Western white males are doomed? What old man told me.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

HunterFleming1991 wrote:"WHAT DO YOU THINK?"

I think a dumb f***ing nigger wrote this article. The average IQ of a black person is 85. Whereas the average IQ of a white person is 103. Jealous much, nigger?

I don't have a problem discussing racial topics, and controversial things related to it, but when racial slurs and/or images are used, than that's where I draw the line. But, well, apparently, 'I'm too much of a moderator on this forum, so we should allow stuff like this on the forum.'

Won't name names, but okay, if that's what some people want...I'm going to leave this up on the forum. Don't complain to me in PM about it.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

Halwick
Freshman Poster

Re: Westernwhite males are doomed?what I was told by an oldm

Post by Halwick »

Taco wrote:
Robert77 wrote:
the only whites Ive seen who are free from all that misery, it's poorer western whites (american white trash), non-conventional whites in latin america, or eastern Europeans, those kind of whites cited above still retain values that are more like the values whites upheld in America or Britain about 50 years ago.
Your only doomed if you stay in a western country, that's true for any guy regardless of race. The poor guys are not really part of "western society" which is basically a prison. Car payments, mortgage payments, condescending boss, a fat American wife are like a rope around your neck, all of your spare time will be spent in rehab. Should you decide that lifestyle is not for you you'll labeled a loser, when what you really are is smart. If you want to be happy you need to live in Asia or South America, that's my advice.
Hmm.....looking at the Philippines as an Asia example and within the context of long-term residence, how does the average Filipino earn a living? How are the working conditions there and what kind of boss does he has? How many hours per day does he work to support his family comfortably?

Can you honestly say it's better in the Philippines than in the U.S. or Australia? What about the infrastructure, e.g., police, fire dept, hospitals, roads, transportation, etc., better?

And if life in the Philippines or any SE Asian country is so good and people are "happy", why are they trying to get out of the country? Why are they trying to seek a better and happier life in a "doomed western country" like the U.S?

As the old saying goes, "the grass may look greener on the other side of the fence.....but you still have to mow the lawn."
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

Yes, white males are doomed, and I'll tell you why. Its because they bought into the media's shit about how you're supposed to live your life, what you're supposed to think about certain subjects, social settings, morals, etc. They bought into it worse than anyone, with the exception being white women, who bought into it even more so. . . We guys are actually in a way, albeit a different social way, following right along white women's path. . . Hint, turn that TV off!
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Halwick wrote: Hmm.....looking at the Philippines as an Asia example and within the context of long-term residence, how does the average Filipino earn a living? How are the working conditions there and what kind of boss does he has? How many hours per day does he work to support his family comfortably?
Can you honestly say it's better in the Philippines than in the U.S. or Australia? What about the infrastructure, e.g., police, fire dept, hospitals, roads, transportation, etc., better?
And if life in the Philippines or any SE Asian country is so good and people are "happy", why are they trying to get out of the country? Why are they trying to seek a better and happier life in a "doomed western country" like the U.S?
As the old saying goes, "the grass may look greener on the other side of the fence.....but you still have to mow the lawn."

Being an expat to PH is not about how much a Filipino earns and how he supports his family. Being an expat is about coming from a country where income levels are much higher, and going to PH where the income levels are much lower. If you can save a few hundred dollars per month in your savings account, that's about as much as what a Filipino might earn in a month in PH.

Here is a salary survey for PH, page 1 is highest paid and last page is lowest paid. The exchange is about 1 PHP : 0.023 USD.
http://www.salaryexplorer.com/salary-se ... &loctype=1

So, let me put it bluntly. If the girls in PH worked as hard and earned as much as their peers in the US, it wouldn't be an "easy dating place". Same as if Malaysians worked as hard and earned as much as Singaporeans, then Singaporean men wouldn't be able to afford their mistresses in Malaysia.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

Halwick wrote:
Taco wrote:
Robert77 wrote:
the only whites Ive seen who are free from all that misery, it's poorer western whites (american white trash), non-conventional whites in latin america, or eastern Europeans, those kind of whites cited above still retain values that are more like the values whites upheld in America or Britain about 50 years ago.
Your only doomed if you stay in a western country, that's true for any guy regardless of race. The poor guys are not really part of "western society" which is basically a prison. Car payments, mortgage payments, condescending boss, a fat American wife are like a rope around your neck, all of your spare time will be spent in rehab. Should you decide that lifestyle is not for you you'll labeled a loser, when what you really are is smart. If you want to be happy you need to live in Asia or South America, that's my advice.
Hmm.....looking at the Philippines as an Asia example and within the context of long-term residence, how does the average Filipino earn a living? How are the working conditions there and what kind of boss does he has? How many hours per day does he work to support his family comfortably?

The people from these countries that try to go to the western world, are usually working class families looking for a better future..... not everyone in the developing world wants to live in America, or europe, or australia.... especially the middle classes and upper classes often just go to the western world for vacational purposes and that is it.

the infraestrcture etc. its part of the package..... who cares though, you're focused on your living your life there, not on the infraestrcuture and how good is the public transportation.

you're there because you want to DISCONNECT from the western world, live a more bohemian free life and enjoy being submerged in cultures where money is secondary and you're not expected to comply with the demands of the western world.
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

jtest28 wrote:Yes, white males are doomed, and I'll tell you why. Its because they bought into the media's shit about how you're supposed to live your life, what you're supposed to think about certain subjects, social settings, morals, etc. They bought into it worse than anyone, with the exception being white women, who bought into it even more so. . . We guys are actually in a way, albeit a different social way, following right along white women's path. . . Hint, turn that TV off!
I agree.... you're EXPECTED to comply with what society DEMANDS of you and if you do not comply, then you are a loser, a creep, a nobody and you'll be ostracized!!! (society in the western world is like a never ending highschool where you're constantly having to comply with certain rules and meet certain standards in order to continue being cool.)

That type of society only leads individuals into a world of confusion, depression, mental issues, angst, stress..... I remember when I first moved to Colombia the things shocked me the most were....

1. That colombia is not that poor or underdeveloped contrary to what you're told about the developing world in America when they give you the speech about how great america is and how good you have it, Reality is that most developing countries (outside Africa, india, bangladesh and other places) are actually quite decent!!! latin america for example is not nearly as bad as americans like to believe, most major cities in latin america actually offer better nightlife and entertainment alternatives that pretty much any american city i know (and i know quite a lot of america;s major cities) medellin the city where I was had an excellent very clean and safe metro/subway, something most American cities lack..... great nightlife to the point bars would close at 9 am the next day and a wide array of choices for people who wanted to socialize and go out (most cities the size of medellin in America offer the mall and chain restaurants and bars that close at 11pm)

2. how RELAXED everyone is..... Housing is relatively affordable if you have an ok salary and rents are cheap so you dont have to enslave your self to a mortgage, they live for today, unlike the us where folks are stressed planning about what will happen with their lives in 10 years

3. How not-politically correct everyone is, that allows for people to be open and have open discussions about social issues that in America would be complete taboos, that also shuts a lot of the figures in the media because saying non-pc things do not shock people and you wont have whoopie goldberg or rossie o donell or anne coulter or any assholes in the media ranting about it constantly because hey NO ONE IS SHOCKED OR PRETENDING TO BE! (that defeats the purpose of all those media parasites dwelling on "controversial" bs on national tv)

4. how social everyone is..... you know your neighbor, you're part of a community that knows u, you go out and the neighborhood children know you (and the moms are not soccer moms in dodge caravans looking out because you might touch their kids like those psycho bitches do in america), as a result colombian kids grow up knowing how to socialize, they are able to connect with others, they grow up being street smart and live healthier childhoods because they spend a good amount of their time playing on the local park with their friends, not in massive suburban houses, alone with their psp or xbox being raised by the mexican nanny while mommy and daddy work their butts off.

5. women are not uptight, they are laid back and if you approach them they KNOW you might approach them not necessarily because you wanna sleep with them, but because you might just wanna be friends..... YES IN COLOMBIA IS OK FOR A HETEROSEXUAL MALES TO BE GOOD FRIENDS WITH WOMEN AND NOTHING SEXUAL IS EXPECTED.

6. How slender and good looking a lot of the people are compared to america.... and women that in america would get to act entitled and have horrible attitudes because of their looks, actually act in a very laid back easy going way.
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help