Second American Revolution

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
tom
Junior Poster

Second American Revolution

Post by tom »

Americas current bread and circuses President is only sweeping the problems under the rug. The problems continue to grow with no end in site. What is currently going on is wage deflation, price inflation, high unemployment, a growing invasive nanny state who consistently lies. A corrupt non functioning judiciary. Formally main stream media is clueless about this more or less.

http://www.cato.org/publications/commen ... n-underway

America has set it self up for a major revaluation

Last edited by tom on October 31st, 2013, 7:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

There going to try to merge Canada, America and Mexico into one country in order to streamline business, often referred to as the North American Union. The economies and currencies of these three countries have to be destroyed. Then martial law(instant communism) will be imposed to steal any wealth that's remaining. Also, most of the heterosexual men will have to be killed in Fema camps, civil war or WWW III because they will provide the most resistance to this plan.

The US Food Stamp program is scheduled to be cut back on November 1/2013 as the US continues to run out of cash. You can expect to see riots on the news within a few days. People living in section 8 housing will be evicted too, Eastern US will be the most affected area. However, the Southern States have enough catfish and crawdads for the next 100 years so they'll be ok. Americans don't have a lot of patience but they do have a lot of guns, there will not be a happy ending this time.

DHS preparing for possible Riots / Martial Law on Nov 1st
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgM_Ac4Evsw
Last edited by Taco on October 28th, 2013, 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I just hope that in the disaster that is going to unfold, the traitor whorporate/bankster elite and their goons, whores and lickspittles can be brought to justice.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

November 1st....great. I was hoping for more time...still am. I'll be traveling for one week starting the 2nd. I hope things don't escalate while I'm traveling. The drive takes a day and I'll be traveling through MANY areas so I'll be able to see if anything is happening. I'm on the West Coast, so it will be less dangerous....for awhile anyway.

I have not used a food stamp in my life or taken welfare. Neither has anyone in my family. I don't necessarily agree with never ending welfare. However, there are much better things to cut that those things. They could start with foreign aid and military intervention...just for a starters. If our government wasn't so corrupt they would have done something intelligent, but unfortunately....
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 14th, 2020, 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

There will be no revolution.

They're preparing us for the New World Order.

And most of the world's citizens will accept the New World Order.

All of the economic problems are purposely being orchestrated by the elite to kill all of the fiat currency so we can have a united one-world monetary system.

Get used to it, there is nothing any of you can do about it either except to improve your own lives.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

https://controllerdata.lacity.org/Finan ... /bbtf-f8cs

You can see the money made, and there is a lot of affirmative action jobs, reverse discrimination etc.
I know people on the inside, there are whole departments that essentially do nothing productive.
When you look at the site above pay special attention to how smoothly it scrolls. This directly shows the typical incompetence.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

The choice for everyone who wants to live in freedom is to either stand and fight or flee to another country. I would rather be in a sane country living a peaceful life. It seems to me these militia members are going to be living a Mad Max existence jumping from foxhole to foxhole while fighting off hoards of zombies. Good luck to them.

Check out these podcasts by Blake Sawyer. He talks about countries to move to and that it will be possible to find countries outside the global new world order.

http://overseasradio.com/escape/
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

MrPeabody wrote:The choice for everyone who wants to live in freedom is to either stand and fight or flee to another country. I would rather be in a sane country living a peaceful life. It seems to me these militia members are going to be living a Mad Max existence jumping from foxhole to foxhole while fighting off hoards of zombies. Good luck to them.

Check out these podcasts by Blake Sawyer. He talks about countries to move to and that it will be possible to find countries outside the global new world order.

Thanks for the link, MrPeabody!
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

MrPeabody wrote:The choice for everyone who wants to live in freedom is to either stand and fight or flee to another country. I would rather be in a sane country living a peaceful life. It seems to me these militia members are going to be living a Mad Max existence jumping from foxhole to foxhole while fighting off hoards of zombies. Good luck to them.

There is no escape.

However, if you have financial freedom you will be more free than most of the population.

In other words, entrepreneurs and business owners will be the most free people on the planet, along with rich and wealthy people.

The New World Order will be a UNIFED ONE WORLD MOVEMENT.

A one world political AND economic movement.

All of the world's leaders will support this.

We will have a ONE WORLD MONETARY SYSTEM which will solidify the New World Order across all borders.

There will be no borders between countries once this happens.

You will however be able to be part of an underground resistance but you need to make sure not to get caught.
Last edited by SilverEnergy on October 29th, 2013, 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

SilverEnergy wrote:

There is no escape.

However, if you have financial freedom you will be more free than most of the population.

In other words, entrepreneurs and business owners will be the most free people on the planet.

We will have a ONE WORLD MONETARY SYSTEM which will solidify the New World Order across all borders.

You will however be able to be part of an underground resistance but you need to make sure not to get caught.
Listen to the podcasts. He explains it well. Forming a New World Order is easier said then done.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

MrPeabody wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:

There is no escape.

In other words, entrepreneurs and business owners will be the most free people on the planet.

Listen to the podcasts. He explains it well. Forming a New World Order is easier said then done.
He lives in lala land.

The truth movement ain't doing jack.

You have to convince most of the world's population to stop being so plugged in and wake up.

No one in the world cares about the direction this world is headed.

I used to listen to guys like Alex Jones and David Icke a lot but I realized that instead of worrying about the Illuminati, I need to focus on improving my own life and stop fearing what's going to happen.

Their plan is almost complete.

Once the economic collapse happens and we get a monetary worldwide currency, it's over.

But I love your enthusiasm, I hope that you and the guy in the podcast are right.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

As best I can tell, this guy doesn't provide any specific information for free. Do you think it's worth 30 bucks to learn what he has to say? I'll go on your recommendation.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

gsjackson wrote:

As best I can tell, this guy doesn't provide any specific information for free. Do you think it's worth 30 bucks to learn what he has to say? I'll go on your recommendation.
I haven't joined yet. I have been listening to the podcasts. There are a lot of them. I plan on joining so I can give an opinion once I look at it. According to the podcasts, he lives in Argentina and that is his number one recommended country. Chile is his second choice. He likes South America, because he believes that there is going to be a third world war and the radiation won't reach the Southern Hemisphere due to the coriolis effect.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

It's Here: The Stealth Collapse of the American Economy

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/07/its ... rican.html