Pre-feminist music

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
dreamer82
Freshman Poster

Pre-feminist music

Post by dreamer82 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8nkaVaNKeM

Today, if any guy were to stand around and watch the women walk by and maybe give a smile or a whistle, he would be considered a possible sex offender by the frowning bitches. There is a line in the song about "thought not being a crime". Well, that all changed in our culture since this song was recorded in 1956.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

Great find…it really does show how degenerate our culture has become with feminism and toxic women.

The women in the video all have a peaceful calm look on their face.

If that song was released today, feminists would scream "rape culture".
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

loool. "You can't go to jail for what you're thinkin'." looool.

I thought this song would be a bit better of an example of pre-feminist music. The biggest problem isn't so much that you can't make a song about staring at girls, it's the division of sex and loss of chivalry and music actually losing romance in all forms, and it being denegrated to being about "hooking up" and having zero romantic ideals whatsoever. This part of the reason I like euro and Japanese pop music more, as feminism hasn't really removed it from the music (at least until maybe the past few years) but especially 80s music, oh yes, great stuff.

Bad Boys Blue - You're a Woman

Miko Mission - Let it be Love

Now compare this to American music from 2013.

Now, you could say like, hey, that's a song about partying, and songs about partying have been around forever, right? Well, yeah, I guess, it's not meant to be a romantic song, but compare it to this 80s Italodisco song here:

So I think neofeminism results, basically, in the loss of culture. It's almost doing the full Marxist/Nazi thing of wanting to destroy all past culture and replace it with "new" culture, ie, tear down the statues of saints and replace them with weird monuments like this:

So that I think is the issue of feminism in modern art. It's one thing to not have, say, Jackie Gleason threatening to beat his sitcom wife on TV, for example. But it's quite another to literally destroy the "romance" that has for the most part, made art worth even bothering listening to, reading, or looking at. In this sense, they want to replace romance with being a damned caveman or animal, and pretty much destroy humanity.

Maybe this is a bit of a caffeine and ginseng fueled rant, and I only came on here to post because some spammer sent me a PM and it notified me in my inbox, but yes.
dreamer82
Freshman Poster

Post by dreamer82 »

I've now been trained not to stare at hot ladies. It's usually not the ones I watch that get offended (if they see me). It's the ones that see me looking at someone else that get all worked up and they usually don't look too good. Basically it's just wise in the USA not to gaze at women at all. Vietnam was a different matter. Women in their "ao dai" on a bicycle and women on their motorbikes...women everywhere!! looking fine. I actually did stand or sit on corners watching all the girls walk by, ride by, run by, etc..