Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

What's the ideal age gap between male and female?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby marklambo » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:05 am

Repatriate wrote:There's no way that some of those teenage 8-9 looking girls are virgins. They were probably getting banged silly by Jersey Shore type guys since they were 13.

If they're from the US, there's a 99% chance they are not virgins. Any virgins that are even around would be from those coming from extremely strict & religious families. Usually those families are also extremely strict about the man they want in the daughter's life. The last time I banged a virgin was when I was in my teen years. After around age 20, no more virgins :( I miss those years lol
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Junior Poster

Postby FinnMonash » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:02 am

As per today's fast and busy lifestyle I would recommend there should be a difference of 5 years maximum between male and female and the female should be in the range 20-25 yrs. and 22-27 yrs. for male and found to be a very good period to do sex.
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions