Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

PAN interview with Christa Lamendola

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

PAN interview with Christa Lamendola

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:27 am

Gents,

I did an interview with WOUB News today. The woman who interviewed me, Christa Lamendola, actually did a fair and balanced interview. Normally a woman journalist would be hostile in that situation.

Here are the links. Feel free to listen to the interview itself and then my summation of the 2 minute piece that went on the air.

I would be obliged if a few of you men sent her a thank you email to say that you are pleased to see a woman give a more balanced interview.

lamendolachrista@gmail.com

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i_kbGryn5s[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgpkLte-QAY[/youtube]
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby Cornfed » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:20 am

It seems to me that the reporting was most UNbalanced in that they kept referring to the female involved as a victim, when in fact it is an open and shut case that she is a criminal guilty of making a false rape complaint (and public lewdness). Not naming her is an implicit acceptance of her obvious lies.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to General Discussions