America the next generation

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Novem wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Novem wrote:Tell me about it. I am only 24 but seeing how my 21 and 19 year old sisters act has me shaking my head in disbelief. The older one is irresponsible in terms of partying and drinking so much she can't even make it to work the next day. The 19 year old has such an obnoxious and antagonistic personality I pity the fool that actually gets stuck with her if she doesn't shape up. This is only with a maximum of five years age gap. I know first hand a lot of the younger ones are morally bankrupt and intellectually vapid.

Also the rampant drug use in this country is appalling. Wtf you can't find a more productive hobby then wasting your brain cells or destroying your vital organs? I find it harder and harder to come across people who don't have a drinking problem, pop pills, or spend large amounts of time looking for their next high. Do not even get me started with my state's large contingent of heroin users...
Funny as this sounds, but I believe in "hedonism" to self: it's what former HA poster ErikHeaven says about being a "satanist": I believe in acting on cellular instinct to copulate with a total stranger (as danger as is at times), being a non-prudist. I don't know why the f.uck I haven't been to Europe yet, but their views on sex, hedonism, and carpe diem actually are in pair with mine. I believe in exhibitionism that would make the late John Lennon and Yoko Ono cower. The closest I have ever felt to Europe were actually trance raves in NYC and California warehouses; the feeling of letting-go is pretty damn liberating. I made out with an Asian women on the dance floor at 30-room rave warehouses, both of us inebriated, until five songs later her White friends ushered her into the bathroom only for her to come out 5 minutes later acting like she saw a ghost.

Canada......I f.ucked in public at least 30-40 times and never got caught by the police over it. Not one soul summoned the police onto me for seeing me buttnaked in the corner of the park mounting my women. If anything, I was waved to by female joggers passing by. Another time in Toronto, I was caught, my girl friend and I buttnaked with mosquitos ripping us apart by a group of Quebecois tourists.....I heard a couple of gasps but nobody having 911 on speed-dial over it! I f.ucked women in cars by railroad tracks in Calgary with railroad conductors honking us on. I wonder if Canada (Can It? Diuh!) is still a non-police state like the way it was 10 years ago when I was doing this type of s.hit up there!

The only self-hedonism, among some other things, I don't believe in is women getting big tattoos. That's over-the-top self-mutilation and too women-lib for me (especially the bald naire crap on their vag.inas....a landing strip should be the most it should be cut down to). I also detest those 1950s earrings that a lot of Chicanos in the SouthWestern U.s. of Gay wear which stretch out their ear lobes yet they take them out in order to get a job working somewhere.
I mean I get that a lot of people are into that sort of thing and if nothing else I can understand the rush one would get from consistently acting on impulse and cutting loose. I just hate the excessive glorification of it as the thing all younger people should be doing until they start getting over the hill and then have to dial it back a few notches. That if you don't subscribe to that way of life you are the one that gets looked at like the pink elephant in the room. People are going to do what they want and it is none of my business how they individually live out their lives. But society as a whole massively trending in this direction isn't something I enjoy. Even more so when it means I have to search high and low for companions that aren't following their base instincts all of the time.

The Europeans are definitely wilder and less prudish than us in many regards. I am actually surprised more Americans don't go over there to live it up but that would require the ability to see greener pastures. Something many Americans lack at the moment.
Responding per bold, there are Americans that go to Europe oh yeah. Especially the "Negro-peans" (i.e. the snobby, sassy Black Americans with jobs in Wash DC, Chicago, NYC, Dallas, LA, Gay T.L. (Wacklanta or Atlanta as it's commonly refered to) that "clown" any and everybody whom isn't in their clique within a 50-ft radius...but they go to France, to find their White side of themselves...or the UK. But EE, they wouldn't touch. And thank goodness. post-feminism in EE has done that region some good. I have to get over there in the next five years to visit long-term. The only continents I have traveled to are Australia (yes it's a continent as well as its own country), Asia (SE especially), N. America, & S. America.