If an American citizen is not...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jrigole
Freshman Poster

If an American citizen is not...

Post by jrigole »

If an American citizen is not raised the same way as Barrack Obama/Michelle Obama (same mentality) by your parents when you are an infant/toddler/child than you cannot properly present your self abroad, can not became a pilot/flight attendant on a transatlantic airplane (example, American Airlines) flight, and get a job at the US State Department. All children (both male and female) that are born in the United States that are raised by a European born mother including the children of Tiger Woods have the skills to live and work in Europe and can normally be equally trusted as there European born mother, even when they are adults. Many speak their European mothers native language as good as English, and have a European passport in addition to an American passport. You as a person have no control over how you are raised by your parents when you are an infant/toddler/child. Basically if an American citizen is not raised the same way as Barrack Obama/Michelle Obama (same mentality) by your parents when you are an infant/toddler/child than you will be declared persona non grata in Europe. Persona non grata (Latin, plural: personae non gratae), literally meaning "an unwelcome person", refers to a foreign person whose entering or remaining in a particular country is prohibited by that country's government. It is the most serious form of censure which one country can apply to foreign diplomats, who are otherwise protected by diplomatic immunity from arrest and other normal kinds of prosecution. An Italian man was aware of this since the late 1960s (the time of the Beatles) because his parents explained to him almost 45 years ago. That is what he told me.

If an American citizen (both male and female) does not have the skills to live and work in Europe (if the Europeans hate you) and would not be allowed to work unsupervised with small children in Europe, than you will never get a job at the US State Department. You also will never become a pilot/flight attendant on a transatlantic airplane (example, American Airlines) flight. It is very difficult to find an American citizen (that is not born in Europe) in the United States that can do.

I know an American man, his American daughter born in 2012 should have the skills to live and work in Western Europe as easily as an average European woman (can be equally trusted), when she becomes an adult, but she only speaks English. This American man knows that the only reason why his second American wife born in 1990 and his American daughter born in 2012 can be trusted, is because two European born women, an Italian and a German told me so. The same American also knows that 90 percent of American women can not be trusted (can not properly present them selves abroad) live and work outside the United States (in Europe) with there behavior and mentality, because Europeans have explained this to him. The same Italian women that told me that 90 percent of American women can not be trusted, told me that his second American wife born in 1990 can be trusted (likes her).

You need to understand that for every American girl (that can be trusted) that is born and raised in the United States, by an American (natural born United States citizen) mother that will have the skills to live and work in Europe, there are nine that can not be trusted and can not live in Europe with there behavior and mentality. All girls that are born in the United States that are raised by a European born mother should have the skills to live and work in Europe (can be trusted) just as easily as their European born mother. European born mothers would expect the same for her grand daughter.