Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Why are white Americans on this site?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:27 am

Arabian_prince wrote:@ theprimebait ,

you must be an idiot. You have a secret admiration for White men. You are a self hating Arabic man.

1 - You said White hot women only want white hot men. This is bullshit. White hot women will shag anything that walks with money or fame. They have no problem with nearly any guy. They really have no standards at all.

2 - You said in your blog that White men are at the top of everyone else because all women from all races love them. This is bullshit. The vast majority of non white women want their own local men. Latina women would prefer their own kind over any White men. And Im talking about Latina women from Latina countries, not the ones live in White countries.

Same goes for Japanese women who, btw, have a problem with their own local men but still vast majority would choose Japan men.

Same goes for Arabic women. The vast majority want Arabic men, because our culture emphasis on family and religion while White culture doesnt. I am excluding some Lebenese women and House of Saud women who,of course, will shag any walking or dead white men.

Nearly no women who live outside of White countries prefer White men over locals unless theres money involved or some unusual circumstances. This is all in your head because the Enternatiment Media advertises White men like they advertise a commodity . Nearly most of non white women living outside white countries know that White men are not the family type.

This is sort of true.... But not really...

White women; the majority will date only White men and will date a poor White man before a rich Black/Brown/Yellow man, that's just how it is. No need to harp on it or even worry about it. The vast majority of minority men want to date/marry/procreate with their own women, so that actually evens things out.

I would argue that there are actually more White women interested in marrying Black/Brown/Asian men than there are men that want to reciprocate.

The problem is the minority men that want White woman worry far too much about the majority of women that don't want them and should focus on the ones that do. That does come with a pretty heavy caveat though, such as single mothers, obese women, ugly women and women over 40, sort of the trash that White men have thrown away.

But there also some women spanning the entire "looks" spectrum that will date men of color. I told you what you need to do in order to get them, nothing worth doing is going to be easy.

Even in the best circumstances for men of color especially dark skin Latins and Black men is Brazil (53% of the pop is involved in interracial marriage), the vast majority of White skinned women want either Brazilians who are light to medium tone or White Europeans/Americans. Its just Americans especially fear being targets overseas so personal safety becomes a huge issue many don't overcome so they just go to Europe for vacation/wife shopping.

Plus the few times somebody tried to start a bride agency in Brazil is usually failed. I think of Mark came in with his system things would be different, more on that another time.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:03 am

skateboardstephen wrote:
ChampionKaji wrote:
Arabian_prince wrote:@ theprimebait ,

you must be an idiot. You have a secret admiration for White men. You are a self hating Arabic man.

1 - You said White hot women only want white hot men. This is bullshit. White hot women will shag anything that walks with money or fame. They have no problem with nearly any guy. They really have no standards at all.

2 - You said in your blog that White men are at the top of everyone else because all women from all races love them. This is bullshit. The vast majority of non white women want their own local men. Latina women would prefer their own kind over any White men. And Im talking about Latina women from Latina countries, not the ones live in White countries.

Same goes for Japanese women who, btw, have a problem with their own local men but still vast majority would choose Japan men.

Same goes for Arabic women. The vast majority want Arabic men, because our culture emphasis on family and religion while White culture doesnt. I am excluding some Lebenese women and House of Saud women who,of course, will shag any walking or dead white men.

Nearly no women who live outside of White countries prefer White men over locals unless theres money involved or some unusual circumstances. This is all in your head because the Enternatiment Media advertises White men like they advertise a commody . Nearly most of non white women living outside white countries know that White men are not the family type.

White guys are at the top because any scummy white guy can fall off of the plane in Japan, Korea, etc. and get women. He might not get every Japanese woman, he may not get a Japanese wife, but white guys that go to Asia won't be celibate. Contrast this with Black men that are stuck jackin off even if they dress nicely, have credentials, and so on.

No,It's because a lot of Black men who travel abroad have preferences that exclude Black women.We can't have that preference then cry racism when Non-Black women don't want us.There are pretty approachable Black dark skin women in Brazil with perky tits, nice asses and pretty faces that get looked over.There are Black women all over Latin America that will date and marry an African American male but Black men don't want to hear it.I wound't sleep on Africa neither,i have seen some fine women from countries like Angola,Cape Verde,Senegal,Ethiopia.

True, I've never cried "racism", no need too. Honestly I've only heard that from Black Men who come from nearly all Black areas of America, thinking that's the reasoning for some women to reject them.

Simplistic: IE not much brain power is being exercised.

That might apply in America and I would even say that would apply in Brazil, but again its too simple and there's no reason to focus on this minor issue. No dude who's in town for a week or two is going to have success without speaking the language and laying some groundwork. Latin America is more about relationships/socializing than merit, that's hard for most Americans to get over. They think degrees and money; the same things that gets you into the pants of most good looking women in America largely doesn't work in Latin America. If it does, she's a gold-digger and you deserve whatever happens to you.

Besides the majority Western men who venture down to Latin America only do it because pussi is cheap. Not to look for wives, they believe White women are the gold standard for that...

Sure there are exceptions to the rule but generally that IS the case.

Steve its not that Black men don't wanna hear it, most Black men are DEAD BROKE! Black men with status and money have no problem getting laid. They might have a problem finding a quality woman, but getting laid is not a problem. Especially if you're in the so-called "Black Mecca" Atlanta, GA.

When the BW aren't screaming about the amount of gay Black men in the ATL, they are chasing after the few high wage Alphas left, but so are the European White chicks who want the same d*ck.... In other words they have no desire or need to travel overseas.

For the other 80% of average income earners, they spend far too much money on trying to impress local women. $400-$500 car notes, plus rent and all the other things you need. I wouldn't be surprised if many people had nothing left at the end of month. They are servicing debt, which leaves no ability to save money.

Otherwise I think they would actually take your advice. The majority would not be looking for White women, not with so many Black women available. But as one brother laid out in this blog post - http://blackwomenofbrazil.co/2013/12/20 ... ian-women/

.....whenever someone heard that I was a frequent traveler to Brazil, I would always start meeting brothas who suddenly wanted to know me. After the exchange of “wad’dupâ€￾ (or sometimes not even this), the conversation would ultimately turn to my trips to Brazil. There was rarely a moment when dudes would even hesitate in going straight to their real curiosity about Brazil: the women. Brothas would push up on the topic in a number of ways, from regular questions (“How are the women there?â€￾), to the recognition of the perceived image of Brazilian women (“Man, dem chicks is bangin’!â€￾). Another common way of approaching the topic was when brothas would ask me, “Was’sup on dat Brazil tip?â€￾ I, with my background in the social sciences would always touch upon how Bahia, where I would spend many of my first trips, reminded me so much of the US south. Brothas would always gimme dat look, cock their heads, curl their lips, and say, “Come on dawg, wus really up on Brazil?!?!?â€￾ Without having to acknowledge it, I always knew that they specifically wanted to know about Brazilian women. Then there were the flat out crude comments like, “Dem Brazilian bitches fine den a muh-fucka!â€￾. In all honesty, the vast majority of comments/questions I’ve heard over the years would fit into some type of the latter category.

Do you really want some of these dusty muthafuckas in Brazil????

Yeah its too bad the majority of BM are chasing non-Black women but the majority are also coming up EMPTY HANDED. Sure I know quite a few BM who have ventured to plenty of places and seen more punai than a toilet seat. But only a few of them have settled down with a woman; disappointing but typical.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions