "your people" with a passion uncontested. Just today, a synagogue was shot up in California. Is that why you are relegated to a 38 year old single mother? Dump her today you idiot!

If Jewishness means a worldview and attitude like yours, perhaps we should rethink our opposition to the generationally cyclic slaughter of Jews historically. Not just in Nazi Germany were Jews like you exterminated, but also in Belarus, Russia, Poland, and all throughout Stalin's domain. Were they stamping out the ugliness I see in you? I now have to wonder if that is why you all have been so reviled for thousands of years.

Israel will have a cataclysmic event sooner than we think because nuclear capabilities are being secretly marshaled around it. You've got me wondering if exterminating such vile filth that I see in you is not justified.

Hmmmm.......

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”