Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Winston and Steve R Record HA Podcasts!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Banano
Veteran Poster

Re: Winston and Steve R Record HA Podcasts!

Post by Banano » June 2nd, 2015, 10:35 am

steve r

How we going to earn this privilage, some sort of points system?

As for secrets, you already told us that all you need to do is buy flight ticket to bkk and start talkin to random chix on the street, you had 3some with non-pros within 2 hours of landing there or something?

Latest trend in thailand is that chix are hanging at airports and fuckin every guy who comes from usa;)

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Mike42Night
Freshman Poster

Re: Winston and Steve R Record HA Podcasts!

Post by Mike42Night » May 21st, 2017, 7:33 pm

Disagree about London being worse then NYC or Philadelphia even though I am basing this London pick up videos that I've seen and personal experience in the above US metros. The PUA in the London video blocked, touched, and even somewhat annoyed the women during his "sets" if he'd done tried that nonsense here he would have been at best slap in the face or at worse arrested for street harassment. This alone tells me that London women are still more approachable.