Asian guy approached 2,000 girls, got 12 lays

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Asian guy aproached 2000 sets-12 lays

Post by Teal Lantern »

Banano wrote:On average 5-6 approaches per day for 1 year. 1 lay a month.
Btw he is 6.1, ripped, much better than average Asian guy
Whats the game got to do with it?
Thoughts?
I think 2,000 more females now think their MMV & SMV scores are higher than they really are.
Western men complain about the very entitlement complex and high demands they help maintain. :roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

That is another thing. If manginas and PUA wannabes are constantly begging worthless skanks for sex, this guarantees that the skanks are going to be entitlement freaks and hostile to men they don't want to have sex with. Shame on guys like this for making Western skanks even worse than they already were.
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

Cornfed wrote:That is another thing. If manginas and PUA wannabes are constantly begging worthless skanks for sex, this guarantees that the skanks are going to be entitlement freaks and hostile to men they don't want to have sex with. Shame on guys like this for making Western skanks even worse than they already were.
Not to mention the idea of Western manginas and "PUA's" going overseas and applying their pu$$ybegging behaviors to the women there. Will the FW's become "entitlement queens" after witnessing too much of this, thereby making life more difficult for those men who don't act like a neutered, feminized dolt?
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Before people blast this guy just realize he's doing random cold approach in some of the hardest cities (LA) and Las Vegas with the bitchiest women who are used to partying at venues with guys who look like male models, sports stars, and or are celebs. Plus the gender ratios in those cities are all skewed wildly in favor of women. I imagine in the popular clubs it's probably even worse.

This guy wouldn't even have to try at a nightclub or beach resort spot in Thailand.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Bane wrote:
Cornfed wrote:That is another thing. If manginas and PUA wannabes are constantly begging worthless skanks for sex, this guarantees that the skanks are going to be entitlement freaks and hostile to men they don't want to have sex with. Shame on guys like this for making Western skanks even worse than they already were.
Not to mention the idea of Western manginas and "PUA's" going overseas and applying their pu$$ybegging behaviors to the women there. Will the FW's become "entitlement queens" after witnessing too much of this, thereby making life more difficult for those men who don't act like a neutered, feminized dolt?
Unlikely.

There are very few guys going overseas to do anything more than smashing bar girls (and usually these guys are older and socially out of touch). Even then, there are relatively few guys making those journeys.

Even on forums like this (and Roosh's forum), the vast majority of guys either don't go overseas at all or spend a very small amount of time there.

I think overseas will become saturated and western eventually, but I don't think it'll happen for a while.
squattincassanova
Freshman Poster

Re: Asian guy aproached 2000 sets-12 lays

Post by squattincassanova »

Banano wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyOWde-z ... r_embedded#!

On average 5-6 approaches per day for 1 year. 1 lay a month.

Btw he is 6.1, ripped, much better than average Asian guy

Whats the game got to do with it?

Thoughts?

I'm that guy hehe. I was buff before I got into the game. I only had 2 girls before pickup. Do looks get you freebies. Yes. But do looks matter that much if you have absolutely no game? Probably not. First year was rough. 0.6% success rate!! Omg newb! Sorry I couldn't become Hugh Heffner in one year. But hey, 3 years down the road, I'm pretty f***ing awesome. Pickup has a 95% failure rate not everyone can make it brah.

Ask me anything :)
Feel free to check out my blog.

PS: the guys who are usually super worried about batting averages are usually the biggest newbs and usually are the ones who never get good. Even if you're getting 1 girl out of 10000. The number 1 is still infinite times bigger than zero and plus you got to start from somewhere. If pickup was so easy, the poor girls would have to f**k every ugly mother fuckers. That would be sad. You go out enough, you realize that its not always about banging girls. Some times even average looking girls are amazing to talk to. Some times I even talk to guys. I know its crazy huh? I can get 10 numbers in one afternoon. If I only follow up with 1 girl cuz I'm busy, its not because I'm getting rejected. Its because I don't have time to follow up with every girl. Its on my terms.
Last edited by squattincassanova on June 16th, 2013, 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/squattincassanova
Blog Site: http://squattincassanova.blogspot.com

If you're a keyboard jockey trying to give advice and sounding pro, I'll probably make fun of you. Nothing personal, its just the internets.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Good job on getting American chicks, squattincassanova. Some of them were hot, btw. Where do you live and do you find that the White American women you run into, are very receptive to Asian men? I had a White girlfriend in High School, but that was because I live in NYC--where there's lot of race-mixing going on, compared to other places in the United States.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I take it you followed your hits on youtube statistics and that brought you here. Welcome.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
squattincassanova
Freshman Poster

Actually one of your frequent posters on here sent me an email asking a lot of pickup questions and advice and he mentioned that he found me on here.

