Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Places happier abroad that are not in southeast Asia?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby skateboardstephen » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:00 pm

kai1275 wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
Halwick wrote:
Jeremy wrote:I used to feel the same way. But I can assure you if you were pulling Asian girls who look and f**k like this, you'd be perfectly content:

* link to porn video removed



Jeremy, I stand by my convictions. Besides, it's her OUTSIDE the bedroom attitude you're gonna have to deal with. You have no idea what that girl in the video is REALLY like outside the bedroom.

I've found Asian women while IN THEIR NATIVE COUNTRY, have to behave a certain way, i.e., properly respectful and compliant to the man. They also have to show they know how to take care of the man, otherwise they lose face....in their country. You take them to the USA where women don't have to respect men and they'll quickly adopt that attitude.

For example. Filipinas, while they're in the Philippines, don't believe in divorce. But take them to the USA where divorce is perfectly acceptable and they won't hesitate to divorce you once they get their green cards and drain your assets.


Bringing your wife back to the US is a complete myth because all you hear about is the other people that have failed. You suppose to learn from failure not take it as gospel or as proof that your opinion is made by somebody else's misfortune.

As the saying goes, get excellent customer service or any other positive experience, you hear crickets.

Get shafted, terrible service, taken to the cleaners, its the worst thing ever and you can't wait to tell others.

I don't think it's human nature, I think its a reaction to adversity in life, people seldom want to experience disappointment alone = Misery Loves Company.

Say your life is great and your wife is perfect and people will dismiss that like its a fantasy. How can you even know what a functional, loving relationship looks like, if all you're surrounded by is dysfunction and a child of divorce?

Sort of like asking a divorced guy for marriage advice, nobody in their right mind would actually do that, but a idiot is born every minute.

A while back a poster told the story of his marriage to a Russian woman who was from the war-torn Caucasus region. Everything seemed okay, he was a Navy vet. About a decade into the marriage, she had educated herself and went to work for one of the major bio-tech companies. Too him at least, she asked him for a divorce out of the clear blue sky.

Now what I have learned over the year is that men don't pay attention to hardly anything in a relationship. That is, until the sex stops... As far as I understood about this guy's story is that the sex didn't stop, so there was no cause for concern from his POV. They had a good life, both worked, had children, two cars and house.

Who knows what really caused her to ask for a divorce, but a doubting Thomas would say "Oh she got her education, thought she didn't need him anymore and wanted an upgrade".

That could be true, in fact I will go as far as saying that might be the case. Where did he make his error? Getting a woman with a traumatic past and from object poverty = White Knight Syndrome

He even said that possibly could have been his mistake. I say it was, as I keep saying; Lots of guys get C grade women and live happily ever after, but like that bargain Chinese knock off product you bought, sometimes that works out and it's a pleasant surprise, but when it doesn't work out well, you curse it until the cows come home and will tell anybody that will listen.

You date/marry a poverty stricken, poorly educated woman at your own peril.

But the most common mistake I see from men that end up failing is that he was never sure how the woman felt about him.

Sure our society can have a negative influence on people, but just like a good chunk of America doesn't buy into it, the same goes for most women that have agreed to be your wife and live with you in your home country.


Another high quality post!
...I don`t agree with everything ...Just because a women grew up poor does not mean that she is not a quality women worth being with...what kind of f***ed up logic is that?..And just because a bitch grew up with money does not make her more pleasant to be around..or she is not going to f**k you over...
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Postby kai1275 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:17 pm

skateboardstephen wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
Halwick wrote:
Jeremy wrote:I used to feel the same way. But I can assure you if you were pulling Asian girls who look and f**k like this, you'd be perfectly content:

* link to porn video removed



Jeremy, I stand by my convictions. Besides, it's her OUTSIDE the bedroom attitude you're gonna have to deal with. You have no idea what that girl in the video is REALLY like outside the bedroom.

I've found Asian women while IN THEIR NATIVE COUNTRY, have to behave a certain way, i.e., properly respectful and compliant to the man. They also have to show they know how to take care of the man, otherwise they lose face....in their country. You take them to the USA where women don't have to respect men and they'll quickly adopt that attitude.

For example. Filipinas, while they're in the Philippines, don't believe in divorce. But take them to the USA where divorce is perfectly acceptable and they won't hesitate to divorce you once they get their green cards and drain your assets.


Bringing your wife back to the US is a complete myth because all you hear about is the other people that have failed. You suppose to learn from failure not take it as gospel or as proof that your opinion is made by somebody else's misfortune.

As the saying goes, get excellent customer service or any other positive experience, you hear crickets.

Get shafted, terrible service, taken to the cleaners, its the worst thing ever and you can't wait to tell others.

I don't think it's human nature, I think its a reaction to adversity in life, people seldom want to experience disappointment alone = Misery Loves Company.

Say your life is great and your wife is perfect and people will dismiss that like its a fantasy. How can you even know what a functional, loving relationship looks like, if all you're surrounded by is dysfunction and a child of divorce?

Sort of like asking a divorced guy for marriage advice, nobody in their right mind would actually do that, but a idiot is born every minute.

A while back a poster told the story of his marriage to a Russian woman who was from the war-torn Caucasus region. Everything seemed okay, he was a Navy vet. About a decade into the marriage, she had educated herself and went to work for one of the major bio-tech companies. Too him at least, she asked him for a divorce out of the clear blue sky.

Now what I have learned over the year is that men don't pay attention to hardly anything in a relationship. That is, until the sex stops... As far as I understood about this guy's story is that the sex didn't stop, so there was no cause for concern from his POV. They had a good life, both worked, had children, two cars and house.

Who knows what really caused her to ask for a divorce, but a doubting Thomas would say "Oh she got her education, thought she didn't need him anymore and wanted an upgrade".

That could be true, in fact I will go as far as saying that might be the case. Where did he make his error? Getting a woman with a traumatic past and from object poverty = White Knight Syndrome

He even said that possibly could have been his mistake. I say it was, as I keep saying; Lots of guys get C grade women and live happily ever after, but like that bargain Chinese knock off product you bought, sometimes that works out and it's a pleasant surprise, but when it doesn't work out well, you curse it until the cows come home and will tell anybody that will listen.

You date/marry a poverty stricken, poorly educated woman at your own peril.

But the most common mistake I see from men that end up failing is that he was never sure how the woman felt about him.

Sure our society can have a negative influence on people, but just like a good chunk of America doesn't buy into it, the same goes for most women that have agreed to be your wife and live with you in your home country.


Another high quality post!
...I don`t agree with everything ...Just because a women grew up poor does not mean that she is not a quality women worth being with...what kind of f***ed up logic is that?..And just because a bitch grew up with money does not make her more pleasant to be around..or she is not going to f**k you over...


Perhaps DJ could explain it better, but it is not that cut n dry. A C rated woman is other things besides stuff like low income.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:19 pm

skateboardstephen wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
Halwick wrote:
Jeremy wrote:I used to feel the same way. But I can assure you if you were pulling Asian girls who look and f**k like this, you'd be perfectly content:

* link to porn video removed



Jeremy, I stand by my convictions. Besides, it's her OUTSIDE the bedroom attitude you're gonna have to deal with. You have no idea what that girl in the video is REALLY like outside the bedroom.

I've found Asian women while IN THEIR NATIVE COUNTRY, have to behave a certain way, i.e., properly respectful and compliant to the man. They also have to show they know how to take care of the man, otherwise they lose face....in their country. You take them to the USA where women don't have to respect men and they'll quickly adopt that attitude.

For example. Filipinas, while they're in the Philippines, don't believe in divorce. But take them to the USA where divorce is perfectly acceptable and they won't hesitate to divorce you once they get their green cards and drain your assets.


Bringing your wife back to the US is a complete myth because all you hear about is the other people that have failed. You suppose to learn from failure not take it as gospel or as proof that your opinion is made by somebody else's misfortune.

As the saying goes, get excellent customer service or any other positive experience, you hear crickets.

Get shafted, terrible service, taken to the cleaners, its the worst thing ever and you can't wait to tell others.

I don't think it's human nature, I think its a reaction to adversity in life, people seldom want to experience disappointment alone = Misery Loves Company.

Say your life is great and your wife is perfect and people will dismiss that like its a fantasy. How can you even know what a functional, loving relationship looks like, if all you're surrounded by is dysfunction and a child of divorce?

Sort of like asking a divorced guy for marriage advice, nobody in their right mind would actually do that, but a idiot is born every minute.

A while back a poster told the story of his marriage to a Russian woman who was from the war-torn Caucasus region. Everything seemed okay, he was a Navy vet. About a decade into the marriage, she had educated herself and went to work for one of the major bio-tech companies. Too him at least, she asked him for a divorce out of the clear blue sky.

Now what I have learned over the year is that men don't pay attention to hardly anything in a relationship. That is, until the sex stops... As far as I understood about this guy's story is that the sex didn't stop, so there was no cause for concern from his POV. They had a good life, both worked, had children, two cars and house.

Who knows what really caused her to ask for a divorce, but a doubting Thomas would say "Oh she got her education, thought she didn't need him anymore and wanted an upgrade".

That could be true, in fact I will go as far as saying that might be the case. Where did he make his error? Getting a woman with a traumatic past and from object poverty = White Knight Syndrome

He even said that possibly could have been his mistake. I say it was, as I keep saying; Lots of guys get C grade women and live happily ever after, but like that bargain Chinese knock off product you bought, sometimes that works out and it's a pleasant surprise, but when it doesn't work out well, you curse it until the cows come home and will tell anybody that will listen.

You date/marry a poverty stricken, poorly educated woman at your own peril.

But the most common mistake I see from men that end up failing is that he was never sure how the woman felt about him.

Sure our society can have a negative influence on people, but just like a good chunk of America doesn't buy into it, the same goes for most women that have agreed to be your wife and live with you in your home country.


Another high quality post!
...I don`t agree with everything ...Just because a women grew up poor does not mean that she is not a quality women worth being with...what kind of f***ed up logic is that?..And just because a bitch grew up with money does not make her more pleasant to be around..or she is not going to f**k you over...


Why is my logic all of a sudden f***ed up?

Trainwrecks come from any economic status, its just more likely to come from poverty. Being a White Knight blinds you from glaring issues, they are just simply ignored in most cases. The key is to take the White Knight Rose Colored Glasses off and write off certain women from the get-go.

Poverty can be very damaging mentally, I am just saying one should be cautious.

With middle class women this is less of a problem for obvious reasons.

I should note that middle class women in almost any country that's not in the G20 is considered poor by our standards.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby skateboardstephen » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:08 pm

djfourmoney wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
Halwick wrote:
Jeremy wrote:I used to feel the same way. But I can assure you if you were pulling Asian girls who look and f**k like this, you'd be perfectly content:

* link to porn videos removed



Jeremy, I stand by my convictions. Besides, it's her OUTSIDE the bedroom attitude you're gonna have to deal with. You have no idea what that girl in the video is REALLY like outside the bedroom.

I've found Asian women while IN THEIR NATIVE COUNTRY, have to behave a certain way, i.e., properly respectful and compliant to the man. They also have to show they know how to take care of the man, otherwise they lose face....in their country. You take them to the USA where women don't have to respect men and they'll quickly adopt that attitude.

For example. Filipinas, while they're in the Philippines, don't believe in divorce. But take them to the USA where divorce is perfectly acceptable and they won't hesitate to divorce you once they get their green cards and drain your assets.


Bringing your wife back to the US is a complete myth because all you hear about is the other people that have failed. You suppose to learn from failure not take it as gospel or as proof that your opinion is made by somebody else's misfortune.

As the saying goes, get excellent customer service or any other positive experience, you hear crickets.

Get shafted, terrible service, taken to the cleaners, its the worst thing ever and you can't wait to tell others.

I don't think it's human nature, I think its a reaction to adversity in life, people seldom want to experience disappointment alone = Misery Loves Company.

Say your life is great and your wife is perfect and people will dismiss that like its a fantasy. How can you even know what a functional, loving relationship looks like, if all you're surrounded by is dysfunction and a child of divorce?

Sort of like asking a divorced guy for marriage advice, nobody in their right mind would actually do that, but a idiot is born every minute.

A while back a poster told the story of his marriage to a Russian woman who was from the war-torn Caucasus region. Everything seemed okay, he was a Navy vet. About a decade into the marriage, she had educated herself and went to work for one of the major bio-tech companies. Too him at least, she asked him for a divorce out of the clear blue sky.

Now what I have learned over the year is that men don't pay attention to hardly anything in a relationship. That is, until the sex stops... As far as I understood about this guy's story is that the sex didn't stop, so there was no cause for concern from his POV. They had a good life, both worked, had children, two cars and house.

Who knows what really caused her to ask for a divorce, but a doubting Thomas would say "Oh she got her education, thought she didn't need him anymore and wanted an upgrade".

That could be true, in fact I will go as far as saying that might be the case. Where did he make his error? Getting a woman with a traumatic past and from object poverty = White Knight Syndrome

He even said that possibly could have been his mistake. I say it was, as I keep saying; Lots of guys get C grade women and live happily ever after, but like that bargain Chinese knock off product you bought, sometimes that works out and it's a pleasant surprise, but when it doesn't work out well, you curse it until the cows come home and will tell anybody that will listen.

You date/marry a poverty stricken, poorly educated woman at your own peril.

But the most common mistake I see from men that end up failing is that he was never sure how the woman felt about him.

Sure our society can have a negative influence on people, but just like a good chunk of America doesn't buy into it, the same goes for most women that have agreed to be your wife and live with you in your home country.


Another high quality post!
...I don`t agree with everything ...Just because a women grew up poor does not mean that she is not a quality women worth being with...what kind of f***ed up logic is that?..And just because a bitch grew up with money does not make her more pleasant to be around..or she is not going to f**k you over...


Why is my logic all of a sudden f***ed up?

Trainwrecks come from any economic status, its just more likely to come from poverty. Being a White Knight blinds you from glaring issues, they are just simply ignored in most cases. The key is to take the White Knight Rose Colored Glasses off and write off certain women from the get-go.

Poverty can be very damaging mentally, I am just saying one should be cautious.

With middle class women this is less of a problem for obvious reasons.

I should note that middle class women in almost any country that's not in the G20 is considered poor by our standards.
First off most of us who are still in the U.S. on this forum are not exactly rich in the U.S....after having seen threads about people being fired from pizza joints and being unemployed and stuck at their parents houses proves this...I`m not trying to be an asshole and i was in this same position not too long ago so i feels the pain and can relate.....but i am just saying you can`t be broke in the U.S. and think you are going to go to a place like Brazil and just pull super model,White,blond,Brazilian women,i don`t care where or how your parents live or your people live.

Plus just because someone grew up in the ghetto and passed through poverty does not mean that that defines who they are as a person.My wife grew up in horrible conditions when she was little..i`m talking no lights,food,electricity,no father..and she is the best women i have ever met,the most mentally stable and treats me like the man and respects me...i almost went off on this White racist Brazilian women in a bar over this very same topic.Actually the people who in embrace me the most and where i have the most fun in Brazil(even Black and White American guys i met in Brazil who have money can attest to this)has always been around poorer people.

And middle class Brazilian people are not poor even for American standards...the prices they pay to live they way they live is absurd..and even White men in Brazil who have money...say they can`t afford to live they way some of these upper middle class Brazilians live..a Honda civic is like a $50,000 car in Brazil..and some of these "patracinhas'' White preppy girls are driving around Range Rovers.I don`t care if you are middle class in the U.S. you can`t afford that life in Brazil i can assure you..or at least not for a long period of time.I was in the Mall with this Black American dude i have been hanging around and he almost had a heart attack when he saw some of the price tags on shit.

Plus these middle class people here a very prejudiced.When i was out at the bar with my Black American friend in middle class neighborhoods,we had people who would just ignore us and not even talk to us because we were black,we were not in there looking like street bums,we were well dressed and clean cut...and when we where in the mall in a store..some dude was following us around in the store..and my boy went off...speaking in English..saying.."this mother f***er is following us because were`re black,i`m not from here..i bet i have more money in my bank account than what this punk makes here in a year"..then the guy started trying to act all nice and shit and started trying to show is stuff and sell us everything in the store..and the worst part about it..is that he was not White...racism is so ingrained in the culture here that even Blacks reinforce it and people even think it does not exist in Brazil.It is really funny..when you see Brazilian women with their kids..you will notice that their kids are almost always lighter than the mother...like they are trying to get rid of any evidence of their Black Ancestry..and the only Black kids are see are when both parents are Black.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Postby zacb » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:40 pm

I think the majority of the wealthy who want to get out and can have. Now it is the somewhat ignorant, and the average college student (like me and others on here) stuck trying to go abroad. And as far as going to Brazil, I think that is overrated somewhat. Yes, you can get houses on the cheap, but how cheap? Plus the social issues of Brazil are questionable. To me it seems like Argentina would be people's best bet for living, along with maybe nearby countries in the countryside. That is what I am aiming for, but that is just me. :) . And as for women, there is nearby Brazil (did not say it was not good for visiting), Chile, Uruguay, Bolivia, Colombia up North (yes I know it is not nearby), etc. . In the mean time, I think the best thing for college students to do is to build real wealth if possible (that is what I am trying to do), and travel while they can't live abroad. Those are just my thoughts.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1510
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:33 am
Location: Michigan

Postby Jester » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:16 am

djfourmoney wrote: Bringing your wife back to the US is a complete myth because all you hear about is the other people that have failed. You suppose to learn from failure not take it as gospel or as proof that your opinion is made by somebody else's misfortune.

As the saying goes, get excellent customer service or any other positive experience, you hear crickets.

Get shafted, terrible service, taken to the cleaners, its the worst thing ever and you can't wait to tell others.

I don't think it's human nature, I think its a reaction to adversity in life, people seldom want to experience disappointment alone = Misery Loves Company.

Say your life is great and your wife is perfect and people will dismiss that like its a fantasy. How can you even know what a functional, loving relationship looks like, if all you're surrounded by is dysfunction and a child of divorce?

Sort of like asking a divorced guy for marriage advice, nobody in their right mind would actually do that, but a idiot is born every minute.



+1

So true

My friends all advised me against foreign bride etc

Yet I have seen it here - happy couple with incredibly hot young Russian bride, and baby carriage

My friends can enjoy being right...
The guy with the foreign honey can enjoy sex, devotion, family...
Who wins?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Jester » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:22 am

zacb wrote:

I never thought of it that way per se. Yeah, I get that poverty stricken people are more likely to have problems, but reminds me of what Stefan Molyneux said about how a persons experience with let's say aggression, will reflect upon themselves, and thus into society. Thanks for posting.




So poor people are not just angry because they are poor.... they are (also) poor because they are angry?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby djfourmoney » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:38 am

skateboardstephen wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
Halwick wrote:
Jeremy wrote:I used to feel the same way. But I can assure you if you were pulling Asian girls who look and f**k like this, you'd be perfectly content:

* link to porn video removed



Jeremy, I stand by my convictions. Besides, it's her OUTSIDE the bedroom attitude you're gonna have to deal with. You have no idea what that girl in the video is REALLY like outside the bedroom.

I've found Asian women while IN THEIR NATIVE COUNTRY, have to behave a certain way, i.e., properly respectful and compliant to the man. They also have to show they know how to take care of the man, otherwise they lose face....in their country. You take them to the USA where women don't have to respect men and they'll quickly adopt that attitude.

For example. Filipinas, while they're in the Philippines, don't believe in divorce. But take them to the USA where divorce is perfectly acceptable and they won't hesitate to divorce you once they get their green cards and drain your assets.


Bringing your wife back to the US is a complete myth because all you hear about is the other people that have failed. You suppose to learn from failure not take it as gospel or as proof that your opinion is made by somebody else's misfortune.

As the saying goes, get excellent customer service or any other positive experience, you hear crickets.

Get shafted, terrible service, taken to the cleaners, its the worst thing ever and you can't wait to tell others.

I don't think it's human nature, I think its a reaction to adversity in life, people seldom want to experience disappointment alone = Misery Loves Company.

Say your life is great and your wife is perfect and people will dismiss that like its a fantasy. How can you even know what a functional, loving relationship looks like, if all you're surrounded by is dysfunction and a child of divorce?

Sort of like asking a divorced guy for marriage advice, nobody in their right mind would actually do that, but a idiot is born every minute.

A while back a poster told the story of his marriage to a Russian woman who was from the war-torn Caucasus region. Everything seemed okay, he was a Navy vet. About a decade into the marriage, she had educated herself and went to work for one of the major bio-tech companies. Too him at least, she asked him for a divorce out of the clear blue sky.

Now what I have learned over the year is that men don't pay attention to hardly anything in a relationship. That is, until the sex stops... As far as I understood about this guy's story is that the sex didn't stop, so there was no cause for concern from his POV. They had a good life, both worked, had children, two cars and house.

Who knows what really caused her to ask for a divorce, but a doubting Thomas would say "Oh she got her education, thought she didn't need him anymore and wanted an upgrade".

That could be true, in fact I will go as far as saying that might be the case. Where did he make his error? Getting a woman with a traumatic past and from object poverty = White Knight Syndrome

He even said that possibly could have been his mistake. I say it was, as I keep saying; Lots of guys get C grade women and live happily ever after, but like that bargain Chinese knock off product you bought, sometimes that works out and it's a pleasant surprise, but when it doesn't work out well, you curse it until the cows come home and will tell anybody that will listen.

You date/marry a poverty stricken, poorly educated woman at your own peril.

But the most common mistake I see from men that end up failing is that he was never sure how the woman felt about him.

Sure our society can have a negative influence on people, but just like a good chunk of America doesn't buy into it, the same goes for most women that have agreed to be your wife and live with you in your home country.


Another high quality post!
...I don`t agree with everything ...Just because a women grew up poor does not mean that she is not a quality women worth being with...what kind of f***ed up logic is that?..And just because a bitch grew up with money does not make her more pleasant to be around..or she is not going to f**k you over...


Why is my logic all of a sudden f***ed up?

Trainwrecks come from any economic status, its just more likely to come from poverty. Being a White Knight blinds you from glaring issues, they are just simply ignored in most cases. The key is to take the White Knight Rose Colored Glasses off and write off certain women from the get-go.

Poverty can be very damaging mentally, I am just saying one should be cautious.

With middle class women this is less of a problem for obvious reasons.

I should note that middle class women in almost any country that's not in the G20 is considered poor by our standards.
First off most of us who are still in the U.S. on this forum are not exactly rich in the U.S....after having seen threads about people being fired from pizza joints and being unemployed and stuck at their parents houses proves this...I`m not trying to be an asshole and i was in this same position not too long ago so i feels the pain and can relate.....but i am just saying you can`t be broke in the U.S. and think you are going to go to a place like Brazil and just pull super model,White,blond,Brazilian women,i don`t care where or how your parents live or your people live.

Plus just because someone grew up in the ghetto and passed through poverty does not mean that that defines who they are as a person.My wife grew up in horrible conditions when she was little..i`m talking no lights,food,electricity,no father..and she is the best women i have ever met,the most mentally stable and treats me like the man and respects me...i almost went off on this White racist Brazilian women in a bar over this very same topic.Actually the people who in embrace me the most and where i have the most fun in Brazil(even Black and White American guys i met in Brazil who have money can attest to this)has always been around poorer people.

And middle class Brazilian people are not poor even for American standards...the prices they pay to live they way they live is absurd..and even White men in Brazil who have money...say they can`t afford to live they way some of these upper middle class Brazilians live..a Honda civic is like a $50,000 car in Brazil..and some of these "patracinhas'' White preppy girls are driving around Range Rovers.I don`t care if you are middle class in the U.S. you can`t afford that life in Brazil i can assure you..or at least not for a long period of time.I was in the Mall with this Black American dude i have been hanging around and he almost had a heart attack when he saw some of the price tags on shit.

Plus these middle class people here a very prejudiced.When i was out at the bar with my Black American friend in middle class neighborhoods,we had people who would just ignore us and not even talk to us because we were black,we were not in there looking like street bums,we were well dressed and clean cut...and when we where in the mall in a store..some dude was following us around in the store..and my boy went off...speaking in English..saying.."this mother f***er is following us because were`re black,i`m not from here..i bet i have more money in my bank account than what this punk makes here in a year"..then the guy started trying to act all nice and shit and started trying to show is stuff and sell us everything in the store..and the worst part about it..is that he was not White...racism is so ingrained in the culture here that even Blacks reinforce it and people even think it does not exist in Brazil.It is really funny..when you see Brazilian women with their kids..you will notice that their kids are almost always lighter than the mother...like they are trying to get rid of any evidence of their Black Ancestry..and the only Black kids are see are when both parents are Black.


I didn't say all or most or many poor women are trainwrecks. That said, in all economic classes exist asshole women, but for many American men that might take as normal behavior given their experience with women back at home.

Mark's wife Anna didn't have much more than basic housing and neither did Law's wife Alyona. The standard of living isn't much higher in Ukraine but coming out of Communism, people had housing, homelessness didn't exist and the Government provided the basics such as electric power, heating and running hot water.

Even in Kiev in older housing this is not something you totally take for granted since I experienced marginal water pressure and lukewarm water when showering a few times.

Now to address the "Even Brazilians can't afford to live as US Middle Class do".

That's because the Brazilian Government puts heavy taxes on luxury items and products not manufactured in Brazil. Since things like IPhones are not made there, they are very expensive. As Brazilian Gringo suggested, one of the things you should do as apart of your plan to come to Brazil is to buy a IPhone in the US and sell it in Brazil for double the price and it will sell because all the gringos in America have IPhones...

I even have a contact in Brazil who will pay you to bring back certain products with you on your trips to the US.

Plenty of expats have suggested and do make purchases in the US on a trip and bring it back. Its sticky to have things shipped as customs might detect something, take it out and look up the local value of it and charge you the price to bring it into the country. I have been researching living and cost in Brazil since 2007, give me some credit, I know its one of the most expensive countries to expat too, which is why its not popular with most expat especially those on fixed incomes.

However that doesn't make it impossible to live there on say $1,200 or a bit less a month, it just depends where you live. Kevin of Living In Brazil was telling me in Praia do Campeche, you can find very good apartments for $400US a month. You simply can not get beach front or near the beach property in the US for that amount of money, you might be able to rent a room in Venice for that much.

Also that $1,200US figure comes from Kevin who lived there on less than that, much less but he was in a Christian Community setting, teaching the indigenous population English and that's where he met his wife who is Danish.

Cars not built in Brazil are expensive, which is why you see lots of Fords, VWs and GM products on the streets. Those are built in country. So are Fiats and French cars like Peugeot are all built locally. Cars like a Mini Cooper run 60K US, about double what they run in the States.

About racism in Brazil, again its more class based than skin based. Blacks are among the poorest in Brazil and Brazilians are not thinking about African-Americans living in their city. In a city like Rio its likely different as they are used to seeing Americans and African-Americans in town, especially in the tourist areas.

You are also talking about maybe 3% has a college degree and 10% speak any English. From what I have gathered hanging in these circles not much racism is experienced.

As that Angolan experience in the Sao Paulo Favela he lives in, he was called all sorts of names by the lighter skinned people, especially males, even if they were just as poor as he was.

Sounds like the American South...

Thus far most of the interests is coming from not shockingly women over 40 and a few Afro-Brazilian women, but with that said, I am finding more than a few Morenas and one or two White Brazilians contacting me. I will go into much more detail when the time comes. I am trying to give myself six months in country and will take the next step in self-funding, which I will discuss later as well.

For the entire six months I would be there, I would have a budget of around $1,500 US a month which is more than double the per capita income. If I was an idiot I can get a high end apartment in the Jardins area of Sao Paulo for $1,500 US a month but I'm not that stupid. I can rent a very nice place for less than half of that, which would leave $1,000 for about anything I want.

I am also exploring the idea of driving down by bringing a new car with me. I don't like the general availability in the Brazil used car market. Being a developing country, your choice of specialized cars or models is very limited, as the majority even if they can afford a car that afford anything more than the basics.

IE visiting your local Ford dealer in Rio for example will not have a Fiesta ST, Focus ST or any Mustangs on it. I can get a Mustang GT in Central America funny enough and I can get either ST from Mexico if I wanted. We'll see because depending how difficult it is to get my California license back, it might be worth the trouble to get a license somewhere in Latin America and somehow get the cash I need to purchase what I want.

They do sell VW Golf GTI's there, but I don't want an old one (I saw a '95 for $5500US) and new ones are hella expensive when the Focus ST is a cheaper, more power and better handling.

Anyway, I plan on and likely will live as the Middle Class American I am if that's what it takes to pull what I waFnt. Once I get my business plans in motion it won't matter and won't matter to her either because I will be a success and I will triple or quadruple what I came to Brazil with.

I picked Brazil for reason, I want a light skinned Latina, period end of story. There is more European blood floating around Brazil, Venezuela, Chile and Argentina than anyplace else.

Venezuela got the thumbs down because of how White Venezuelans reacted to Chavez who is half Afro descent and I am sure that carries down to the streets and social areas. Chile is too expensive for what it is and Argentina is a strong second, but in a bit of financial turmoil. I would be seen as novelty in Buenos Aries and can use that to my advantage of course, but it remains second. Despite the racism or class discrimination you have experienced Stephen, Brazil as a whole still remains friendly to IR, especially for successful Black men in Brazil.

I don't want to say more because it might get a bit toxic if I keep going. Let's just say the only way I hook up with a Afro-Brazilian is if I find a clone of Camila Pitanga, who considers herself "Black", I'm sure darkies in Brazil, like the darkies in America have a bone to pick with her, as they would likely consider her a "half breed" as Tommy likes to call biracial people.

Image

Ask me if I give a f**k though... Not sure about Brazil, but taking a strong stance like that in America might get me killed...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby skateboardstephen » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:14 pm

djfourmoney wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
Halwick wrote:
Jeremy wrote:I used to feel the same way. But I can assure you if you were pulling Asian girls who look and f**k like this, you'd be perfectly content:

* link to porn video removed



Jeremy, I stand by my convictions. Besides, it's her OUTSIDE the bedroom attitude you're gonna have to deal with. You have no idea what that girl in the video is REALLY like outside the bedroom.

I've found Asian women while IN THEIR NATIVE COUNTRY, have to behave a certain way, i.e., properly respectful and compliant to the man. They also have to show they know how to take care of the man, otherwise they lose face....in their country. You take them to the USA where women don't have to respect men and they'll quickly adopt that attitude.

For example. Filipinas, while they're in the Philippines, don't believe in divorce. But take them to the USA where divorce is perfectly acceptable and they won't hesitate to divorce you once they get their green cards and drain your assets.


Bringing your wife back to the US is a complete myth because all you hear about is the other people that have failed. You suppose to learn from failure not take it as gospel or as proof that your opinion is made by somebody else's misfortune.

As the saying goes, get excellent customer service or any other positive experience, you hear crickets.

Get shafted, terrible service, taken to the cleaners, its the worst thing ever and you can't wait to tell others.

I don't think it's human nature, I think its a reaction to adversity in life, people seldom want to experience disappointment alone = Misery Loves Company.

Say your life is great and your wife is perfect and people will dismiss that like its a fantasy. How can you even know what a functional, loving relationship looks like, if all you're surrounded by is dysfunction and a child of divorce?

Sort of like asking a divorced guy for marriage advice, nobody in their right mind would actually do that, but a idiot is born every minute.

A while back a poster told the story of his marriage to a Russian woman who was from the war-torn Caucasus region. Everything seemed okay, he was a Navy vet. About a decade into the marriage, she had educated herself and went to work for one of the major bio-tech companies. Too him at least, she asked him for a divorce out of the clear blue sky.

Now what I have learned over the year is that men don't pay attention to hardly anything in a relationship. That is, until the sex stops... As far as I understood about this guy's story is that the sex didn't stop, so there was no cause for concern from his POV. They had a good life, both worked, had children, two cars and house.

Who knows what really caused her to ask for a divorce, but a doubting Thomas would say "Oh she got her education, thought she didn't need him anymore and wanted an upgrade".

That could be true, in fact I will go as far as saying that might be the case. Where did he make his error? Getting a woman with a traumatic past and from object poverty = White Knight Syndrome

He even said that possibly could have been his mistake. I say it was, as I keep saying; Lots of guys get C grade women and live happily ever after, but like that bargain Chinese knock off product you bought, sometimes that works out and it's a pleasant surprise, but when it doesn't work out well, you curse it until the cows come home and will tell anybody that will listen.

You date/marry a poverty stricken, poorly educated woman at your own peril.

But the most common mistake I see from men that end up failing is that he was never sure how the woman felt about him.

Sure our society can have a negative influence on people, but just like a good chunk of America doesn't buy into it, the same goes for most women that have agreed to be your wife and live with you in your home country.


Another high quality post!
...I don`t agree with everything ...Just because a women grew up poor does not mean that she is not a quality women worth being with...what kind of f***ed up logic is that?..And just because a bitch grew up with money does not make her more pleasant to be around..or she is not going to f**k you over...


Why is my logic all of a sudden f***ed up?

Trainwrecks come from any economic status, its just more likely to come from poverty. Being a White Knight blinds you from glaring issues, they are just simply ignored in most cases. The key is to take the White Knight Rose Colored Glasses off and write off certain women from the get-go.

Poverty can be very damaging mentally, I am just saying one should be cautious.

With middle class women this is less of a problem for obvious reasons.

I should note that middle class women in almost any country that's not in the G20 is considered poor by our standards.
First off most of us who are still in the U.S. on this forum are not exactly rich in the U.S....after having seen threads about people being fired from pizza joints and being unemployed and stuck at their parents houses proves this...I`m not trying to be an asshole and i was in this same position not too long ago so i feels the pain and can relate.....but i am just saying you can`t be broke in the U.S. and think you are going to go to a place like Brazil and just pull super model,White,blond,Brazilian women,i don`t care where or how your parents live or your people live.

Plus just because someone grew up in the ghetto and passed through poverty does not mean that that defines who they are as a person.My wife grew up in horrible conditions when she was little..i`m talking no lights,food,electricity,no father..and she is the best women i have ever met,the most mentally stable and treats me like the man and respects me...i almost went off on this White racist Brazilian women in a bar over this very same topic.Actually the people who in embrace me the most and where i have the most fun in Brazil(even Black and White American guys i met in Brazil who have money can attest to this)has always been around poorer people.

And middle class Brazilian people are not poor even for American standards...the prices they pay to live they way they live is absurd..and even White men in Brazil who have money...say they can`t afford to live they way some of these upper middle class Brazilians live..a Honda civic is like a $50,000 car in Brazil..and some of these "patracinhas'' White preppy girls are driving around Range Rovers.I don`t care if you are middle class in the U.S. you can`t afford that life in Brazil i can assure you..or at least not for a long period of time.I was in the Mall with this Black American dude i have been hanging around and he almost had a heart attack when he saw some of the price tags on shit.

Plus these middle class people here a very prejudiced.When i was out at the bar with my Black American friend in middle class neighborhoods,we had people who would just ignore us and not even talk to us because we were black,we were not in there looking like street bums,we were well dressed and clean cut...and when we where in the mall in a store..some dude was following us around in the store..and my boy went off...speaking in English..saying.."this mother f***er is following us because were`re black,i`m not from here..i bet i have more money in my bank account than what this punk makes here in a year"..then the guy started trying to act all nice and shit and started trying to show is stuff and sell us everything in the store..and the worst part about it..is that he was not White...racism is so ingrained in the culture here that even Blacks reinforce it and people even think it does not exist in Brazil.It is really funny..when you see Brazilian women with their kids..you will notice that their kids are almost always lighter than the mother...like they are trying to get rid of any evidence of their Black Ancestry..and the only Black kids are see are when both parents are Black.


I didn't say all or most or many poor women are trainwrecks. That said, in all economic classes exist asshole women, but for many American men that might take as normal behavior given their experience with women back at home.

Mark's wife Anna didn't have much more than basic housing and neither did Law's wife Alyona. The standard of living isn't much higher in Ukraine but coming out of Communism, people had housing, homelessness didn't exist and the Government provided the basics such as electric power, heating and running hot water.

Even in Kiev in older housing this is not something you totally take for granted since I experienced marginal water pressure and lukewarm water when showering a few times.

Now to address the "Even Brazilians can't afford to live as US Middle Class do".

That's because the Brazilian Government puts heavy taxes on luxury items and products not manufactured in Brazil. Since things like IPhones are not made there, they are very expensive. As Brazilian Gringo suggested, one of the things you should do as apart of your plan to come to Brazil is to buy a IPhone in the US and sell it in Brazil for double the price and it will sell because all the gringos in America have IPhones...

I even have a contact in Brazil who will pay you to bring back certain products with you on your trips to the US.

Plenty of expats have suggested and do make purchases in the US on a trip and bring it back. Its sticky to have things shipped as customs might detect something, take it out and look up the local value of it and charge you the price to bring it into the country. I have been researching living and cost in Brazil since 2007, give me some credit, I know its one of the most expensive countries to expat too, which is why its not popular with most expat especially those on fixed incomes.

However that doesn't make it impossible to live there on say $1,200 or a bit less a month, it just depends where you live. Kevin of Living In Brazil was telling me in Praia do Campeche, you can find very good apartments for $400US a month. You simply can not get beach front or near the beach property in the US for that amount of money, you might be able to rent a room in Venice for that much.

Also that $1,200US figure comes from Kevin who lived there on less than that, much less but he was in a Christian Community setting, teaching the indigenous population English and that's where he met his wife who is Danish.

Cars not built in Brazil are expensive, which is why you see lots of Fords, VWs and GM products on the streets. Those are built in country. So are Fiats and French cars like Peugeot are all built locally. Cars like a Mini Cooper run 60K US, about double what they run in the States.

About racism in Brazil, again its more class based than skin based. Blacks are among the poorest in Brazil and Brazilians are not thinking about African-Americans living in their city. In a city like Rio its likely different as they are used to seeing Americans and African-Americans in town, especially in the tourist areas.

You are also talking about maybe 3% has a college degree and 10% speak any English. From what I have gathered hanging in these circles not much racism is experienced.

As that Angolan experience in the Sao Paulo Favela he lives in, he was called all sorts of names by the lighter skinned people, especially males, even if they were just as poor as he was.

Sounds like the American South...

Thus far most of the interests is coming from not shockingly women over 40 and a few Afro-Brazilian women, but with that said, I am finding more than a few Morenas and one or two White Brazilians contacting me. I will go into much more detail when the time comes. I am trying to give myself six months in country and will take the next step in self-funding, which I will discuss later as well.

For the entire six months I would be there, I would have a budget of around $1,500 US a month which is more than double the per capita income. If I was an idiot I can get a high end apartment in the Jardins area of Sao Paulo for $1,500 US a month but I'm not that stupid. I can rent a very nice place for less than half of that, which would leave $1,000 for about anything I want.

I am also exploring the idea of driving down by bringing a new car with me. I don't like the general availability in the Brazil used car market. Being a developing country, your choice of specialized cars or models is very limited, as the majority even if they can afford a car that afford anything more than the basics.

IE visiting your local Ford dealer in Rio for example will not have a Fiesta ST, Focus ST or any Mustangs on it. I can get a Mustang GT in Central America funny enough and I can get either ST from Mexico if I wanted. We'll see because depending how difficult it is to get my California license back, it might be worth the trouble to get a license somewhere in Latin America and somehow get the cash I need to purchase what I want.

They do sell VW Golf GTI's there, but I don't want an old one (I saw a '95 for $5500US) and new ones are hella expensive when the Focus ST is a cheaper, more power and better handling.

Anyway, I plan on and likely will live as the Middle Class American I am if that's what it takes to pull what I waFnt. Once I get my business plans in motion it won't matter and won't matter to her either because I will be a success and I will triple or quadruple what I came to Brazil with.

I picked Brazil for reason, I want a light skinned Latina, period end of story. There is more European blood floating around Brazil, Venezuela, Chile and Argentina than anyplace else.

Venezuela got the thumbs down because of how White Venezuelans reacted to Chavez who is half Afro descent and I am sure that carries down to the streets and social areas. Chile is too expensive for what it is and Argentina is a strong second, but in a bit of financial turmoil. I would be seen as novelty in Buenos Aries and can use that to my advantage of course, but it remains second. Despite the racism or class discrimination you have experienced Stephen, Brazil as a whole still remains friendly to IR, especially for successful Black men in Brazil.

I don't want to say more because it might get a bit toxic if I keep going. Let's just say the only way I hook up with a Afro-Brazilian is if I find a clone of Camila Pitanga, who considers herself "Black", I'm sure darkies in Brazil, like the darkies in America have a bone to pick with her, as they would likely consider her a "half breed" as Tommy likes to call biracial people.

Image

Ask me if I give a f**k though... Not sure about Brazil, but taking a strong stance like that in America might get me killed...
I'm not trying to f**k with you Dj...and it looks like you have done your research and you are prepared ...which is what i am trying to get other Black posters to do buy letting know whats going on here and what to expect..because the two Black American guys i met here..were very disappointed with a lot of things like the the women and the condition of Black people here....again i am not saying that you can't get what you want in Brazil...i am just letting everyone know that it wont be easy...this is not the Phils...or Thailand...where you could have a harem...As far as interracial dating ...it is not as common as you think..believe it or not..and when you do see it...you see Black men with busted White or Mestiça women because they could not land a White man...or you see amazing Black women...with nerdy White dudes.People like to believe that Racism is not apart of Latin Culture..but it very much is

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSvn-wQ4YZ8[/youtube]



[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seiWq0JBdjA[/youtube]
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Postby kai1275 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:25 pm

skateboardstephen wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
Halwick wrote:
Jeremy wrote:I used to feel the same way. But I can assure you if you were pulling Asian girls who look and f**k like this, you'd be perfectly content:

* link to porn video removed



Jeremy, I stand by my convictions. Besides, it's her OUTSIDE the bedroom attitude you're gonna have to deal with. You have no idea what that girl in the video is REALLY like outside the bedroom.

I've found Asian women while IN THEIR NATIVE COUNTRY, have to behave a certain way, i.e., properly respectful and compliant to the man. They also have to show they know how to take care of the man, otherwise they lose face....in their country. You take them to the USA where women don't have to respect men and they'll quickly adopt that attitude.

For example. Filipinas, while they're in the Philippines, don't believe in divorce. But take them to the USA where divorce is perfectly acceptable and they won't hesitate to divorce you once they get their green cards and drain your assets.


Bringing your wife back to the US is a complete myth because all you hear about is the other people that have failed. You suppose to learn from failure not take it as gospel or as proof that your opinion is made by somebody else's misfortune.

As the saying goes, get excellent customer service or any other positive experience, you hear crickets.

Get shafted, terrible service, taken to the cleaners, its the worst thing ever and you can't wait to tell others.

I don't think it's human nature, I think its a reaction to adversity in life, people seldom want to experience disappointment alone = Misery Loves Company.

Say your life is great and your wife is perfect and people will dismiss that like its a fantasy. How can you even know what a functional, loving relationship looks like, if all you're surrounded by is dysfunction and a child of divorce?

Sort of like asking a divorced guy for marriage advice, nobody in their right mind would actually do that, but a idiot is born every minute.

A while back a poster told the story of his marriage to a Russian woman who was from the war-torn Caucasus region. Everything seemed okay, he was a Navy vet. About a decade into the marriage, she had educated herself and went to work for one of the major bio-tech companies. Too him at least, she asked him for a divorce out of the clear blue sky.

Now what I have learned over the year is that men don't pay attention to hardly anything in a relationship. That is, until the sex stops... As far as I understood about this guy's story is that the sex didn't stop, so there was no cause for concern from his POV. They had a good life, both worked, had children, two cars and house.

Who knows what really caused her to ask for a divorce, but a doubting Thomas would say "Oh she got her education, thought she didn't need him anymore and wanted an upgrade".

That could be true, in fact I will go as far as saying that might be the case. Where did he make his error? Getting a woman with a traumatic past and from object poverty = White Knight Syndrome

He even said that possibly could have been his mistake. I say it was, as I keep saying; Lots of guys get C grade women and live happily ever after, but like that bargain Chinese knock off product you bought, sometimes that works out and it's a pleasant surprise, but when it doesn't work out well, you curse it until the cows come home and will tell anybody that will listen.

You date/marry a poverty stricken, poorly educated woman at your own peril.

But the most common mistake I see from men that end up failing is that he was never sure how the woman felt about him.

Sure our society can have a negative influence on people, but just like a good chunk of America doesn't buy into it, the same goes for most women that have agreed to be your wife and live with you in your home country.


Another high quality post!
...I don`t agree with everything ...Just because a women grew up poor does not mean that she is not a quality women worth being with...what kind of f***ed up logic is that?..And just because a bitch grew up with money does not make her more pleasant to be around..or she is not going to f**k you over...


Why is my logic all of a sudden f***ed up?

Trainwrecks come from any economic status, its just more likely to come from poverty. Being a White Knight blinds you from glaring issues, they are just simply ignored in most cases. The key is to take the White Knight Rose Colored Glasses off and write off certain women from the get-go.

Poverty can be very damaging mentally, I am just saying one should be cautious.

With middle class women this is less of a problem for obvious reasons.

I should note that middle class women in almost any country that's not in the G20 is considered poor by our standards.
First off most of us who are still in the U.S. on this forum are not exactly rich in the U.S....after having seen threads about people being fired from pizza joints and being unemployed and stuck at their parents houses proves this...I`m not trying to be an asshole and i was in this same position not too long ago so i feels the pain and can relate.....but i am just saying you can`t be broke in the U.S. and think you are going to go to a place like Brazil and just pull super model,White,blond,Brazilian women,i don`t care where or how your parents live or your people live.

Plus just because someone grew up in the ghetto and passed through poverty does not mean that that defines who they are as a person.My wife grew up in horrible conditions when she was little..i`m talking no lights,food,electricity,no father..and she is the best women i have ever met,the most mentally stable and treats me like the man and respects me...i almost went off on this White racist Brazilian women in a bar over this very same topic.Actually the people who in embrace me the most and where i have the most fun in Brazil(even Black and White American guys i met in Brazil who have money can attest to this)has always been around poorer people.

And middle class Brazilian people are not poor even for American standards...the prices they pay to live they way they live is absurd..and even White men in Brazil who have money...say they can`t afford to live they way some of these upper middle class Brazilians live..a Honda civic is like a $50,000 car in Brazil..and some of these "patracinhas'' White preppy girls are driving around Range Rovers.I don`t care if you are middle class in the U.S. you can`t afford that life in Brazil i can assure you..or at least not for a long period of time.I was in the Mall with this Black American dude i have been hanging around and he almost had a heart attack when he saw some of the price tags on shit.

Plus these middle class people here a very prejudiced.When i was out at the bar with my Black American friend in middle class neighborhoods,we had people who would just ignore us and not even talk to us because we were black,we were not in there looking like street bums,we were well dressed and clean cut...and when we where in the mall in a store..some dude was following us around in the store..and my boy went off...speaking in English..saying.."this mother f***er is following us because were`re black,i`m not from here..i bet i have more money in my bank account than what this punk makes here in a year"..then the guy started trying to act all nice and shit and started trying to show is stuff and sell us everything in the store..and the worst part about it..is that he was not White...racism is so ingrained in the culture here that even Blacks reinforce it and people even think it does not exist in Brazil.It is really funny..when you see Brazilian women with their kids..you will notice that their kids are almost always lighter than the mother...like they are trying to get rid of any evidence of their Black Ancestry..and the only Black kids are see are when both parents are Black.


Actually.....skin color is determined genetically before birth. Their parents were lighter skinned when they were born, but of course the sunlight, radiation, sickness, hygiene, etc. will darken a persons skin before they give birth to a child. Your current skin tone will not be in the chromosome's genetic instructions when the sperm and egg meet! Instead the skin tones from you and your other relatives (at a smaller %) will be in those genetic instructions!! That is why you sometimes see two nearly jet black parents with dark brown kids in the US, even if they did not labor outside or play sports!

