Marriage Traditions and Untraditional Women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Marriage Traditions and Untraditional Women

Post by Tsar »

Last edited by Tsar on June 2nd, 2013, 6:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Simple. The Satanic illuminati likes to turn anything good to bad, and vice versa. They condition Christians to act like heathens and think it is okay. Good is bad, bad is good. Eventually it becomes acceptable, like politicians repeating the same talking points over and over again. It becomes reality, even though it is actually false or incorrect.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

This is a good example of the impure, slutty, feminist, and nontraditional women commonly found in the Western World.

Someone asked "Why do women that are promiscuous think they are marriage material?"

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/Sexuality-Q ... y-are.html

Read through the comments and you will see the feminist sluts try to justify their behavior and make it seem right. Many have found some mangina they are marrying (and many also say he has much less of a past).

They also use shaming tactics to men who who "judge a girl on her past", value virginity, or think that the act of sex is a way of bonding with a virgin girl. This shows that there are still men in the Western World who recognize that most women are sluts and not worth marrying. Many of the feminists also try to apply "equal sexual standards" when justifying their promiscuity.

All of them believe that they are marriage material although they are not.

Who is the "man" in the relationships where the woman has more sexual experiences? The slutty woman is the "man" of the relationship and the man is a magina.

In a relationship where a man marries a virgin it is a symbol he acquired a valuable and very desirable bride. It's also a status symbol and something that can give him great pride.

Youth, virginity, and beauty were the three areas that traditionally gave a bride most her worth. Most women had morals so it wasn't really in the criteria because it was expected and only a small minority of women were immoral. In today's society most men marry older women or cougars. Most men do not marry virgins, they willingly and readily accept sluts. Many men spend money and time courting (dating) sluts when it would be better to use the p4p if they want sex. Many Western Women are overweight or ugly and lack beauty. Many women lost all their morals and are bitchy, midandrist, and feminist. Most of these women find manginas and white knights to accept them. They give all their worth and the best years of their life to trashy bad boys and there are manginas willing to accept them as a bride. It's disgraceful, shameful, and dishonorable but the manginas do not recognize what it does to their status as men and husbands.
germanguy
Freshman Poster

Post by germanguy »

Tsar... It´s not good to read things like that. They only make you more depressed and angry.

Anyways I like this comment:
"I have done all these things. I have slept with numerous people, outside of relationships, some of whom I had just met. I have in fact cheated. But that doesn't define who I am and I am marriage material.

Marriage should be about values, of which I have. I am honest, proud, independent, have integrity, and am loyal."
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Or this one too written by a guy:
"I wouldn't touch a girl who hadn't slept with at least four guys or more. What is wrong with you? Do you think that women should not be allowed to have a life, drive or meet someone before they even knew you existed? You wanker. You're not a member of the Taliban are you?"
He says he wouldn´t date/marry a woman that has NOT slept around before. What the hell is that?
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

What's the big deal about a girl being a virgin.

Obviously I don't want a girl that's a total slut, but if she's only been with a few guys in relationships, I don't see the big deal.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Ghost wrote:Maverick,
Girls who are not virgins cannot bond as well with a man ever again. The higher the cock-count grows, so does her inability to bond. That's why, among other things, that it matters.

Anyway, I really agree Tsar, and I think not only are you dead on about this, but you have a lot more self-restraint and integrity than most guys here even though it is difficult to find a decent virgin woman in this world and especially Western society. I know I do want to engage in p4p before, if I ever, settle down. I don't have that kind of restraint. I've despaired often about how virginity is being trashed even in traditional cultures because of Western influence and force. I still do. I wish I knew a good solution that was applicable today.
I disagree.

Personally, I've had plenty of women bond to me very tightly that aren't virgins. I have seen that virginity leads to better marriages, but I believe that it depends more the woman's values than her virginity lol.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Maverick wrote:
Girls who are not virgins cannot bond as well with a man ever again. The higher the cock-count grows, so does her inability to bond. That's why, among other things, that it matters.

Anyway, I really agree Tsar, and I think not only are you dead on about this, but you have a lot more self-restraint and integrity than most guys here even though it is difficult to find a decent virgin woman in this world and especially Western society. I know I do want to engage in p4p before, if I ever, settle down. I don't have that kind of restraint. I've despaired often about how virginity is being trashed even in traditional cultures because of Western influence and force. I still do. I wish I knew a good solution that was applicable today.
I disagree.

Personally, I've had plenty of women bond to me very tightly that aren't virgins. I have seen that virginity leads to better marriages, but I believe that it depends more the woman's values than her virginity lol.
That's your ego talking right there. Or you dont know what the definition of bonding really is.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Adama wrote:
Maverick wrote:

I disagree.

That's your ego talking right there. Or you dont know what the definition of bonding really is.
Really? And you do?

While there are some really cool guys on this forum, there are many others that are severely butthurt.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Maverick wrote:
Adama wrote:
Maverick wrote:

I disagree.

Really? And you do?

