Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Asian men in Paris

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Asian men in Paris

Postby theprimebait » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:10 pm

Asian males also enjoy a better social image than their American counterparts. French women consider Asian men exotic, refined and -- get this -- good lovers, according to Sanchez whose ex-husband is Chinese.

"In the United States there is a lot of emphasis on physical strength and appearance, so tall and muscular Caucasian men are more appreciated than Asian men," says Mayako Yamamoto, a Japanese student who lives in Paris but has visited America several times. "The values here are different. You don't have to be tall and strong to be popular. They like you to be gentle and understanding, and Asians are gentle. You also need to be charming, intelligent, seductive, sensual and stylish. I think that in the States, Caucasians always serve as the reference points. You are always compared to them instead of being judged as you are or compared to other Asians like in France. That's why I feel more comfortable here."


http://goldsea.com/Features/Parisasians/parisasians.html
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am







Postby green1976 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:28 pm

Total rubbish the article.

I live in Paris and i know plenty of Asian guys who cannot get a chick and go to Thailand.
Most Asian dudes are left off by their females who goes to white men and white girls aren't attracted to them.
They have the reputation of being geeks and quite tame.

That's just another article who wants to put a good spin on a western capital and you won't get a reversed situation in France when you compare to US.
US is the worst and France sucks that's all...

Don't expect if you are an american male that because you come to France your situation regarding the opposite sex will change drastically.
Save your money,go to SEA or Latin America and stop wanking with your imagination.
Get real FFS.
green1976
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:24 pm

Postby zboy1 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:00 pm

green1976 wrote:Total rubbish the article.

I live in Paris and i know plenty of Asian guys who cannot get a chick and go to Thailand.
Most Asian dudes are left off by their females who goes to white men and white girls aren't attracted to them.
They have the reputation of being geeks and quite tame.

That's just another article who wants to put a good spin on a western capital and you won't get a reversed situation in France when you compare to US.
US is the worst and France sucks that's all...

Don't expect if you are an american male that because you come to France your situation regarding the opposite sex will change drastically.
Save your money,go to SEA or Latin America and stop wanking with your imagination.
Get real FFS.


I lived in Europe too, and I agree with everything theprimebait has stated about France. I've seen it with my own eyes as well as knowing Asian men living in France Why so negative, Green 1976? Are you White and jealous of the situation or are you an Asian male and serious about your comments?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4444
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby Repatriate » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:18 pm

zboy1 wrote:
green1976 wrote:Total rubbish the article.

I live in Paris and i know plenty of Asian guys who cannot get a chick and go to Thailand.
Most Asian dudes are left off by their females who goes to white men and white girls aren't attracted to them.
They have the reputation of being geeks and quite tame.

That's just another article who wants to put a good spin on a western capital and you won't get a reversed situation in France when you compare to US.
US is the worst and France sucks that's all...

Don't expect if you are an american male that because you come to France your situation regarding the opposite sex will change drastically.
Save your money,go to SEA or Latin America and stop wanking with your imagination.
Get real FFS.


I lived in Europe too, and I agree with everything theprimebait has stated about France. I've seen it with my own eyes as well as knowing Asian men living in France Why so negative, Green 1976? Are you White and jealous of the situation or are you an Asian male and serious about your comments?


Yeah Momopi has even said that the majority of AM/WF couples he saw in France were local Frenchwomen with asian men. France has a reputation on Rooshv forums as being alright for AM too. Those guys actually get out into the local dating scene so I believe them.

This is why I don't listen to the experiences of men who aren't of your own ethnicity in a particular country. They are usually looking to cockblock you or give you overly negative or false information. A white, black, or latino man's opinion of how an asian man will do in France or wherever is completely irrelevant. The only experiences that matter are the ones coming from an actual asian man who has lived and dated there.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby green1976 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:33 pm

zboy1 wrote:
green1976 wrote:Total rubbish the article.

I live in Paris and i know plenty of Asian guys who cannot get a chick and go to Thailand.
Most Asian dudes are left off by their females who goes to white men and white girls aren't attracted to them.
They have the reputation of being geeks and quite tame.

That's just another article who wants to put a good spin on a western capital and you won't get a reversed situation in France when you compare to US.
US is the worst and France sucks that's all...

Don't expect if you are an american male that because you come to France your situation regarding the opposite sex will change drastically.
Save your money,go to SEA or Latin America and stop wanking with your imagination.
Get real FFS.


I lived in Europe too, and I agree with everything theprimebait has stated about France. I've seen it with my own eyes as well as knowing Asian men living in France Why so negative, Green 1976? Are you White and jealous of the situation or are you an Asian male and serious about your comments?


Yes good you agree with the article, so just come tell this to all of the guys i know who are Asian and can't date here.
And they are no exeption..does an american asian have more luck than a French asian?maybe..

And by the way i'm not really white,more mediterannean and jealousy at home have no place in my book.

What's only bother me is to f**k off from here..i'm just quit tired to miss all the opportunities in Thailand having to come back to Frande,so i can't settle down in Thailand at the moment.

Anyway you think to have credibility one have to be asian because the subject is about asian males in Paris :roll:
You can be white,black or whatever,and being credible.

And yes i'm fed up of Paris so i'm not in a tourist mode here for some weeks or like an exchange student..

Just come to Paris enjoy chicks here..up to you man. :lol:
green1976
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:24 pm

Postby green1976 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:38 pm

Repatriate wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
green1976 wrote:Total rubbish the article.

I live in Paris and i know plenty of Asian guys who cannot get a chick and go to Thailand.
Most Asian dudes are left off by their females who goes to white men and white girls aren't attracted to them.
They have the reputation of being geeks and quite tame.

That's just another article who wants to put a good spin on a western capital and you won't get a reversed situation in France when you compare to US.
US is the worst and France sucks that's all...

Don't expect if you are an american male that because you come to France your situation regarding the opposite sex will change drastically.
Save your money,go to SEA or Latin America and stop wanking with your imagination.
Get real FFS.


I lived in Europe too, and I agree with everything theprimebait has stated about France. I've seen it with my own eyes as well as knowing Asian men living in France Why so negative, Green 1976? Are you White and jealous of the situation or are you an Asian male and serious about your comments?


Yeah Momopi has even said that the majority of AM/WF couples he saw in France were local Frenchwomen with asian men. France has a reputation on Rooshv forums as being alright for AM too. Those guys actually get out into the local dating scene so I believe them.

This is why I don't listen to the experiences of men who aren't of your own ethnicity in a particular country. They are usually looking to cockblock you or give you overly negative or false information. A white, black, or latino man's opinion of how an asian man will do in France or wherever is completely irrelevant. The only experiences that matter are the ones coming from an actual asian man who has lived and dated there.


I don't really need to cockblock anybody in France as i'm a loner just making money and could not waste my time dating here.
Anybody who cockblock here is a garbage for me.
They are no reason to do the game.

And as you consider that you have to be asian in France to speak about asian men in France..lol..well that's quite counter productive in my opinion.

By the way,the first bunch of guys who made me discover Thailand were Asian haha.

And they still flock there on mass because they are fed up to wank in front of their computers everyday.
green1976
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:24 pm

Postby Repatriate » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:40 pm

green1976 wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
green1976 wrote:Total rubbish the article.

I live in Paris and i know plenty of Asian guys who cannot get a chick and go to Thailand.
Most Asian dudes are left off by their females who goes to white men and white girls aren't attracted to them.
They have the reputation of being geeks and quite tame.

That's just another article who wants to put a good spin on a western capital and you won't get a reversed situation in France when you compare to US.
US is the worst and France sucks that's all...

Don't expect if you are an american male that because you come to France your situation regarding the opposite sex will change drastically.
Save your money,go to SEA or Latin America and stop wanking with your imagination.
Get real FFS.


I lived in Europe too, and I agree with everything theprimebait has stated about France. I've seen it with my own eyes as well as knowing Asian men living in France Why so negative, Green 1976? Are you White and jealous of the situation or are you an Asian male and serious about your comments?


Yes good you agree with the article, so just come tell this to all of the guys i know who are Asian and can't date here.
And they are no exeption..does an american asian have more luck than a French asian?maybe..

And by the way i'm not really white,more mediterannean and jealousy at home have no place in my book.

What's only bother me is to f**k off from here..i'm just quit tired to miss all the opportunities in Thailand having to come back to Frande,so i can't settle down in Thailand at the moment.

Anyway you think to have credibility one have to be asian because the subject is about asian males in Paris :roll:
You can be white,black or whatever,and being credible.

And yes i'm fed up of Paris so i'm not in a tourist mode here for some weeks or like an exchange student..

Just come to Paris enjoy chicks here..up to you man. :lol:


Yes you have no credibility because you don't have ground level experience of someone of that ethnicity. Who were these asian guys that you knew? Were they a subset of non social fobs, dorks, etc..? If you know lame guys then that explains it. :lol:

However I do know of a couple well traveled asian guys who did have great experiences living in France. I also believe Momopi's observations over yours. No one is saying France is easy but the consensus is it's much better there than the U.S. for asian men.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby theprimebait » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

There is no harm in trying is there?Even in holland I see way more asian guy'white woman couples than the other way around.the girls are cute too.not low tier.

they tend to snatch up the decent girls.the blacks and Arabs here go after trashy whorish girls.

I'm impressed when I do see asian man-white girl couples here.the girl is always infatuated with him,you can see the Dynamics of that relationship is pretty fun.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Postby green1976 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:54 pm

Repatriate wrote:
green1976 wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
green1976 wrote:Total rubbish the article.

I live in Paris and i know plenty of Asian guys who cannot get a chick and go to Thailand.
Most Asian dudes are left off by their females who goes to white men and white girls aren't attracted to them.
They have the reputation of being geeks and quite tame.

That's just another article who wants to put a good spin on a western capital and you won't get a reversed situation in France when you compare to US.
US is the worst and France sucks that's all...

Don't expect if you are an american male that because you come to France your situation regarding the opposite sex will change drastically.
Save your money,go to SEA or Latin America and stop wanking with your imagination.
Get real FFS.


I lived in Europe too, and I agree with everything theprimebait has stated about France. I've seen it with my own eyes as well as knowing Asian men living in France Why so negative, Green 1976? Are you White and jealous of the situation or are you an Asian male and serious about your comments?


Yes good you agree with the article, so just come tell this to all of the guys i know who are Asian and can't date here.
And they are no exeption..does an american asian have more luck than a French asian?maybe..

And by the way i'm not really white,more mediterannean and jealousy at home have no place in my book.

What's only bother me is to f**k off from here..i'm just quit tired to miss all the opportunities in Thailand having to come back to Frande,so i can't settle down in Thailand at the moment.

Anyway you think to have credibility one have to be asian because the subject is about asian males in Paris :roll:
You can be white,black or whatever,and being credible.

And yes i'm fed up of Paris so i'm not in a tourist mode here for some weeks or like an exchange student..

Just come to Paris enjoy chicks here..up to you man. :lol:


Yes you have no credibility because you don't have ground level experience of someone of that ethnicity. Who were these asian guys that you knew? Were they a subset of non social fobs, dorks, etc..? If you know lame guys then that explains it. :lol:

However I do know of a couple well traveled asian guys who did have great experiences living in France. I also believe Momopi's observations over yours. No one is saying France is easy but the consensus is it's much better there than the U.S. for asian men.


The guys i know are normal asian guys.
And i totally disagree with your ground level experience but that would last until then end so you better have the last post win because you would win it. :lol:

France is maybe easier than the US but it still sucks compared to others parts of the world.
And what's the point to save money if you can find way better going to another place?

As you are living in Thailand,what you do on HA?lol

For me always posting here is a defeat....
When in Thailand that would be my last concern to read the forum,thinks about feminism or western stuff,as i'm quit occupied banging p4p and Thai women all around.
:twisted:
green1976
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:24 pm

Postby celery2010 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:26 pm

It's probably one of the better countries in the western 1st world--- but i've found that there is a lot of racism in mediterranean countries, they don't really like Asians or aren't as politically correct as northern countries.

You MAY get attention as a niche interest though.

However, i believe that even western europe is better than the anglosphere.
celery2010
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 320
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:18 pm

Postby momopi » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:58 pm

I was only in Paris for a week, so my observations are limited to what I saw on the streets, parks, shopping at avenue des Champs-Elysées, roaming along the La Seine, etc.

Most of the WM/AF couples that I observed were tourists from the UK.

Most of the AM/WF couples that I observed were locals.

By locals, I mean the AM is not a FOB, and is usually young, decent looking, dressed well, and spoke French fluently.

The French also dress conservatively in public.

I am by no means a local and the above observations are "casual".
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4711
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Postby theprimebait » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:29 am

celery2010 wrote:It's probably one of the better countries in the western 1st world--- but i've found that there is a lot of racism in mediterranean countries, they don't really like Asians or aren't as politically correct as northern countries.

You MAY get attention as a niche interest though.

However, i believe that even western europe is better than the anglosphere.


they,as in the males?''they''don't like anyone,yet men of dark races are cleaning up there aren't they?

White women don't have the prejudices their men hold.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Postby luoldeng9 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:17 pm

momopi wrote:I was only in Paris for a week, so my observations are limited to what I saw on the streets, parks, shopping at avenue des Champs-Elysées, roaming along the La Seine, etc.

Most of the WM/AF couples that I observed were tourists from the UK.

Most of the AM/WF couples that I observed were locals.

By locals, I mean the AM is not a FOB, and is usually young, decent looking, dressed well, and spoke French fluently.

The French also dress conservatively in public.

I am by no means a local and the above observations are "casual".


so what about AM/WF couples in Germany and Switzerland?
luoldeng9
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:16 am

Postby momopi » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:24 pm

I did not visit Germany or Switzerland. I was in France, Belgium, and Netherlands.

In more rural parts outside of Paris (Chigny-les-Roses), there were no ethnic minorities. I was the only Asian in town and everyone else was white.

In East Netherlands (Almelo) there were very few ethnic minorities.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4711
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Postby YourHusband » Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:19 am

it really depends on the individual asian man. like asian men anywhere, many of the asians who live in paris are probably not that attractive and tend to have a scrawny or geeky appearance; thus, they will still have trouble with the upper echelon of Parisian women. even in the US, an AM who is masculine and decent looking will be considered by women as superior to the majority of non-asian men, since a lot of what women find attractive is determined by human nature. yes, we know there's a lot of stupid, uncultured people in the US, but some things can override even that.

for example, a good looking AM from the US or some anglo country who travels to Paris would get more female attention than most of the AMs who actually grew up in Paris. plus the fact they're from another western country would add to their appeal and novelty.
YourHusband
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:12 am

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jonny Law and 2 guests