Recent times....Forum Renaissance....

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Re: Recent times....Forum Renaissance....

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Even not-so-favorite churlish posters like Anon. American I mean George Zimmerman of HA and Cornfed have their myopically-skewed visions of reality,
what skewed versions of reality? I haven't even posted anything of my beliefs or personal ideology. That's what cornfed and many other guys on this have done with their silly conspiracy thoughts. All I have posted are facts that can be easily backed. hell, I haven't even wanted to start a racial war on this forum but people have serious attitude problems. :roll: :roll:
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Rock wrote:
Voice of Reason wrote:What about Eurobrat?

He stopped posting in May, then he went through all his messages and removed them:
search.php?search_author=eurobrat

Why would he do that?
Cus he's a complete prick who decided after he had taken what he wanted to take back what he had given as well.
HA's version of the ingrate wife. :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I'm glad for this forum and its existence. I'll be in China soon, so I will keep everyone updated on my trip. Meanwhile, I hope others can continue to work on accomplishing their dreams and have success in their future plans: whether that be moving abroad to another country, finding a foreign wife, or traveling the world one day.

I know being in the U.S. and other Anglo countries can drive anyone mad, so I can understand why there is some bickering on this forum; that's normal in any forum, even the most well-run ones. People are just frustrated and angry--and I don't blame them. But as some experienced posters have said before: do and don't just complain.
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

zboy1 wrote:I'm glad for this forum and its existence. I'll be in China soon, so I will keep everyone updated on my trip. Meanwhile, I hope others can continue to work on accomplishing their dreams and have success in their future plans: whether that be moving abroad to another country, finding a foreign wife, or traveling the world one day.

I know being in the U.S. and other Anglo countries can drive anyone mad, so I can understand why there is some bickering on this forum; that's normal in any forum, even the most well-run ones. People are just frustrated and angry--and I don't blame them. But as some experienced posters have said before: do and don't just complain.

those songs calm a man down.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

jamesbond wrote:
Voice of Reason wrote:Whatever happened to All That Is Man?
I just sent him a message to see how he was doing. He hasn't posted in a while and last I heard he was living in Mexico.

I have been wondering what happened to him, since he hasn't posted in a few months.
He's been basically sending me H8ter PM's. Calling me names, calling other minorities name, etc, etc. This extended tirad came from my post about my brief visit to Mexico City in Late Spring.

As far as I know he's still down in Mexico (parts unknown), says he's experiencing quite a bit of racism from Mexican women.

He never goes into deeper detail than that, so I can't share or never deny sharing with you what he said. Its basically a rant-o-thon; I told him if he isn't going to be constructive to stop PM'ing me.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Teal Lantern wrote:
Rock wrote:
Voice of Reason wrote:What about Eurobrat?

He stopped posting in May, then he went through all his messages and removed them:
search.php?search_author=eurobrat

Why would he do that?
Cus he's a complete prick who decided after he had taken what he wanted to take back what he had given as well.
HA's version of the ingrate wife. :lol:
Oh myyyy lol :lol:

If we had to brand every user with a name what would it be?? Eurobrat is the Ingrate-wife lol ... E Irazzary you would be the HA-Wildman lol :mrgreen: Zboy you're Judge Dredd lol :lol: What would Winston be? lol
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -