Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

How is Your Progress Coming Along?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

How is Your Progress Coming Along?

Postby zacb » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:19 am

First with mine. I just found something I believe I can make serious money with. I am only two weeks in, and I I have made close to 200 dollars for just lazing on my computer, in addition to other sources I have. If I add one product category, I may be able to get more. In addition, I finished 1/4 of my education, found a girl in Mexico I will be visiting over one of these summers, will be starting in on learning Spanish pretty soon, and narrowed down where I want to visit, and where I think I will organize my affairs (6 flag theory). So I got a little more refined, and I have a realistic way of going abroad. I still have to finish up school, but this is the perfect time to be working on my affairs and preparing to live abroad. I think with my new little biz, I may be able to afford at least Davao.

As for other people, how are you faring? Just starting, about to go abroad, or contemplating it? I would like to hear from you!
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System!
Experienced Poster

Postby C.J. » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:11 am

I do plan to go abroad this year. But for now I'm working on a product, which is getting crowdfunded right now. A lot of people are looking at it, some want the product rights and others want me and the rest of the dev team to work for them, because they saw the artwork and my code.

Hopefully I can make some serious bank off these guys. :D
Self-proclaimed GAME DEVELOPER GOD
(Hey, do you know anyone else who can make ANY kind of 2D game from scratch and is quickly learning 3D game development? Didn't think so... ;) )

Youth is wasted on the young! But wisdom is wasted on the old!
Experienced Poster

Postby zacb » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:58 am

Congrats mate. That is the spirit. It is nice to see some people actually living the dream. I would like to make it to the 1000 mark, which I can if I remove a limit on my account for new accounts, then it will be a lot easier to clear funds. Once I reach 1000, the world has no limits (in developing areas).
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System!
Experienced Poster

Postby mguy » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:33 pm

Are you talking about those sites on your sig?
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

Junior Poster

Postby xiongmao » Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:58 pm

Been abroad since February. Well my plan has gone a bit astray, although the long term plan is still on track.

Having a rest from being a wage slave is good. Not sure I'm any happier abroad. Still it's good to know that while my ex-colleagues are working, I'm sitting in a gogo bar watching nude girls pretend to dance.

Live your dream boys, go live your dream :)
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
Veteran Poster

Return to General Discussions