Did your attitude change once you left your place of origin?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Did your attitude change once you left your place of origin?

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Regardless if in america or not, I believe people do well in areas they are comfortable in.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Mine changed when I got fed up with Chinese women here in the US, right after a terrible double date. I had already swore off White, Black, and Latino women in the US. Then I found this website off Google off BAW's legendary thread, that same day, and then I created a dating online profile for FW all evening and night long. Spent the next 2 years dating FW and got married to one.

Life hasn't been the same since that day.

Eventually you might get sick enough from it and do something about it. I just hope you don't go psycho before that happens.

EDIT: I guess physical location means nothing to me. Mental location is far more important. I knew there was not anything wrong with me, but them. Leaving my city first was not going to make me figure out what was wrong. What do you think Google is for? Answers.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 16th, 2020, 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

depends on your age and looks I'm sorry to say, but my experience in china was as fallows.

I'm in great shape everyone always noticed, but then again not that many Chinese guys work out.

Generally speaking, i had more respect from everyone in china, even from other English speakers, though Russians seemed to have a issue, not quite rude, but zero respect.

Before july it seemed every easy to get a job interview, literally less then a week, just shows how bad they need English teachers.

down side but totally expect from any country, not many know enough english to have friends or communicate, however, you are in another country.

After my first trip going through lax security reminded me right away why the usa can burn.

After returning the second time I was missing my GF with all my heart.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

magnum wrote:depends on your age and looks I'm sorry to say, but my experience in china was as fallows.

I'm in great shape everyone always noticed, but then again not that many Chinese guys work out.

Generally speaking, i had more respect from everyone in china, even from other English speakers, though Russians seemed to have a issue, not quite rude, but zero respect.

Before july it seemed every easy to get a job interview, literally less then a week, just shows how bad they need English teachers.

down side but totally expect from any country, not many know enough english to have friends or communicate, however, you are in another country.

After my first trip going through lax security reminded me right away why the usa can burn.

After returning the second time I was missing my GF with all my heart.
Wait a second. First AiB mentioned LAX giving him shit and now you just did. I almost got arrested by them for "bomb residue" (their equipment or tech guy was wrong) on my neck pillow! They are clowns of the highest order. I almost missed my flight and they surrounded me and humiliated me, long story short. I have never been more angry in all my life.

I probably shouldn't discuss this online but....you two guys now have me curious.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Sorry I think it was Tre that said that not AiB.