Do most of us have Asperger's or are we just too introverted and freethinking?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do most of us have Asperger's or are we just too introverted, authentic and intellectual?

Post by Tsar »

Italianman wrote:
October 27th, 2020, 6:59 am
hypermak wrote:
October 26th, 2020, 8:02 pm
Italianman wrote:
October 26th, 2020, 11:27 am
It's odd that you'd pick such a term as 'psychopath' to describe me. A phrase in which individuals attribute or pack several meanings with overlapping and often conflicting meanings. At this point, it means literally nothing at all. Maybe the word that you were looking for was God ... like in Greek mythology. That would make a great deal of sense. Gods are usually conceived of as supreme beings (which is why you see me everywhere) and principal objects of faith (which is why I have over 10,000 followers). Gods are typically conceived of as omnipotent (all-powerful), omniscient (all-knowing), omnipresent (all-present) and omnibenevolent (all-good but often nasty) as well as possessing an everlasting life that is essential. Make no mistake, you're going to be on your hands and knees begging me to save your life when you or a close associate develops a serious medical condition like cancer. Of course, you can always go to to some lame halfwit
I picked the term "psychopath" because it's the one that best describes you. There is a big difference between being a "God" and being a mentally insane mortal. It's just a sign of your pathological narcissism that you mistake one for the other or you can't tell the difference.
Italianman wrote:
About my style, the only thing you defined is your own ignorance. Nobody just invented the fission or other types of devices, it was a simply refinement of knowledge that lead to the discovery and further refinement that lead to the devices being usable. Same goes for everything else. Time and refinement is all the inventions in this world. Building on other people's time and refinements.

The human brain is just a feedback algorithm, simulator based on the feedback. Causality is perceived, simulated, remembered and used to manipulate. It’s quite eloquent if you understand feedback loops. Even better if understand the algorithmic pattern programming from the genetic levels, biological differential stability network.

I wonder if you're going to pull a house "MD" now. "I'm smart, you just don't understand and putting words in my mouth, Ima block you". :lol: :lol:

You are just reading stuff online and spouting it out like you know all about it. I might only know something about food and hospitality, but I can tell a bullshitter when I see one. You never went to Stanford, in fact you probably never went to college. Otherwise you would actually be doing some serious science or research, or development, and not wasting your time sitting in a Kiev coffee shop ranting on how good you are.
Italianman wrote:
Oh, and is it really so bad to be locked in some private apartment or hotel room? :lol:
If that's your definition of fun...alone, locked in an apartment the other side of the world, pretending to be having fun, be my guest :)
Yet, you do not provide any proof to support your ridiculous claims you braindead idiot :) . Your words simply expose yourself (having never evolved) as the true narcissist here. Narcissism is compulsive and motivated by fear. Its idealistic (black and white) thoughts and their corresponding emotions is its only substance, without which it cannot persist and maintain its defense (pretense against the authentic, imperfect and impermanent, true self). It's cynical, an attitude that rejects existence. With a sardonic laugh, it's an unfulfilled longing to overturn something it considers veiled or covered by some reverential awe. It's a pessimistic, life-denying mentality.

On the other hand, I'm what Nietzsche would call a Free Spirit. I live in a realm of pure being that affirms terrestrial existence as our only existence and in all its ambiguity and difficulty. C.S. Lewis would write: “Try to exclude the possibility of suffering which the order of nature and the existence of free wills involve, and you find that you have excluded life itself. The concept of the Free Spirit is one who knows that all values are subjective and that the free spirit is therefore free to establish its own values continuously. Because it is intrinsically free, the free spirit has no inherent characteristics or attributes, but rather constantly undergoes self-overcoming and innovatively recreates itself, creating new ideals for itself before it overcomes them again. You should read this https://genius.com/Friedrich-nietzsche- ... -annotated

As is evident here, narcissists like you live in a haunted house of your own excessively basic, rigid, idealistic, and judgmental mind. They lose contact with reality as it actually is and experience a sort of existential desolation and disconnect. The complete opposite of nirvana ‘the heavenly state’ or purely authentic and spontaneous state, is according to the ancient studies of the human psyche called the state of ‘egohood’ a.k.a. full circle/end spectrum narcissist. I really doubt you're at the top of any profession or really know anything about food. Seriously, I can prepare any restaurant meal with easy. Took me all of 2 weeks. What's so hard about basic food science? You had to spend $70,000 and attend classes for 6 years you dumb Muppet? :lol: Is that your definition of fun? :oops: :wink:

Shit, even Snoop Doggy Dogg has a cookbook. His fried chicken recipe beat Gordon Ramsay :lol:

[youtube]https://youtu.be/lvvwcS-0R-g[/youtube]

I've been to lots of 5 star restaurants. You mostly go for entertainment.

That food looks nice.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Gali
Junior Poster

Re: Do most of us have Asperger's or are we just too introverted and freethinking?

Post by Gali »

Channel for treating asperger syndrom

AutPlay "Social Skills Ball" (child with Asperger's Syndrome)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFYH5v14Xjo
Gali
Junior Poster

Re: Do most of us have Asperger's or are we just too introverted and freethinking?

Post by Gali »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLzUtMiq1N4

Conspiracy Theories and Crazy People
Pinayhunter
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinayhunter »

Ah yes, Aspergers. We’ve all had the diagnosis at some point in our lives, as part of learning to live with our “condition.” Just look at the terrible side effects :

1. Associated with at least 30 points higher IQ minimum and often 300 cc more brain mass
2. Replaces air on either side of your body with a massive external oblique that connects directly to your hip flexor, giving you unbelievable upper body power
3. Poor aspergers sufferers commonly have bones with nearly double the hardness of ordinary human beings
4. A sharply retreating rounded periorbital eye socket on both sides of the skull like is commonly seen in night time predators
5. Total domination of all scientific, mechanical, technical and artistic pursuits for thousands of years and anything involving problem solving ability
6. An inability to remember faces, unless (as demonstrated by the University of Minnesota) they look like Neanderthal faces, in which case you seem to have no problem whatsoever remembering faces
7. Low resting pulse and increased heart volume at any age
8. Uncanny resistance to cold temperature and completely altered physiological response to same
9. RH- blood type, meaning no rhesus monkey genes in your DNA

It's terrible. You wouldn't wish it on a dog. In addition, sufferers show little interest in spectator sports and trying to shoot beer cans off their friend's head with a shotgun.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this is a MUCH MUCH better explanation for why I am different than everyone in soul and essence, than the Asperger's explanation. It fits me to a T too! See below. I'm copying and pasting it from another thread. It definitely resonates and makes sense to me at a soul level.

Wow what Sarah Elkhaldy said below about Blue Ray Starseeds fits me to a T! I must be one of them. See below and my comments to her below. She explains things and articulates deep concepts so well. This is a much better explanation for why I'm different than everyone else and why I can't fit in or conform, than the Asperger's theory, and makes more sense too.

Wow Sarah. What you described about Blue Ray Starseeds describes me to a T! I've always been highly sensitive, an HSP, and never understood why or how others can seem to go through the motions with no feeling. I've always experienced abnormally high amounts of persecution, especially in school and especially by girls and women, who look at me like the plague even though I'm gentle, nice and kind to everyone, and could never figure it out. None of my close friends can either. Even some of my cousins don't like me for no reason at all.

Also I'm frequently between a rock and a hard place like you said, as if the universe has it out for me and wants to torture me. Even some of my friends put me between a rock and a hard place as if they are deliberately trying to torture me by putting me in a no win situation. Why is our destiny or path like that? It's so illogical. Why can't the universe be just and reward good people while punishing bad people only, like we all want?

Also how come society considers us to have Aspergers just because we are honest, genuine, and literal and say what we mean? I never understood that. How can it be a mental disorder to be authentic and real?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

I'm definately autistic,was diagnosed.

That said,I always try to hide my aspergers in public settings,but can't be NT at all.

I don't understand the NT brain.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

I think autists are superior and NT are evil.
statnerd
Freshman Poster

Post by statnerd »

I believe online forums in general are havens for introverts and people with Asperger's. It's socializing without many of the pressures of face-to-face interactions.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Check this out.

"Is Asperger's syndrome the next stage of human evolution?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdQDvLXLqiM

https://www.discovermagazine.com/planet ... -evolution
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

willymonfrete wrote:
August 29th, 2023, 10:03 am
I'm definately autistic,was diagnosed.

That said,I always try to hide my aspergers in public settings,but can't be NT at all.

I don't understand the NT brain.
But keep in mind that the psychiatrist's job is to prescribe you medication because the drug company PAYS them to do so. So they have a vested interest in telling you that you have Asperger's even if you don't. Hence their objectivity is compromised and corrupted. Right?

Btw, check out these sites that list Asperger's traits:

https://www.millcreekofmagee.com/disord ... -symptoms/

https://www.nationwidechildrens.org/con ... s-syndrome

Most of the symptoms on those lists don't even apply to me. The only items that apply to me are a heightened oversensitivity to sounds and a need for perfectionism. However, those could apply to other mental problems too, such as OCD, or being an HSP (highly sensitive person). Moreover, the great German philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer said that anyone who is deep and intellectual will be sensitive to noises that normal people are not. He even had an essay called "On Noise". So it could just be that I am deep and intellectual and an HSP too, rather than having Asperger's. Just something to note.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
trident765
Freshman Poster

Post by trident765 »

Asperger's is a fake disease. Anyone not moronic enough to fit in with moronic Western culture is labelled as having Asperger's.
Falcon wrote:
September 21st, 2023, 8:44 pm
Check this out.

"Is Asperger's syndrome the next stage of human evolution?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdQDvLXLqiM

https://www.discovermagazine.com/planet ... -evolution
I think it is more likely that the opposite is happening. If you read old writings from 100 or 200 years ago it becomes clear that they were nerds who would be considered as having Asperger's if they were alive today. So I think Asperger's is the old style brain chemistry that is being replaced with the newer scummy thug brain chemistry.
Epsilon99
Freshman Poster

Post by Epsilon99 »

If you're a loud, narcissistic asshole in the U.S. you're considered "normal" but if you're "different" in a way that makes normies uncomfortable (such as being introverted, a freethinker, basically not an NPC) you're diagnosed as being "autistic" and "need help". What a stupid country. Many "autistic" people who are seen as weirdos would be considered great people in less shitty cultures.