Would you get a Vasectomy?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
mguy
Junior Poster

Would you get a Vasectomy?

Post by mguy »

I'm considering this since it is quite cheap to get it here in the Philippines.

I'm in my late 20s and i'm sure I don't want any kids for another 10 years. I am however, in a environment with increased female contact and I am getting scared (lol).

What do you guys think? Anyone out there have gotten this done?

I could get my sperm frozen for also a low cost unless I change my mind. There's also reverse vasectomy but it has a probability of failure.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

I already got a vasectomy. I do NOT have kids and I do NOT want kids period.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

wow...
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I would do it, but it would likely not be possible to retrieve frozen sperm in a SHTF situation, and I figure I owe it to the Universe to leave open the possibility of corralling and impregnating a bunch of former corporate whores in order to breed a tribe of Frost Giants who will one day cut a swathe through all the genetic trash that have been spawned over the last few decades.
somedude
Freshman Poster

Post by somedude »

Last edited by somedude on March 28th, 2014, 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Cornfed wrote:I would do it, but it would likely not be possible to retrieve frozen sperm in a SHTF situation, and I figure I owe it to the Universe to leave open the possibility of corralling and impregnating a bunch of former corporate whores in order to breed a tribe of Frost Giants who will one day cut a swathe through all the genetic trash that have been spawned over the last few decades.
These frost giants start as frost babies then?