If you're a keyboard jockey trying to give advice and sounding pro, I'll probably make fun of you. Nothing personal, its just the internets.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

Squattincassanova was on that Aaron Sleazy forum:

http://www.aaronsleazy.com/forum/viewto ... 142e4ce2bc
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Maverick wrote:
Bane wrote:
Unlikely.

There are very few guys going overseas to do anything more than smashing bar girls (and usually these guys are older and socially out of touch). Even then, there are relatively few guys making those journeys.

Even on forums like this (and Roosh's forum), the vast majority of guys either don't go overseas at all or spend a very small amount of time there.

I think overseas will become saturated and western eventually, but I don't think it'll happen for a while.
I actually expect the opposite. The middle class in America is being crushed and real wages for most occupations have flatlined for at least a decade. I seriously doubt the young or middle aged will have much discretionary income in the future. Hell, I doubt the 20 somethings you see now will even have retirement funds.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

In general, I find PUA pointless...I don't find American women attractive and, besides, why do you need PUA in picking up foreign, Latin American, Asian, and Eastern European women anyway? Well...sure it can help a bit, but you're only going to attract the sleaziest kind of women overseas. And you don't need PUA when meeting foreign women anyway, since there much more open in meeting men--and not as man-hating as American women are...
squattincassanova
Freshman Poster

zboy1 wrote:In general, I find PUA pointless...I don't find American women attractive and, besides, why do you need PUA in picking up foreign, Latin American, Asian, and Eastern European women anyway? Well...sure it can help a bit, but you're only going to attract the sleaziest kind of women overseas. And you don't need PUA when meeting foreign women anyway, since there much more open in meeting men--and not as man-hating as American women are...
If you talk enough girls, you realize they are pretty much all the same no matter where. I go out in LA and Vegas. Its an international scene. Plus I have also gone to China, Costa Rica, Germany, Canada, Mexico. Its all the same. Just because they have sex with you, doesn't mean they are sleazy. I have been with really wholesome girls like school teachers, med students, health policy makers, etc etc. Not to brag but the fact you have such a negative view and calling girls sluts screams keyboard jockey and general lack of understanding of women. 2000+ posts luls, step outside and talk to more people.

Lets be cereal bro. For you to legitly compare "American women" and "Foreign Women". You need to at least talk to 200 girls from at least 5 countries before I even believe anything you say. Have you? Have you? Didn't think so.

Of course you don't NEED PUA. You can meet women being a total newb. Whos stopping you? PUA is so damn broad, two people learning PUA can be completely different from each other. Mystery is a skinny ass weirdo who does indirect game with magic tricks. I am a buff guy who goes direct game and I don't do magic tricks. Are we all the same? Probably not.

squattincassanova
Freshman Poster

Bane wrote:
Luls. I'm sure there are guys who do this. But is it really that prevalent? Name 5 people you know personally that went to another country for the sole purpose of finding p***y/gf/wife. I bet you 100$ you can't name 5.

But let me also ask you another question. Who the f**k cares if there are other beta men out there? If EVERYONE was alpha. The less alpha guys would still be beta to the more alpha guys. Its natural selection bro.

Guys who are awesome and get it, will get plenty of sex with attractive women no matter where you go. So why do you care so much? Live your own damn life. Unless you have a passion for world peace and equality, go find a hobby. PUA and self improvement takes a lot of work. Maybe some rich old white guy doesn't want to f***ing bust his ass in the gym 4 times a week squatting and deadlifting, then go out every weekend and deal with rejections over and over to polish his verbals. Maybe he just wants to spend his money. Who gives a f**k. To each their own.

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

That's cool, squattincassanova. Whatever works for you--I'm glad you're succeeding. At least you're doing something to shatter the "Asian male" stereotype that I so despise, coming from the Jew-run Hollywood cesspool in the U.S. of Gay. Anyway...we just have different ways to succeed. I'm going the foreign women route, you're going with the PUA route. The whole point is to find what makes you happy and do it. Congrats!