While there are some really cool guys on this forum, there are many others that are severely butthurt.
Your opinion of me is irrelevant. My point here is one of two things. If those many women really bonded to you as you say, then you did a terrible thing by leaving them. Or, if they left you, they were never really bonded to you as you say.

I know that hurts the ego for someone to write that, but like I said, if you were pulling your player tricks on good girls who werent virgins and who successfully bonded to you, that basically makes you a bad guy. Or you just think they bonded to you, which is much more likely.

The other thing is, if a man wants a virgin, it isnt for another man to ask him why or try to convince him to change his mind. A man with this kind of conviction has really given it some serious thought. That's just like a feminist coming on here and asking men why they want someone young and pretty. It is none of their business. If they dont like it, they should keep it to themselves, cause it isnt their life.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Adama wrote:
Maverick wrote:
Adama wrote:
Maverick wrote:

I disagree.

Really? And you do?

Your opinion of me is irrelevant. My point here is one of two things. If those many women really bonded to you as you say, then you did a terrible thing by leaving them. Or, if they left you, they were never really bonded to you as you say.

I know that hurts the ego for someone to write that, but like I said, if you were pulling your player tricks on good girls who werent virgins and who successfully bonded to you, that basically makes you a bad guy. Or you just think they bonded to you, which is much more likely.

The other thing is, if a man wants a virgin, it isnt for another man to ask him why or try to convince him to change his mind. A man with this kind of conviction has really given it some serious thought. That's just like a feminist coming on here and asking men why they want someone young and pretty. It is none of their business. If they dont like it, they should keep it to themselves, cause it isnt their life.
Yes, in the past, I lost some good American women because I wasn't very nice to them. This was back in the days when I was a "player". I thought I was so cool, but I certainly hurt a few good women that genuinely liked me. I'm not proud of that and I do regret it. But I was much younger and way more immature. The pain that I've caused has been given back to me many times over.

I'm not trying to convince anyone not to seek out a virgin. I'm just saying that I don't believe a woman has to be a virgin to genuinely like a guy.

Although I do think it's a little ridiculous to seek out virgins when there are plenty of wonderful women out there that aren't virgins.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Maverick wrote:I'm not trying to convince anyone not to seek out a virgin. I'm just saying that I don't believe a woman has to be a virgin to genuinely like a guy.

Although I do think it's a little ridiculous to seek out virgins when there are plenty of wonderful women out there that aren't virgins.
Why do you think its a ridiculous for men to seek out virgins? What makes the women who aren't virgins so wonderful?

Reasons to avoid a woman who is not a virgin:

1. Higher divorce rates
2. Higher infidelity rates
3. Less harmony
4. Less bonding
5. She will always remember her other "lovers"
6. She will always compare you
7. She gave her virginity to another guy
8. She has slept with other guys
9. She won't be "yours" alone. You will know she has been with other guys
10. She will always have a place in her heart for her "first"
11. You won't be as special to her as if you were her first
12. When you sleep with her she might think about previous partners
13. You might have resentment and feel betrayed every time you look at her
14. It would be a blow to a man's ego if he is a virgin and his wife isn't. Regardless, knowing your bride is a virgin or she gave you her virginity is a major self-esteem and ego boost for a man.
15. Being with a virgin was a major step into "manhood" and for most of history marrying a slut (a girl who wasn't a virgin) was shameful. Why would you want to be with a woman who would bring you shame (and it is shameful even if the majority say it's normal. It's not normal, it's what an immoral society wants you to believe is normal).
16. Virginity adds the most value to a bride. Beauty will fade with time, Youth is limited, and Virginity is something that a woman gives to one man. What else can a woman give that a man can't get elsewhere?
17. She won't care about you as a virgin would. In her eyes you would just be another man and the guy she "settled" for. Most virgin brides would view their husband as someone special and truly care about them because they would share a special bond with their husband.
18. She might say that she regrets her sexual past or she wishes she was a virgin for you. The truth is that these sluts are lying. What they regret is that you think lesser of them or wishes she was a virgin because she knows it will eat away at you (and they know they are at risk for losing you).
19. You might say that she was young and naive. That doesn't make up for what she did. Being young doesn't give a girl the excuse to be a slut. If she's biologically ready for marriage then she should be married which was tradition. They were married off to older men and that ensured that even if they were naive then they would be with a good man. The current feminist, liberal, immoral society is anti-marriage and believes it's better for girls to be sluts than be good brides. Then they try and shame men into accepting sluts and make it seem like sluts can be desirable wives.
20. What can she give that a man can't get elsewhere? There is nothing she can give that a man can't get from other sources.
Last edited by Tsar on June 3rd, 2013, 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

A parable could best illustrate the point about virginity, youth, and beauty in material terms:

A girl is told by her parents that the time has come for her to go out and find a husband. They give her $1,000,000 she must give to her first lover, a deed to a plot of land with valuable fruit trees, and a nice house she must give to her husband. She goes out into the world and goes for the first guy she lusts over. She gives this man the $1,000,000 and after awhile he grows bored with her and leaves. She can't get that money back for her husband. Imagine she doesn't stop there. In her sorrow or because she likes the feelings lust gives her she wants other lovers. So she neglects the plot of land with valuable fruit trees. Years of neglect have caused all the valuable fruit trees to die and she has lost one of the few things she had left to give. All the years of neglect has also caused the home her parents have her to give her husband has also begun to grow into disrepair. A day comes when she finds the man she wanted to be her husband. Everyone knows the tradition of what a girl will have to give her husband. Every girl begins with $1,000,000, a plot of land with valuable fruit trees, and a nice house to give to her husband. How will she explain that she already gave the $1,000,000 to some man, the valuable fruit trees have died from neglect, and the house she was suppose to give her husband had fallen into disrepair? No man would accept her because she has lost almost all of her worth and now tradition dictates she must be a maid and always work in a desperate attempt to redeem herself or be a whore suffering without a husband unless some man takes pity upon her and is willing to risk the shame of marrying her.

But imagine if many of the girls were doing the same. None would have anything to give her husband. So either the man can accept her as a bride even though she has little value to give him or be a single man and risk going single forever. The lawkeepers in the society where they lived shutdown the local brothels so no man can visit a whore. Now men don't have much of a choice. Either they marry a bride with little value who would otherwise become an unscrupulous old maid or a whore working in a brothel. Or they would be single and many men would have their desires unmet. There would be very few valuable brides remaining and many of those brides were in far off societies so many men wouldn't consider them an option. So to reflect the poor value in brides, the men lowered their standards to accepting old maids, unscrupulous women, or women who would otherwise be forced to work as a whore. When some men continued to demand a valuable bride and some would even go to far off societies to seek out such a bride, many of the fellow villagers would attack and disrespect the men out of jealousy, anger, hate, or to try to convince them they were in the wrong for going against the current status quo. "Immoral was the new normal and a slut bride was the commonly accepted bride." Men who accepted a valuable bride would be of a greater status and such a bride would be of a higher status than other brides. This is something neither the men who lowered their standards or the women of little value want to see. Although the status quo might make it out to be normal, deep down both the men and the women knew it was wrong. Anyone who reminded them that it was wrong by follow the traditions that that would bring a couple spiritual and emotional harmony and a happy marriage were attacked.

This parable reflects my points. A woman's value is her virginity, youth, and beauty. Virginity is a one time gift. Youth will eventually fade with time (along with her fertility). Beauty will also fade with time but it usually takes much longer to fade compared to youth. A woman will give her virginity to some guy, then waste her youth and beauty being a slut. Then when she's a slutty old maid she will try to find a husband. Many men have lowered their standards so they will accept a slutty old maid. Some men would accept an ugly, overweight, slutty, bitchy, angry old maid because they have lowered their standards to almost nothing rather than be alone. Other men would allow themselves to be treated like slaves to their woman rather than be alone. Why do the majority of men in Western society have no self-respect and why have they lost most of their dignity?
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Tsar wrote:
Maverick wrote:I'm not trying to convince anyone not to seek out a virgin. I'm just saying that I don't believe a woman has to be a virgin to genuinely like a guy.

Why do you think its a ridiculous for men to seek out virgins? What makes the women who aren't virgins so wonderful?

1. Higher divorce rates
3. Less harmony
4. Less bonding
14. It would be a blow to a man's ego if he is a virgin and his wife isn't. Regardless, knowing your bride is a virgin or she gave you her virginity is a major self-esteem and ego boost for a man.
15. Being with a virgin was a major step into "manhood" and for most of history marrying a slut (a girl who wasn't a virgin) was shameful. Why would you want to be with a woman who would bring you shame (and it is shameful even if the majority say it's normal. It's not normal, it's what an immoral society wants you to believe is normal).
16. Virginity adds the most value to a bride. Beauty will fade with time, Youth is limited, and Virginity is something that a woman gives to one man. What else can a woman give that a man can't get elsewhere?
17. She won't care about you as a virgin would. In her eyes you would just be another man and the guy she "settled" for. Most virgin brides would view their husband as someone special and truly care about them because they would share a special bond with their husband.
18. She might say that she regrets her sexual past or she wishes she was a virgin for you. The truth is that these sluts are lying. What they regret is that you think lesser of them or wishes she was a virgin because she knows it will eat away at you (and they know they are at risk for losing you).
19. You might say that she was young and naive. That doesn't make up for what she did. Being young doesn't give a girl the excuse to be a slut. If she's biologically ready for marriage then she should be married which was tradition. They were married off to older men and that ensured that even if they were naive then they would be with a good man. The current feminist, liberal, immoral society is anti-marriage and believes it's better for girls to be sluts than be good brides. Then they try and shame men into accepting sluts and make it seem like sluts can be desirable wives.
20. What can she give that a man can't get elsewhere? There is nothing she can give that a man can't get from other sources.
I'm not saying that anybody is all that wonderful, virgin or not.

Do you have any statistics to back up what you say? Do you even have any experience with it?
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Tsar wrote:

1. Higher divorce rates
3. Less harmony
4. Less bonding
Nicely said. That should be bookmarked somewhere.