Ever Get Pissed Off About The Word Creeper?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Ever Get Pissed Off About The Word Creeper?

Post by zacb »

Seriously? I was just looking up at some girls several time in intervals (not really looking, but a quick look, at back to work). Then after awhile they got and left, and whispered to each other creepy or something like that. It makes me pissed! So pissed in fact, that next time I will stare at their ass or tits (or lack of XD) . Just makes me want to piss them off. Muwahaha!!!! XD
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
marklambo
Junior Poster

Re: Ever Get Pissed Off About The Word Creeper?

Post by marklambo »

zacb wrote:Seriously? I was just looking up at some girls several time in intervals (not really looking, but a quick look, at back to work). Then after awhile they got and left, and whispered to each other creepy or something like that. It makes me pissed! So pissed in fact, that next time I will stare at their a** or tits (or lack of XD) . Just makes me want to piss them off. Muwahaha!!!! XD
You should do it...and whisper in her ears the following words....

But make sure you make the same facial expression! DO NOT FORGET! :lol:
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Post by RedMenace »

Women these days consider everything and anything creepy. Say for example I see a girl walking towards me. I say hello to her and ask her how she is. That bitch will look at me like some creeper. How is this supposed to be creepy? I think their minds have been destroyed by social media. So now they view in person interaction with a stranger creepy. Then again even if you say hello to them on facebook they give you the same bullsh*t attitude. :roll:
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

RedMenace wrote:Women these days consider everything and anything creepy. Say for example I see a girl walking towards me. I say hello to her and ask her how she is. That bitch will look at me like some creeper. How is this supposed to be creepy? I think their minds have been destroyed by social media. So now they view in person interaction with a stranger creepy. Then again even if you say hello to them on facebook they give you the same bullsh*t attitude. :roll:
That's why it's usually better to just ignore them and make them invisible in your everyday paths. Those women don't deserve a friendly hello, and damn well do not even deserve a man holding a door open for them.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
getmyazzouttahere
Freshman Poster

Post by getmyazzouttahere »

The other night, I was just walking down the produce aisle of a grocery store, minding my own business, when this random chick comes charging up the aisle from the oncoming direction. She has this get-outta-my-way-I-own-this-place look on her face. Rather than step aside and do the knight-in-shining-armor crap that I had done at times like this so often before, I just kept walking straight on- didn't get aggressive or anything; I just didn't break my stride, didn't step away and didn't get intimidated. I walked on with a completely blank look and continued to mind my business w/o comment. I am only just exactly 5'8", barely weigh 170something, and dress plainly.

She gets this :shock: :shock: :shock:!!!!!! look on her face and falls back to the side of the aisle like I'm Jack the Ripper; no exaggeration.

I don't even have the heart to feel pissed off at them, I swear- I just pity them. Hell of a way to live.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

On the positive end, a girl smiled and pardoned herself. Take the good with the bad :D .
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

She was also tall, so maybe little contact with guys XD
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

No to my generation, Creeper is this -

mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Creeper is like an older dude who macks on younger girl. Or so I was told.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

A creeper looks like the skinny metal-plate in his head guy that was Leatherface's brother.

Revelation
Freshman Poster

Post by Revelation »

From my experience here, if the behavior is not outside of the norm (like just blank staring a girl for 5 minutes straight) its not the actual behavior of checking out the girl out that "creeps" them, but whether they are instantly attracted to the person that it's coming from which determines that feeling. Sure, they will label it as "inappropriate" but if it was coming from Leonardo DiCaprio, believe me, they won't find it creepy it at all. There will be other woman that will actually find it attractive and want you to approach them. Like I say all the time, One woman's creepy is another woman's sexy. Best move even if they get "creeped out" is to just not care about it or take it as if they perceived you as sexy and smile.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Don't you mean the word "creepy"? If so, then yeah, I hate that word. It's highly subjective and can be used to vilify anything and anyone. It's just a stupid label anyone can throw on anyone else, or on anything they don't understand. Usually people who use that word are stupid, paranoid, air headish, ignorant, live in fear, and don't know shit about anything.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

In the Caribbean a Creeper is an unsuspecting car ful of torque & nitrious bottles, that will leave you in the dust if they hit the boost 8) Imagine a poor caribbean guy being called a creeper, he'll be like; I am! :mrgreen: lol
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Post by Rayn »

Creeper is just a modern English catch-all term for ugly men - used by females who are mostly clueless of the actual meaning of it.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Don't you mean the word "creepy"? If so, then yeah, I hate that word. It's highly subjective and can be used to vilify anything and anyone. It's just a stupid label anyone can throw on anyone else, or on anything they don't understand. Usually people who use that word are stupid, paranoid, air headish, ignorant, live in fear, and don't know shit about anything.
I don't remember anyone using the word "creepy" or "creeper" when I was in high school or college. This must of just started since the mid 1990's.

Now the video below shows something that really is "creepy." It's the creeper monster from the movie, "Jeepers Creepers." :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."