Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Question for Winston

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Question for Winston

Postby Zero_Tolerance_Man » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:24 pm

Winston,
First I want to say that I really enjoyed your book; all 700 plus pages and read it 3 times. My question is, why are you back in the USA if living in the Philippines or other countries is so great? Are you here just for a visit? What do you feel is the best place to live, all factors considered?
Zero_Tolerance_Man
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:01 pm

Next time, post your question in the Ask Winston thread:

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6648

I told you, I'm visiting the US because I enjoy the nature and fresh air there. The landscapes, mountains and campgrounds are unrivaled in the world. The land is beautiful even if the culture sucks. And because I felt a little homesick too, which is natural.

I also miss the consumer choices in food, which is also unrivaled in the world.

I've answered this kind of question many times already. Next time post it in another thread, such as my travel updates in the USA thread, rather than start a whole new thread just for one question.

Best place to live would probably be somewhere in Europe. That region has the best of all worlds.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Zero_Tolerance_Man » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:28 pm

Winston wrote:Next time, post your question in the Ask Winston thread:

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6648

I told you, I'm visiting the US because I enjoy the nature and fresh air there. The landscapes, mountains and campgrounds are unrivaled in the world. The land is beautiful even if the culture sucks. And because I felt a little homesick too, which is natural.

I also miss the consumer choices in food, which is also unrivaled in the world.

I've answered this kind of question many times already. Next time post it in another thread, such as my travel updates in the USA thread, rather than start a whole new thread just for one question.

Best place to live would probably be somewhere in Europe. That region has the best of all worlds.

While I appreciate that you responded to my question, was a bit harsh. How am I supposed to know where you answered this question before? Also, I complimented your book and you didn't even acknowledge that. I like using this forum and I definitely appreciate your ideas and work, but a little patience would be appreciated. OK?
Zero_Tolerance_Man
Freshman Poster

Postby xiongmao » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:14 am

I'd like to see Winston go somewhere in 2014. But maybe being abroad for ages makes you appreciate home more. I've been on the road for 9 months now, going home would be too weird for words.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby Zero_Tolerance_Man » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:35 pm

xiongmao wrote:I'd like to see Winston go somewhere in 2014. But maybe being abroad for ages makes you appreciate home more. I've been on the road for 9 months now, going home would be too weird for words.

Where is home for you? Is this just an extended vacation or is it work?
Zero_Tolerance_Man
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions