Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Bob Filner: What Exactly did he do wrong? Nothing Illegal.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Bob Filner: What Exactly did he do wrong? Nothing Illegal.

Postby YaManBT » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:54 pm

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/e ... ail-rubbed

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video ... s.cnn.html

I just saw this story on CNN about this guy. These hideous broads were on there making accusations against him, but the things they accused him of weren't even illegal or inherently wrong? In American society, it is harassment if you make a move on a woman who is not attracted to you. How the f**k are we supposed to know whether or not you are attracted? The same chicks would swoon if another guy made the same advances.
YaManBT
Freshman Poster

Postby dreamer82 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:28 am

I feel the same way. Feminism has gone too far. My brother got written up because he called a coworker "honey". We're really going downhill
dreamer82
Freshman Poster

Postby marklambo » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:51 pm

I feel no pitty for these trolls. Women should not be in the military to begin with.

These women that claimed they were raped, they probably gave it up and just regretted what they did and just decided to call it rape. Or maybe they had their backs rubbed and called it rape. You can't believe or trust these types of women. Who knows what really happened.

And that voicemail she got that she says was creepy.....oh come on, he didn't say anything that was creepy at all. If the guy was a young stud, she would have thought it was sweet and f***ed him.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Postby Tsar » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:55 pm

marklambo wrote:I feel no pitty for these trolls. Women should not be in the military to begin with.

I agree. Women should not be in the military. It's not feminine. Women are not meant to be going into combat zones and wars because it's not feminine. Traditionally women could only offer medical support and non-combat roles. Why would women want to join the military? Feminism, destruction of gender roles, emasculation of women, and liberalization. Many women who join the military are also butch, cynical, liberal, or feminist.

It should be a red flag if a girl mentions she wants to join the military, police force, or become a firefighter. Those are not appropriate jobs for a kind and feminine lady. Violence and fighting can blacken a heart, and an ideal women would have a more innocent heart (assuming she hasn't been brainwashed by feminism and liberalization). Being surrounded by men offers a woman many opportunities to cheat and have affairs, and a woman in the military will have many opportunities to cheat.
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Postby Repatriate » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:41 pm

I see nothing wrong with putting western women on the front lines. I think it may achieve some kind of cleansing effect where the most ambitious and delusional women are eliminated from the gene pool.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Return to General Discussions