Worst women of the world from different parts of the globe

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Worst women of the world from different parts of the globe

Post by clowny »

The worst women in the world:

Indigenous Australian women (AKA aboriginals)
This was a difficult one to put on the list, because it's hard to decide whether to classify these things as human beings. They are just on a different level completely. Anyone whose lived in Australia knows what I mean; anyone is else is too hard to explain it to.

German & Polish women
These are the most cold, snotty, masculine women I have ever come across. These women are the most likely to be "butch" and distinctly lacking in femininity.

White women from first-world english-speaking countries (USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand)
The most trashy, slutty women in the world; the most likely to have a chip on their shoulder towards men and relationships (The "I don't need a man" attitude); the most ill-mannered, ill-tempered; the most likely to be overweight and have serious mental problems; the most difficult to get along with; the most likely to make terrible wives and the most likely to divorce you.

The best women in the world:

Brazilian women
These are the most fun, sexy, and feminine women I have come across. They are extremely open, friendly and easy to talk to. They have a completely different demeanour to western women and smile constantly when talking to you. They typically take pride in their appearance and spend a lot of time and effort to look feminine and sexy.

Anything else you would like to add?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I would add Icelandic to that list. Many of those women are frightening. There is the stereotype of women named "Bertha" here. I think the true Bertha's are from Iceland. Masculine, big boned, angry, etc.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Worst women of the world from different parts of the glo

Post by Adama »

clowny wrote:The worst women in the world:

Indigenous australian women (AKA aboriginals)
This was a difficult one to put on the list, because it's hard to decide whether to classify these things as human beings. They are just on a different level completely. Anyone whose lived in australia knows what I mean; anyone is else is too hard to explain it to.
People usually only talk of the supposed genocide of the Jews in Europe by the Third Reich. No one seems to care about the real genocides of the Aussie aboriginals, the Native Americans of North America, Estonians, Armenians, and many others.

I guess the way people justify their genocide is by claiming that these people are subhuman.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

Adama wrote:

Indigenous australian women (AKA aboriginals)
This was a difficult one to put on the list, because it's hard to decide whether to classify these things as human beings. They are just on a different level completely. Anyone whose lived in australia knows what I mean; anyone is else is too hard to explain it to.
People usually only talk of the supposed genocide of the Jews in Europe by the Third Reich. No one seems to care about the real genocides of the Aussie aboriginals, the Native Americans of North America, Estonians, Armenians, and many others.

I guess the way people justify their genocide is by claiming that these people are subhuman.
They are sub-human now, because they are not true aboriginals; they're a blend of european and indigenous australian blood. Without going into too much detail, that's part of the problem; they have an identity crisis because they are caught between two worlds.. they don't belong to their aboriginal culture and they don't belong to mainstream "white" culture. The original aboriginal people were a magnificent race.. very spiritual, with their own unique culture, beliefs and creational theory (the rainbow serpent).
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

clowny wrote: The original aboriginal people were a magnificent race.. very spiritual, with their own unique culture, beliefs and creational theory (the rainbow serpent).
Do you know if they were as fugly before whites came? I think some famous visitor to New Zealand in the early 20th century claimed that Maoris were the most beautiful race he had ever seen. Perhaps some still are, but there are certainly more than a few exceptions.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

Cornfed wrote:
clowny wrote: The original aboriginal people were a magnificent race.. very spiritual, with their own unique culture, beliefs and creational theory (the rainbow serpent).
Do you know if they were as fugly before whites came? I think some famous visitor to New Zealand in the early 20th century claimed that Maoris were the most beautiful race he had ever seen. Perhaps some still are, but there are certainly more than a few exceptions.
The original, pure-blood aboriginals are the ugliest race of people the world has ever known. They have huge, flat noses and huge nostrils, and their skin was as black as anything you can imagine.

Even that guy is not a pure-blood (not black enough), but it should give you some idea, in regard to their nose and other facial characteristics.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

German and Polish women may be partial to Black American guys because WASP/White American men are not that exotic to them?

So Clowny, I am assuming you are Anglo-White. If I'm wrong, then I belatedly apologize.
mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

I definitely disagree with 'clowny' claims,especially about polish women.

Spend 3 months in Poland, so beautiful women and girls , and din't sow those 'muscular' as you said. Actually I was living in and traveling many countries, and Polish women will be in my top 5 list...
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

White women from first-world english-speaking countries (USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand)
The most trashy, slutty women in the world; the most likely to have a chip on their shoulder towards men and relationships (The "I don't need a man" attitude); the most ill-mannered, ill-tempered; the most likely to be overweight and have serious mental problems; the most difficult to get along with; the most likely to make terrible wives and the most likely to divorce you.
It took me 36 years to figure that out, I'm a slow learner. However, at least I figured that out, most guys don't.

Filipinas are the most stable women I've ever met, you do need to be selective when choosing one. The shit they put up with is remarkable. I was so impressed I married one. I was one of those divorced guys that swore I'd never go to the alter again.
jagulep
Freshman Poster

Post by jagulep »

Some guys like those kinds of women.

I remember a friend of mine saying he found Aboriginal Australian women quite attractive. Another friend of mine said he liked slim women like Maria Sharapova, and not 'voluptuous' women. A third guy I knew said this slim woman with a big nose in the German club was attractive.

I remember those occasions because they really proved us guys can be different sometimes coz I was in strong disagreement with all 3 of these guys! All 3 men were Caucasians so I guess some Caucasians like the looks of Aboriginals and Germans. And, of course, western women, while being difficult to have an enjoyable relationship with, are physically awesome - well, pretty and shapely, anyway.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

mand38 wrote:I definitely disagree with 'clowny' claims,especially about polish women.

Spend 3 months in Poland, so beautiful women and girls , and din't sow those 'muscular' as you said. Actually I was living in and traveling many countries, and Polish women will be in my top 5 list...
Polish women look like models, they're not masculine looking. They do drink like men though & while you're drunk they're still drinking. There is a saying in poland that you can't get a polish drunk.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

Renata wrote:
mand38 wrote:I definitely disagree with 'clowny' claims,especially about polish women.

Polish women look like models, they're not masculine looking.
Pure bullshit. Poles are a thick-set, physically robust race of people. They typically have classic mesomorphic features such as a heavy bone structure and musculature. As a result, even the women have masculine features and what's worse is that they are prone to putting on weight very easily. EVERY polish woman i've seen over the age of 35 has been overweight. I like women who look feminine and delicate, but polish women are the opposite to this. They have thick, stubby fingers, and thick wrists. They also tend to have big fat noses. Polish women are in fact the antithesis of femininity. They disgust me.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

clowny wrote:
Renata wrote:

Polish women look like models, they're not masculine looking.
Pure bullshit. Poles are a thick-set, physically robust race of people. They typically have classic mesomorphic features such as a heavy bone structure and musculature. As a result, even the women have masculine features and what's worse is that they are prone to putting on weight very easily. EVERY polish woman i've seen over the age of 35 has been overweight. I like women who look feminine and delicate, but polish women are the opposite to this. They have thick, stubby fingers, and thick wrists. They also tend to have big fat noses. Polish women are in fact the antithesis of femininity. They disgust me.
Really clowny ... my experience was different. I lived with some in the UK. I couldn't afford my own place so I lived in a flatshare. It was a 4 bedroom house with 5 girls & myself. Poles, Slavs, Germans & me. Lots of Polish girls came over & visited... all stunning. The Germans had a fugly attitude though, I avoided them like the plauge lol.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

This was a difficult one to put on the list, because it's hard to decide whether to classify these things as human beings. They are just on a different level completely. Anyone whose lived in Australia knows what I mean; anyone is else is too hard to explain it to.

German & Polish women
These are the most cold, snotty, masculine women I have ever come across. These women are the most likely to be "butch" and distinctly lacking in femininity.

Brazilian women
These are the most fun, sexy, and feminine women I have come across. They are extremely open, friendly and easy to talk to. They have a completely different demeanour to western women and smile constantly when talking to you. They typically take pride in their appearance and spend a lot of time and effort to look feminine and sexy.

Of course, this is very much based on opinion. I used to live in an area of the US that had many foreign Brazilian women. They were fun, yes, but they had the reputation for being prude and, at times, unfriendly. I found that to be true, more or less, but I was generally able to break through the exterior due to my experience in clubs and dealing with women.

I didn't find them to be much different than American women. Of course, I'm sure they were upper class. So it's possible that normal Brazilians aren't like this.

I've generally found Filipinas to be the funnest, most laid back women. I've dealt with many westernized Filipinas and I found them to be like this as well.

I guess it's all based on taste and experience though.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Maverick wrote:

German & Polish women

Brazilian women

Of course, this is very much based on opinion. I used to live in an area of the US that had many foreign Brazilian women. They were fun, yes, but they had the reputation for being prude and, at times, unfriendly. I found that to be true, more or less, but I was generally able to break through the exterior due to my experience in clubs and dealing with women.

I didn't find them to be much different than American women. Of course, I'm sure they were upper class. So it's possible that normal Brazilians aren't like this.

I've generally found Filipinas to be the funnest, most laid back women. I've dealt with many westernized Filipinas and I found them to be like this as well.

I guess it's all based on taste and experience though.
Maybe for you but Filipinas to me act differently throughout the U.S. of Gay. Chicago ones are more prudish and white-washed; they are probably the most prudish of all stateside Filipinas. The most laid-back ones are probably Bay Area Calif IMEs (In my experiences). Maybe it's because they are the closest they can be to the Philippines for being on the contingent 48 states landmass.

Look at how Chicanas act in W/SW Texas, NM, and AZ: they are some of the most down-to-Earth Chicanas I have met (due to their proximity to northern Mexico). In Chicago *LOL*, one of the most segregated cities in the U.S. of Gay, they rather date a fat, sloppy Chicano man versus a light-skinned Black guy with his financials, dress, manners, and body type in order. *James Bond face :shock: *
Last edited by E Irizarry R&B Singer on May 27th, 2013, 11:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.