Winston, how are you able to earn enough from this?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Winston, how are you able to earn enough from this?

Post by Johnny1975 »

There are 3,317 members of this forum. That's impressive.

But at the time of writing this there are 38 people looking at the forum, but only 1 registered user (me). The other 37 are guests.

How come you are able to earn enough money from this to be able to travel as you do? I don't understand.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Who says Winston travels? In the whole time I've been a member here (since January 2011-ish) Winston's been to the Philippines, and that's it. All the rest of the time I think he's either been in his parent's house in Taiwan, or his parent's house in Vegas.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Mr. Wu is a very formidable and resourceful human being.
Time to Hide!
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

If you think any ethnic Chinese man will ever come close to telling you what kind of money they have personally or discuss personal finances, you are gravely mistaken. Even poor white guys in the countryside have land, inheritances, n stuff and will talk like he does not have any money just to sound cool with guys like you. He might have over a million + in his family or just to himself, but he will live typically frugal and keep people guessing forever. Only fools believe bullshit like this.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

All Hail Mr. Wu!
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston, how are you able to earn enough from this?

Post by Winston »

Johnny1975 wrote:There are 3,317 members of this forum. That's impressive.

But at the time of writing this there are 38 people looking at the forum, but only 1 registered user (me). The other 37 are guests.

How come you are able to earn enough money from this to be able to travel as you do? I don't understand.
During the day and early evening, there are 50-60 people browsing the forum. There are 3,317 registered members on the forum, but most of the visitors here are guests browsing from the search engines. Everyday about 3,000 people visit this site, 1/3 are repeat visitors though.

I have many streams of income here, such as advertising sponsorships, pay per click ads, dating site commissions, ebook sales, etc. I earn a decent amount I guess.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Re: Winston, how are you able to earn enough from this?

Post by kai1275 »

Winston wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:There are 3,317 members of this forum. That's impressive.

During the day and early evening, there are 50-60 people browsing the forum. There are 3,317 registered members on the forum, but most of the visitors here are guests browsing from the search engines. Everyday about 3,000 people visit this site, 1/3 are repeat visitors though.

I have many streams of income here, such as advertising sponsorships, pay per click ads, dating site commissions, ebook sales, etc. I earn a decent amount I guess.
LOL! In other words, he just told you nicely, "None of your cot damn business..." :lol:
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

He is reverse bait, he is really working for DHS ( GESTAPO ) . The illuminati has promised Winston all the beautiful sluts he can ever imagine and riches beyond your wildest dream.

This is a target site for FEMA roundup and all of us will be working Mr. Wu's slave labor gulag facility where we will work to supply his needs night and day at his Asian Play Boy Super Slut Palace where we will only be able to watch Mr. Wu commit sinful fornications with his beauties that all have lobotomies so there is no whining or any lawsuits. :D
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Moretorque wrote:He is reverse bait, he is really working for DHS ( GESTAPO ) . The illuminati has promised Winston all the beautiful sluts he can ever imagine and riches beyond your wildest dream.

This is a target site for FEMA roundup and all of us will be working Mr. Wu's slave labor gulag facility where we will work to supply his needs night and day at his Asian Play Boy Super Slut Palace where we will only be able to watch Mr. Wu commit sinful fornications with his beauties that all have lobotomies so there is no whining or any lawsuits. :D
Exactly. lol. Why else do you think I've been posting so many Hitler/Nazi revisionist stuff lately to get you to rethink fascism? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Winston has explained it a few times, look it up...

By you guys and myself visiting this site and occasionally clicking through a banner or url, he gets enough money to pay for the server space he uses and enough money to live on besides the side work he picks up.

I'd say around $1,500-$3000 a month

It doable but have to work at it. Winston wrote an Ebook, posted on other blogs and forums and made videos to put on YouTube.

I don't know many times I gotta keep saying this. But there several people on YT alone that make a fair amount of money Jennamarbles is one of them. SkyyJohn quit his bartending job which was at one of the most popular watering holes in West LA and makes videos about making drinks on YouTube FULL TIME.

All you have to do is find niche.... Its not that hard actually.