Gah, I'm sick of having to censor 95% of the words I say

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Gah, I'm sick of having to censor 95% of the words I say

Post by Mr.Darcy »

and be positive all the time. Nothing is wrong with this world to americans even if it is screaming at us in the face. Once you say something that they don't want to hear than all hell breaks lose. I'm just going to play their game until I'm able to leave this godawful place.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

your negative vibes are ruining my aura,dude.positive words of thanks to the universe.

Just be positive!!!!

yeah these be positive all the time hippies are some life denying crazies.bad things are part of life,acting like they dont even exist,isnt a good way to sanity.fake smiles,fake compassion is what summarizes most of these spiritual people.how come you never see the rich,great sex life,goodlooking,Charlie sheen types in such cults?why is it always the people with shitty lives or problems?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

theprimebait wrote:your negative vibes are ruining my aura,dude.positive words of thanks to the universe.

Just be positive!!!!
:lol: nice
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Come on it's the 4th of July for crying out loud, you are in the freest country ever that won it's independence from England and holds all those traditions of independence and freedom even to this day.

I think the black man is just look'in for a hand out because he doesn't want to work for the American dream like the rest of us, you even have Obama to look up to and you still don't get it.

I'm watching Barry Manilow on PBS right now celebrating the 4th with him, what more could you ask for?

Your behavior and complaining is what we would expect from a terrorist, you live in the greatest country in the world and it's only getting better every moment so please SHUT UP! before you just happen to disappear and never seen again.

I'm calling DHS.
Last edited by Moretorque on July 5th, 2013, 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

welcome of the USA.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Moretorque wrote:
............I'm watching Barry Manilow on PBS right now celebrating the 4th with him. What more could you ask for?

Your behavior and complaining is what we would expect from a terrorist, you live in the greatest country in the world and it's only getting better every moment so please SHUT UP! before you just happen to disappear and never seen again.

I'm calling DHS.
:lol:

thanks for the laugh - i needed it

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 13th, 2020, 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Jester wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
............I'm watching Barry Manilow on PBS right now celebrating the 4th with him. What more could you ask for?

I'm calling DHS.

thanks for the laugh - i needed it

It wasn't intended to be funny, everywhere I look there are just more enemy combatant's that need to be rounded up for reeducation and more than likely termination.

Now I know why most of the Fore Father's demanded the 2nd amendment. Us patriots were armed so those who love freedom and the beautiful ideals that our culture and country stand for can link up with the standing Armies here and eliminate the non conformist who don't tote the ball and chain of freedom and democracy.

Mortorque over and out.
Time to Hide!
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Ghost wrote:I hate the f***ing cult of happy thoughts. Suppress all natural, normal, healthy emotions no matter what.

I think the worst expression of it comes from workplaces, especially if you work in customer services.

It doesn't matter that your grandmother died today. Get in there and smile while you cook those fries.

The sheeple need some f***ing BigMacs after all.....

But there's tons of examples.

People always post ridiculously happy things on FakeBook. Can't let anyone think you have normal human emotions after all. Got to be a HappyBot.

The culture is inhumane in subtle and grandiose ways...

Here in China I forgot to get a VPN beforehand, so I haven't been on fakebook for two weeks. Maybe that's why my quality of life has improved so much...
I see this mentality pronounced most among new wave ''non-denominational'' Joey Olsteen following,pentecostal Christians,people who watch oprah,and Western White ''buddhists''.

they really believe if you think,no ''feel'',,it will''manifest''.when I see such people,I get more happy The Yellowstone supervolcano will erupt one day.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

theprimebait wrote:
Ghost wrote:I hate the f***ing cult of happy thoughts. Suppress all natural, normal, healthy emotions no matter what.

I think the worst expression of it comes from workplaces, especially if you work in customer services.

It doesn't matter that your grandmother died today. Get in there and smile while you cook those fries.

The sheeple need some f***ing BigMacs after all.....

But there's tons of examples.

People always post ridiculously happy things on FakeBook. Can't let anyone think you have normal human emotions after all. Got to be a HappyBot.

The culture is inhumane in subtle and grandiose ways...

Here in China I forgot to get a VPN beforehand, so I haven't been on fakebook for two weeks. Maybe that's why my quality of life has improved so much...
I see this mentality pronounced most among new wave ''non-denominational'' Joey Olsteen following,pentecostal Christians,people who watch oprah,and Western White ''buddhists''.

they really believe if you think,no ''feel'',,it will''manifest''.when I see such people,I get more happy The Yellowstone supervolcano will erupt one day.
Yaa, when god decides to pop that pimple on her a$$ that devious white devil who stole America's West will finally get what's coming to him, praise the lord and may non believers burn in hell for eternity!
Time to Hide!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

You can't say anything in America that does not support a liberal agenda.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

skateboardstephen wrote:You can't say anything in America that does not support a liberal agenda.
Haha just as an exercise I'm going to try to sound like a liberal all day.

Wonder if I'll make it through the day?
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

AnonymousAmerican wrote:welcome of the USA.
The U.S. of Gay. Say it properly. All in together now!! U-S-ufh-gaye!
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
AnonymousAmerican wrote:welcome of the USA.
The U.S. of Gay. Say it properly. All in together now!! U-S-ufh-gaye!
nah, I like it saying the US of faggotry, since faggots now run this country (proof of that is the recent supreme court ruling on faggots getting married).
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

AnonymousAmerican wrote:
nah, I like it saying the US of faggotry, since faggots now run this country (proof of that is the recent supreme court ruling on faggots getting married).
Yup.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/claim-obama- ... president/