Are most guests on Coast to Coast lying or delusional?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Are most guests on Coast to Coast lying or delusional?

Post by Winston »

The other day, I heard a guest on Coast to Coast claim that when he was a kid, he was part of a secret government project involving time control. He went back in time and saw President Lincoln too, and pointed to an obscure photo from the 1860's and said that he was the boy in it. His stories were very elaborate.

Then when I listened to some of John Lear's interviews on Coast to Coast, he was saying the most outlandish things, and while doing so, he kept laughing and chuckling, as though he were trying to entertain everyone. He didn't sound serious. It was like he was getting off on saying the craziest things and wowing George Noory and Art Bell.

I'm getting suspicious. Are most of these guests lying and BSing? Or are they just delusional?

You would think that if someone was part of a secret government black op, they would be in fear of their lives if they were going public with it. After all, when you sign a confidentiality agreement and take an oath not to divulge classified info, that's very serious, not a joking matter. The consequences are very grave. It's a felony and breach of trust.

So if I were violating my oath to the government like that, I'd be very scared and reluctant. Yet these people seem overly eager to talk and get off on the attention. That's what I find odd and suspicious.

Why are there so many crackpots on Coast to Coast? And why does George Noory give them all the benefit of the doubt? It's like he is ZERO when it comes to critical thinking. And he makes a fool out of himself when he pretends to believe everything every crackpot says. He never even asks challenging questions, like Art Bell did.

Anyway, are most of these guests deliberately lying and making it all up? What is their motivation? Do they just get off on saying outlandish things? I don't get them. I'd feel guilty if I were lying to everyone like that.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Winston, long before Noory, Art Bell had been running that show for ages. It's known as the compendium of the late night lunatic fringe.

A majority of the listeners are those, who work the graveyard shift, and need some entertainment/food for thought, to get through the wee hours of the morning.

The idea here is to mix fact with a lot of fiction, to drum up the ratings.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.