False Domestic Abuse Charges

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

kai1275 wrote:You cannot act like women have the logical and reasoning operational level of a man! Last time I checked, they were loaded with Estrogen, did not have testes or a penis, an adams apple, dense muscles or bones. They are emotional and may pull all kinds of shit because they cannot physically do anything to match us!

How can any decent man become a respectful leader of a household if they pull bullshit moves like this? If he did not like her f***ing feminism he should have left. That's what I did to my ex wife! I didnt argue, I didnt fight with her, I didnt cheat, I just got a divorce and moved on!

You making excuses for his behavior is chickenshit, and you know it. Can't talk out of both sides of your mouth! No one respects a hypocrite!
That depends. If you have children with the woman and later she becomes a feminazi, what do you do? Do you leave for the sake of your sanity? Or do you stay so that your children have a father figure? Nothing in life is easy.

For all we know, since she is a feminist, she may have been withholding sex for years. I know many fathers who stay because they want to be around and see their children on a semi-daily basis. If a man divorces, he will rarely see his children, and probably some other man will move into his house and be the father figure while he pays and sees them once every 2 wks. And if the mother wants more child support or accuses him of child abuse/ spousal abuse, he may get no time with his kids (but still have to pay child support and half the mortgage).

No. It isnt as easy as divorce your wife for many men out there.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

abcdavid01 wrote:Divorce laws man. He'd have lost custody of my sister and I if they divorced when we were kids. But then we're grown up now. It's just that my mom was never there. She was always at work and she even moved out of their bedroom (before she even knew about the affair). He probably should have divorced her then, but he didn't want to hurt her because they'd been together so long. It's like, what's the point of going through a divorce if you don't even see the person you're cheating on? It's like you're divorced already without all the fights and legal drama.
That's just like most women in the Anglosphere. They dont want you for sure, but they also dont want you going for foreign women.

It isnt that their opinion really matters to the man who goes foreign. It is that the manginas (like his male relatives) on the sidelines stand there and listen to the women cry "woe is me", while they lack the empathy to see their fellow man's point-of-view. Feminist brainwashing has done a good job in the west.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

If his mother was an absent workaholic, I bet a decent lawyer could have fixed that. His kids are grown, there is just no valid excuse for that. In fact in many states, proof that he cheated can 100% guarantee alimony, custody, etc.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Thing is, my dad doesn't want a divorce. He actually says he loves her, but he's just remembering a time, probably before I was born, when she wasn't shit. So he doesn't want a divorce, but he just wants her to go back to that and acting tolerable.

Thing is, my dad's as manly as can be within the confines of his understanding. He doesn't understand a lot of the stuff we say here about Feminism and the like, but he kind of suspects it. For example, he told me today the reason he gets looks from younger women all the time is that he's a high powered lawyer who was also in Navy Special Ops. Would I join the military? Hell no. I don't want to fight for a traitorous feminist-promoting regime. Especially not one that allows women in combat. But my dad was just fighting Commies and that's definitely something to have a lot of respect for. He does the best he can within his understanding.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

kai1275 wrote:If his mother was an absent workaholic, I bet a decent lawyer could have fixed that. His kids are grown, there is just no valid excuse for that. In fact in many states, proof that he cheated can 100% guarantee alimony, custody, etc.
Unless we are in a "fault" divorce state, it wouldnt even matter who did what. I dont know how many states that is. I do know of one ironic state: NY. As for the other states that have fault divorce, I'd have to look that up.

So what about an absent workaholic. What about the lack of sex? If she is withholding it from him, no court is going to force her to give it up. Basically forcing a man into a de facto celebrate marriage. If she were suffering from a terminal illness (God forbid) it would be one thing. Being a feminist is quite another.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Adama wrote:Unless we are in a "fault" divorce state, it wouldnt even matter who did what. I dont know how many states that is. I do know of one ironic state: NY. As for the other states that have fault divorce, I'd have to look that up.

So what about an absent workaholic. What about the lack of sex? If she is withholding it from him, no court is going to force her to give it up. Basically forcing a man into a de facto celebrate marriage. If she were suffering from a terminal illness (God forbid) it would be one thing. Being a feminist is quite another.
New York and all other U.S. states are "no-fault", now.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_divorce_law
http://lawblog.legalmatch.com/2010/08/2 ... t-divorce/
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

zboy1 wrote:
kai1275 wrote:Wait a minute. Your dad is cheating and now your mother is going is going crazy insane and somehow this is the mother's fault?

What happened to men being accountable for their actions in the first f***ing place? It's her fault she cannot handle him having other whores? That makes asian wives bad all of a sudden?
No, I agree with you kai: it was clearly the man's fault for cheating on his wife and trying to brush it under the table; there's no excuse for that kind of behavior. I don't get why some people here are putting the blame on the women for this?...
You manginas have drunk the feminist cool aid. Married men nailing hoes is a perfectly normal and traditionally accepted event. The crime of adultery is defined in the Bible and the laws of most societies as a married woman having sex with someone other than her husband. Men having sex with hoes doesn't count.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

abcdavid01 wrote:he's a high powered lawyer who was also in Navy Special Ops.
Dave, your dad is J.A.G. and he's p*ssywhipped? Man, how far can a man fall.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

To him, masculinity means keeping the family together and not perpetuating divorce culture. But he shouldn't have gotten into the marriage anyway, so...
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

abcdavid01 wrote:To him, masculinity means keeping the family together and not perpetuating divorce culture. But he shouldn't have gotten into the marriage anyway, so...
My dad convinced my mom that she was a failure in life and thus, couldn't leave him w/o looking like a flousy herself. He was rather successful in keeping her depression in active form.

The only person who he failed to breakdown was my sister.

As for me, I'd waited until I was 17 and was then, out of the home. Then, he'd lost all control, as I wasn't living under his roof.

Despite our disagreements, he still admires me, even today, because I don't negotiate with him. I returned one of his cold war lines back at him, "I don't negotiate with terrorism and that's what you were to my childhood."
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

What's the problem with your dad S_Parc? You said he's a rabid anti-Communist? And you're really anti-feminist.

See, I've recently been operating under the assumption that Feminism is an offshoot of Marxism. Specifically Cultural Marxism and the Frankfurt School. Feminism, multi-culturalism, gay rights, political correctness, etc.

My dad was a Cold Warrior too, but he's become kind of a Jewish nationalist, which ironically is pretty conservative. He's not one of those secular humanist pinkos.

For example, he had me read this article recently about why anti-Semitism exists. It had a quote from Hitler saying he wanted to destroy culture and liberate people from the bondage of morality. I read that and I thought it was fake.

Hitler was an artist who had architects like Albert Speer and he named the whole thing Third Reich. So obviously he cared about tradition and culture. The quote sounded like something Marx would say, so I looked it up and it was indeed fabricated.

Hitler's been so demonized, no matter what political position you hold, you can tie your opponent to him and shut down the argument. So a lot of people make up fake quotes. My dad has a ton of books on Jewish history and WWII, but he still didn't recognize the fake quote which was pretty obvious to me.

It's like my dad's attacking Hitler over falsely attributed quotes promoting Communist ideology. So he's a Jew, but also a hard anti-Communist. He reconciles the two by believing propaganda. I didn't tell him it's fake though.

Frankfurt school of Marxism, instead of Soviet style censorship, they'll use cultural tools like Hollywood to promote anti-culture. It's almost as if the Cold War was between two competing factions of Marxism. This allows the Cultural Marxists to confuse people further by saying they're not really Communists because Stalin's not around.

That's why I can respect my dad for fighting Soviet Communists, but I wouldn't want to join the military myself. I'd just be fighting for Cultural Marxists who want to trick people into thinking they're not Communists themselves.

And I think Feminism's a large part of that.

One thing I can say though: no matter how confused men's passions and positions are, they at least exist. Most women don't even come close to this higher order of discussion unless they're Feminists imitating men. What's the quote? Women be, Men must become.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

abcdavid01 wrote:What's the problem with your dad S_Parc? You said he's a rabid anti-Communist? And you're really anti-feminist.
Ok Dave, I think the thing here is that a lot of ppl's ideologies are psychological in nature. For my dad, the British Empire, followed by the American one, were the precedent of order & peace in the world. Thus, when the Anglican church made an openly gay vicar, an accepted member of the clergy, he'd flipped out. For him, that was a betrayal, by the church, against the entire purpose of the Anglo-American empire. In a way, he's not all that concerned about ppl's denominations: Anglican, Methodist, Presbyterian, Unitarian, Jewish, or what have you [ he's well aware that ppl don't all agree on scriptures & is tolerant on differences ], but he's against those who thrown ancient traditions, in this case, Mother England and such, under the bus.

Thus, he's got a strange associations of sorts: gays, communists, anti-American/anti-British, etc, in some sort of loosely affiliated camps.

As for feminists, that whole thing came after the start of the cold war. From my dad's perspective, those are stupid women (my sister included), who'd decided that for some reason, that they were entitled to men's jobs w/o the hard work. All and all, I think my dad respects women who're good at the sciences and engineering but he doesn't appreciate those who expect those jobs w/o putting in the same level of dedication as men. Thus, in some ways, he's more a type of unbalanced HA type, who can't deal with the fact that the world isn't the early 60s anymore.

AB discussion thread