I looked like I was 1/4 white when I was born and a small child. I look like my mother and not like my father who is much darker than I am even now. I am much much darker nowadays after years of baseball and other outside activities, etc. It is possible my wife and I can have children even lighter in skin tone than her and she is Chinese (she is not pale). She was lighter when she was younger as well even though her parents are dark, presumably due to the nature of their past work and hot climate.

So do not think every child you see that is lighter than parents as some form of trickery or self hatred. It's all about genetic selection, based upon the color the parent and their relatives was even before they were even born.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby djfourmoney » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:24 pm

skateboardstephen wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
Halwick wrote:
Jeremy wrote:I used to feel the same way. But I can assure you if you were pulling Asian girls who look and f**k like this, you'd be perfectly content:

* link to porn video removed



Jeremy, I stand by my convictions. Besides, it's her OUTSIDE the bedroom attitude you're gonna have to deal with. You have no idea what that girl in the video is REALLY like outside the bedroom.

I've found Asian women while IN THEIR NATIVE COUNTRY, have to behave a certain way, i.e., properly respectful and compliant to the man. They also have to show they know how to take care of the man, otherwise they lose face....in their country. You take them to the USA where women don't have to respect men and they'll quickly adopt that attitude.

For example. Filipinas, while they're in the Philippines, don't believe in divorce. But take them to the USA where divorce is perfectly acceptable and they won't hesitate to divorce you once they get their green cards and drain your assets.


Bringing your wife back to the US is a complete myth because all you hear about is the other people that have failed. You suppose to learn from failure not take it as gospel or as proof that your opinion is made by somebody else's misfortune.

As the saying goes, get excellent customer service or any other positive experience, you hear crickets.

Get shafted, terrible service, taken to the cleaners, its the worst thing ever and you can't wait to tell others.

I don't think it's human nature, I think its a reaction to adversity in life, people seldom want to experience disappointment alone = Misery Loves Company.

Say your life is great and your wife is perfect and people will dismiss that like its a fantasy. How can you even know what a functional, loving relationship looks like, if all you're surrounded by is dysfunction and a child of divorce?

Sort of like asking a divorced guy for marriage advice, nobody in their right mind would actually do that, but a idiot is born every minute.

A while back a poster told the story of his marriage to a Russian woman who was from the war-torn Caucasus region. Everything seemed okay, he was a Navy vet. About a decade into the marriage, she had educated herself and went to work for one of the major bio-tech companies. Too him at least, she asked him for a divorce out of the clear blue sky.

Now what I have learned over the year is that men don't pay attention to hardly anything in a relationship. That is, until the sex stops... As far as I understood about this guy's story is that the sex didn't stop, so there was no cause for concern from his POV. They had a good life, both worked, had children, two cars and house.

Who knows what really caused her to ask for a divorce, but a doubting Thomas would say "Oh she got her education, thought she didn't need him anymore and wanted an upgrade".

That could be true, in fact I will go as far as saying that might be the case. Where did he make his error? Getting a woman with a traumatic past and from object poverty = White Knight Syndrome

He even said that possibly could have been his mistake. I say it was, as I keep saying; Lots of guys get C grade women and live happily ever after, but like that bargain Chinese knock off product you bought, sometimes that works out and it's a pleasant surprise, but when it doesn't work out well, you curse it until the cows come home and will tell anybody that will listen.

You date/marry a poverty stricken, poorly educated woman at your own peril.

But the most common mistake I see from men that end up failing is that he was never sure how the woman felt about him.

Sure our society can have a negative influence on people, but just like a good chunk of America doesn't buy into it, the same goes for most women that have agreed to be your wife and live with you in your home country.


Another high quality post!
...I don`t agree with everything ...Just because a women grew up poor does not mean that she is not a quality women worth being with...what kind of f***ed up logic is that?..And just because a bitch grew up with money does not make her more pleasant to be around..or she is not going to f**k you over...


Why is my logic all of a sudden f***ed up?

Trainwrecks come from any economic status, its just more likely to come from poverty. Being a White Knight blinds you from glaring issues, they are just simply ignored in most cases. The key is to take the White Knight Rose Colored Glasses off and write off certain women from the get-go.

Poverty can be very damaging mentally, I am just saying one should be cautious.

With middle class women this is less of a problem for obvious reasons.

I should note that middle class women in almost any country that's not in the G20 is considered poor by our standards.
First off most of us who are still in the U.S. on this forum are not exactly rich in the U.S....after having seen threads about people being fired from pizza joints and being unemployed and stuck at their parents houses proves this...I`m not trying to be an asshole and i was in this same position not too long ago so i feels the pain and can relate.....but i am just saying you can`t be broke in the U.S. and think you are going to go to a place like Brazil and just pull super model,White,blond,Brazilian women,i don`t care where or how your parents live or your people live.

Plus just because someone grew up in the ghetto and passed through poverty does not mean that that defines who they are as a person.My wife grew up in horrible conditions when she was little..i`m talking no lights,food,electricity,no father..and she is the best women i have ever met,the most mentally stable and treats me like the man and respects me...i almost went off on this White racist Brazilian women in a bar over this very same topic.Actually the people who in embrace me the most and where i have the most fun in Brazil(even Black and White American guys i met in Brazil who have money can attest to this)has always been around poorer people.

And middle class Brazilian people are not poor even for American standards...the prices they pay to live they way they live is absurd..and even White men in Brazil who have money...say they can`t afford to live they way some of these upper middle class Brazilians live..a Honda civic is like a $50,000 car in Brazil..and some of these "patracinhas'' White preppy girls are driving around Range Rovers.I don`t care if you are middle class in the U.S. you can`t afford that life in Brazil i can assure you..or at least not for a long period of time.I was in the Mall with this Black American dude i have been hanging around and he almost had a heart attack when he saw some of the price tags on shit.

Plus these middle class people here a very prejudiced.When i was out at the bar with my Black American friend in middle class neighborhoods,we had people who would just ignore us and not even talk to us because we were black,we were not in there looking like street bums,we were well dressed and clean cut...and when we where in the mall in a store..some dude was following us around in the store..and my boy went off...speaking in English..saying.."this mother f***er is following us because were`re black,i`m not from here..i bet i have more money in my bank account than what this punk makes here in a year"..then the guy started trying to act all nice and shit and started trying to show is stuff and sell us everything in the store..and the worst part about it..is that he was not White...racism is so ingrained in the culture here that even Blacks reinforce it and people even think it does not exist in Brazil.It is really funny..when you see Brazilian women with their kids..you will notice that their kids are almost always lighter than the mother...like they are trying to get rid of any evidence of their Black Ancestry..and the only Black kids are see are when both parents are Black.


I didn't say all or most or many poor women are trainwrecks. That said, in all economic classes exist asshole women, but for many American men that might take as normal behavior given their experience with women back at home.

Mark's wife Anna didn't have much more than basic housing and neither did Law's wife Alyona. The standard of living isn't much higher in Ukraine but coming out of Communism, people had housing, homelessness didn't exist and the Government provided the basics such as electric power, heating and running hot water.

Even in Kiev in older housing this is not something you totally take for granted since I experienced marginal water pressure and lukewarm water when showering a few times.

Now to address the "Even Brazilians can't afford to live as US Middle Class do".

That's because the Brazilian Government puts heavy taxes on luxury items and products not manufactured in Brazil. Since things like IPhones are not made there, they are very expensive. As Brazilian Gringo suggested, one of the things you should do as apart of your plan to come to Brazil is to buy a IPhone in the US and sell it in Brazil for double the price and it will sell because all the gringos in America have IPhones...

I even have a contact in Brazil who will pay you to bring back certain products with you on your trips to the US.

Plenty of expats have suggested and do make purchases in the US on a trip and bring it back. Its sticky to have things shipped as customs might detect something, take it out and look up the local value of it and charge you the price to bring it into the country. I have been researching living and cost in Brazil since 2007, give me some credit, I know its one of the most expensive countries to expat too, which is why its not popular with most expat especially those on fixed incomes.

However that doesn't make it impossible to live there on say $1,200 or a bit less a month, it just depends where you live. Kevin of Living In Brazil was telling me in Praia do Campeche, you can find very good apartments for $400US a month. You simply can not get beach front or near the beach property in the US for that amount of money, you might be able to rent a room in Venice for that much.

Also that $1,200US figure comes from Kevin who lived there on less than that, much less but he was in a Christian Community setting, teaching the indigenous population English and that's where he met his wife who is Danish.

Cars not built in Brazil are expensive, which is why you see lots of Fords, VWs and GM products on the streets. Those are built in country. So are Fiats and French cars like Peugeot are all built locally. Cars like a Mini Cooper run 60K US, about double what they run in the States.

About racism in Brazil, again its more class based than skin based. Blacks are among the poorest in Brazil and Brazilians are not thinking about African-Americans living in their city. In a city like Rio its likely different as they are used to seeing Americans and African-Americans in town, especially in the tourist areas.

You are also talking about maybe 3% has a college degree and 10% speak any English. From what I have gathered hanging in these circles not much racism is experienced.

As that Angolan experience in the Sao Paulo Favela he lives in, he was called all sorts of names by the lighter skinned people, especially males, even if they were just as poor as he was.

Sounds like the American South...

Thus far most of the interests is coming from not shockingly women over 40 and a few Afro-Brazilian women, but with that said, I am finding more than a few Morenas and one or two White Brazilians contacting me. I will go into much more detail when the time comes. I am trying to give myself six months in country and will take the next step in self-funding, which I will discuss later as well.

For the entire six months I would be there, I would have a budget of around $1,500 US a month which is more than double the per capita income. If I was an idiot I can get a high end apartment in the Jardins area of Sao Paulo for $1,500 US a month but I'm not that stupid. I can rent a very nice place for less than half of that, which would leave $1,000 for about anything I want.

I am also exploring the idea of driving down by bringing a new car with me. I don't like the general availability in the Brazil used car market. Being a developing country, your choice of specialized cars or models is very limited, as the majority even if they can afford a car that afford anything more than the basics.

IE visiting your local Ford dealer in Rio for example will not have a Fiesta ST, Focus ST or any Mustangs on it. I can get a Mustang GT in Central America funny enough and I can get either ST from Mexico if I wanted. We'll see because depending how difficult it is to get my California license back, it might be worth the trouble to get a license somewhere in Latin America and somehow get the cash I need to purchase what I want.

They do sell VW Golf GTI's there, but I don't want an old one (I saw a '95 for $5500US) and new ones are hella expensive when the Focus ST is a cheaper, more power and better handling.

Anyway, I plan on and likely will live as the Middle Class American I am if that's what it takes to pull what I waFnt. Once I get my business plans in motion it won't matter and won't matter to her either because I will be a success and I will triple or quadruple what I came to Brazil with.

I picked Brazil for reason, I want a light skinned Latina, period end of story. There is more European blood floating around Brazil, Venezuela, Chile and Argentina than anyplace else.

Venezuela got the thumbs down because of how White Venezuelans reacted to Chavez who is half Afro descent and I am sure that carries down to the streets and social areas. Chile is too expensive for what it is and Argentina is a strong second, but in a bit of financial turmoil. I would be seen as novelty in Buenos Aries and can use that to my advantage of course, but it remains second. Despite the racism or class discrimination you have experienced Stephen, Brazil as a whole still remains friendly to IR, especially for successful Black men in Brazil.

I don't want to say more because it might get a bit toxic if I keep going. Let's just say the only way I hook up with a Afro-Brazilian is if I find a clone of Camila Pitanga, who considers herself "Black", I'm sure darkies in Brazil, like the darkies in America have a bone to pick with her, as they would likely consider her a "half breed" as Tommy likes to call biracial people.

Image

Ask me if I give a f**k though... Not sure about Brazil, but taking a strong stance like that in America might get me killed...


I'm not trying to f**k with you Dj...and it looks like you have done your research and you are prepared ...which is what i am trying to get other Black posters to do buy letting know whats going on here and what to expect..because the two Black American guys i met here..were very disappointed with a lot of things like the the women and the condition of Black people here....again i am not saying that you can't get what you want in Brazil...i am just letting everyone know that it wont be easy...this is not the Phils...or Thailand...where you could have a harem...As far as interracial dating ...it is not as common as you think..believe it or not..and when you do see it...you see Black men with busted White or Mestiça women because they could not land a White man...or you see amazing Black women...with nerdy White dudes.People like to believe that Racism is not apart of Latin Culture..but it very much is

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSvn-wQ4YZ8[/youtube]


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seiWq0JBdjA[/youtube]


I know you're not "Messin With Sasquach", relax :)

I would be the first to tell you, its not easy. The real has gone up because the US has devalued its currency as its engaged in a currency war and make its exports cheaper than the competition mainly from Europe. Brazil has also become attractive to Portuguese fleeing Portugal's terrible financial crisis which sees unemployment by college aged students in the mid 30% range.

All that said, Brazil does offer some excellent opportunities and I have said several times Latin America offers opportunities not seen since the turn of the century in America; Low wages, limited unionizing and largely ineffective Government. Not to take advantage of the workforce, expats often pay more than locals due but still within range of what locals make but offer vastly improved working conditions.

The time is now, you have a few years, maybe a decade or more, but the point is, this ground floor type of stuff with a population that is unable to take advantage of it largely. Look how many of this countries still depend largely on the argo business... 45% of the population in Brazil has the computer/internet, so that allows opportunities with low, low startup.

When you say your friends were disappointed with the conditions of Black People in Brazil are they also disappointed by the conditions of Black People in Camden, NJ and other Sacrifice Zones? The conditions of Blacks in the Americas as a whole is woeful. Some like to blame racism, some like to blame the victim, of course the answer is somewhere in the middle.

What Blacks in Brazil haven't done is have a massive push like we did in the US. Coming out of Slavery they were made citizens and given equal rights. Of course not everything is equal, especially in the northern part of the country. BW are still seen as sex objects not for long term relationship (sound familiar?), but really is that any different than how Blacks are treated in Costa Rica, Colombia, Peru, Dominican Republic or Mexico?

Racism or discrimination against dark skin people is a hallmark of Latin American society. The only places it doesn't happen is Belize and Ghana because those are Black countries; Haiti but we all know what's happen to Haiti. All that said, if you're a Black Man and want a dark skin woman, they are available too you in large numbers.

I would still like to have a further explanation of what happen to them because I think language skills, attitude and self-confidence all are factors here.

I have talked to one Brother who has traveled all over Brazil working for an oil company and he has dated all sorts of women in Brazil.

There is some value here, because of the improved economic conditions and the social pressures on women in Brazil play in my favor. Every guy wants a woman between 18-25 even if she's a GDP. I do as well, but I am realistic; though I am 43 but don't look it I believe I can find what I want rather easily between 25-34. Unlike North America where the women believe their value should increase over time and is battling against I guess you could call it ageism, the reality is a single man with no children wants a woman the same way and still healthy enough to have children without complications.

So if they are chasing around women around 25 and younger, I am not surprised at their lack of success. Women over 28 in Latin America like in other places around the world are deemed over the hill by the men. Not my rules but you can take advantage of this and usually by that age women are tired of the Machismo.

Brazil is no different any other LA country, where the men love Blonde hair, tight bodies, curvy butts and big breasts. Breast implants have skyrocketed in Brazil since 2000.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby zacb » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:57 pm

Jester wrote:
zacb wrote:

I never thought of it that way per se. Yeah, I get that poverty stricken people are more likely to have problems, but reminds me of what Stefan Molyneux said about how a persons experience with let's say aggression, will reflect upon themselves, and thus into society. Thanks for posting.




So poor people are not just angry because they are poor.... they are (also) poor because they are angry?


I was just using that as an example. I was getting at just about deep rooted thoughts in general. And that is why some act the way they act.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1510
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:33 am
Location: Michigan

Re: Places happier abroad that are not in southeast Asia?

Postby Teal Lantern » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:28 pm

Mr.Darcy wrote:All I hear are the phillipines and Thailand. Im not attracted to Asian women that much to live there



Don't wait to hear about a place on H.A.
Pick a continent and start checking out the countries

For the more visual and less technical, here's a good place to do some (re)searching, too. :razz:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests